• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Squirrel- September 4-13th Cabana Bay, 13-18th Springhill Suites at SW

Doing Disney for Christmas. Tentative dates(waiting to book flights) Dec 21-28 at SSR, unless I'm lucky enough to snag BWV 7 months out!

Now that the Bank of Canada has upheld the interest rate (for the time being :duck:) ... looks like we're not cancelling.
August 19th to Sept 2

August 19th to 21st - Universal - Royal Pacific
August 21st to 29th - WDW - BWV
August 29th to Sept 2 - Disney Dream

Here's hoping for a 75 cent dollar when we leave (sooner would be nice too!).

Cheers

Doing Disney for Christmas. Tentative dates(waiting to book flights) Dec 21-28 at SSR, unless I'm lucky enough to snag BWV 7 months out!

Also heading to Aulani Feb 5-7!!!!

Now that the Bank of Canada has upheld the interest rate (for the time being :duck:) ... looks like we're not cancelling.
August 19th to Sept 2

August 19th to 21st - Universal - Royal Pacific
August 21st to 29th - WDW - BWV
August 29th to Sept 2 - Disney Dream

Here's hoping for a 75 cent dollar when we leave (sooner would be nice too!).

Cheers

Added :sunny:.

Ok so my plans are a little less tentative. I'm not booking anything until the first cheque comes in from my dad's estate (which won't be for another 6-8 weeks I think) but if/when I do book I'm looking at July 28-Aug 1 Disneyland, hotel to be determined.

If I don't do this trip then we won't be going back until early 2018 when we'll be travelling with friends as we already have a Disney cruise booked for 2017.

Last edited:
Ok so my plans are a little less tentative. I'm not booking anything until the first cheque comes in from my dad's estate (which won't be for another 6-8 weeks I think) but if/when I do book I'm looking at July 28-Aug 1 Disneyland, hotel to be determined.

If I don't do this trip then we won't be going back until early 2018 when we'll be travelling with friends as we already have a Disney cruise booked for 2017.

Updated :thumbsup2 . And my sincerest condolences to you on the loss of your dad :hug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter