• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 Rate Watch

I can only check rates from dec 1-11, 2015 it won't let me check till the 13th, which is what we want dec 1-13th.. Guess it's cause the 12-13th are outside the 499 days range...

I was able to book a package this morning (around 8-9:30) online and didn't have any problems, but now when i went to back to see rates for other resorts, it says unavailable. Maybe there is a lot of site traffic.

Anyone book CBR for 5 people yet for 2015? it's not coming up as an option on the website so just wondering if anyone is able to book yet!! We always stay at POR but would love CBR if 5 is an option!!
Thanks

It's not coming up as an option yet. I posted the info over on the CBR thread and hopefully someone will report being able to book. Did you try calling? I ask because someone was told a few weeks back that the CBR would be available for parties of 5 soon.

Is anyone else having an error message that won't let them book?!

Not an error message but it was really slow when I was pricing things out.

I booked our two week stay at the CBR this morning! The total was about what I figured it would be. Hopefully, there will be a special offer which will include our dates of May 23rd to June 6th.

Anyone book CBR for 5 people yet for 2015? it's not coming up as an option on the website so just wondering if anyone is able to book yet!! We always stay at POR but would love CBR if 5 is an option!!
Thanks

I tried to book CBR as a family of 5 earlier also and it wasn't an option. I chatted with a CM and all they said it was not yet available for booking. I told them I would keep checking. No additional information was given...:confused3

I booked our two week stay at the CBR this morning! The total was about what I figured it would be. Hopefully, there will be a special offer which will include our dates of May 23rd to June 6th.

How hard is it to add the special offers that come out ?

It is exciting ! My problem is I cant decide on CBR or AKL :sad2:

I do that same thing every year that we go.....should I book where I know we love the resort or try something new. Well, you know how that goes with us. We go with the CBR every time. Because of the length of our trip, the cost difference between CBR and WL or AKL is a lot.

I do that same thing every year that we go.....should I book where I know we love the resort or try something new. Well, you know how that goes with us. We go with the CBR every time. Because of the length of our trip, the cost difference between CBR and WL or AKL is a lot.

Yes we really would like to try CBR but always end up changing our minds.
This trip will just be me and my granddaughter, she wants to stay at AKL and I want to stay at CBR :rotfl: Although I really would like to try AKL also. They are both my first picks for next year. If we were staying a for a long trip I would do a split stay .
I will have to decide soon because it is driving crazy :rotfl:

Anyone try to book a room only reservation with a AAA discount? It was rumored that AAA discounts would be elimianted in 2015.

Anyone try to book a room only reservation with a AAA discount? It was rumored that AAA discounts would be elimianted in 2015.

I think you might see lots of discounts cut
Why else would the prices be the same as last yr?
I would rather pay a normal rate then have to screw around with codes

I tried to book CBR as a family of 5 earlier also and it wasn't an option. I chatted with a CM and all they said it was not yet available for booking. I told them I would keep checking. No additional information was given...:confused3

CBR rooms sleep 4, two double/full beds. Five is one guest is under 3.

CBR rooms sleep 4, two double/full beds. Five is one guest is under 3.

The resort is undergoing a full refurb right now. The full beds are being replaced with queens and there are murphy type beds in some of the rooms. Some guests with four in the party have already stayed in those rooms. We are just waiting to see when they will allow bookings for parties of 5.

We are booked! I really wanted to stay at YC with a pool/lagoon view but was told they were sold out for the week we are there! So we booked WL instead! I'm really excited and can't wait for May!!! We haven't decided whether or not we are going to do a dining plan, I can add that later once I price everything out!

I couldn't resist and went ahead and booked Coronado for 1/24 - 2/2. So exciting! Even get a Be Our Guest ADR!

Also, luckily, our dates are pretty flexible so I just moved the trip up a week. I guess I'll just have to go to Disney earlier than I expected. Oh bother....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter