• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 Rate Watch

Me too. I finally broke down and booked online for our March trip, now just waiting to be able to cancel the room only reservation.

I am planning a March 2016 trip - when looking at March 2015 rates I was surprised at the difference between last week of Feb & 2nd week of March ($25 per night @ POP).

Do you think this is weather related since there is no holiday that early in March?

I am planning a March 2016 trip - when looking at March 2015 rates I was surprised at the difference between last week of Feb & 2nd week of March ($25 per night @ POP).

Do you think this is weather related since there is no holiday that early in March?

Iks Spring Break in March

This morning we booked a Nemo Suite at AoA for the end of April.....now we get to wait.......:guilty:

Question maybe someone will know, Do you think CBR will not be included in free dining next year because of the refurb?

I have been waiting and waiting for today so I could book our May 2015 trip. Got it all booked now its time to start thinking about ADR's and such. Thanks to the members of this forum for keeping me up to date on 2015 rates!

Mark in MN

Question maybe someone will know, Do you think CBR will not be included in free dining next year because of the refurb?

Interesting thought, we booked for fall 2015 at CSR hoping that it will coincide with FD. Now I wonder if they won't have FD for CSR this time since they're starting a refurb in Jan.

Uggggh why is Coronado showing no availability/prices for Preferred rooms for my dates? :sad:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, CSR is undergoing a room refurb starting with the Cabanas section in January so depending on your dates, they could be working on the preferred section at the time you are looking for.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, CSR is undergoing a room refurb starting with the Cabanas section in January so depending on your dates, they could be working on the preferred section at the time you are looking for.

My dates are in November. Since the refurb isn't that big I can't imagine they won't be done by then!

My dates are in November. Since the refurb isn't that big I can't imagine they won't be done by then!

One would think it should be done by then, yes. The only other thing that it could be is either some sort of group booking or a convention but I just checked Buzz's site and there isn't anything listed for November 2015. Maybe it's a glitch?

One would think it should be done by then, yes. The only other thing that it could be is either some sort of group booking or a convention but I just checked Buzz's site and there isn't anything listed for November 2015. Maybe it's a glitch?

I hope so!

I just went to price out my 2015 trip and got sticker shock - :lmao: I'm going to wait a bit before jumping in.

Yikes! Agreed Mardi Gras week falls on Presidents week and prices are sky high! Hoping for AP rates. Anyone know if AP rates are offered during peak season?

Stupid question, I need 3 rooms. Am I better off booking on the phone or can I add all the rooms to my "cart" and checkout in one transaction online?

Since about 10 p last night, the online reservations have not been working. Gives an error message to try again later.

Stupid question, I need 3 rooms. Am I better off booking on the phone or can I add all the rooms to my "cart" and checkout in one transaction online?

I may be wrong but I believe in order to book three rooms, you'll have to do it by phone or book three separate reservations online and link them together.

I may be wrong but I believe in order to book three rooms, you'll have to do it by phone or book three separate reservations online and link them together.

I think it's my best bet, thanks!

Waiting until Monday to book when southwest hopefully releases January to make sure my dates all coincide with each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter