2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

I didn't read Tracey's request to note in the notes that the quote request was for the Podcast Cruise.....does that already disqualify me from all the fun?? :scared:

Sorry to be a pain....

Heidi

is it me? the site? or what lol, every post is doubled, there are two of every post!

What started as one thread was doubled when this sub-forum opened. I tried to merge the threads so that no posts were lost and that doubled a bunch of them. Apparanetly, this is a skill I do not yet possess. :rotfl: Sorry!

Since this is so far away, it is very possible that the people going will change. Can you change the parties in the cabin without losing your reservation?

You can change the people in the stateroom but not the laed name on the reservation. If the lead name needs to change, you need to cancel and start over.

I am a single cruiser & only saw pricing based upon 2 people, I was wondering if it would be any cheaper or more expensive by myself. TIA!

DCL lists all of their pricing based on double occupancy. Single travelers pay 175% of the price in order to have a stateroom to themselves. Most guests find it less expensive to bring another guests or to share a stateroom. There is already a thread for folks looking to find a room mate on the cruise.

Answers to some recent questions....

- Yes, some posts are doubled. We tried merging the threads when Pete made the new sub-forum and something happened to cause double posts. We are working on correcting it but all future posts should be OK.

- You can book now and change your party later. Just be aware that if you add/change people it could be at a higher price. Remember you are only locking in the price of the folks you actually pay a deposit on. Since this is an 'off season' cruise the price should stay the same for a while - just be aware you are taking a risk if you don't book/deposit everyone initially.

- Single cruisers pay what is called the single suplement cost - about 175% of the cost of one person in a double occupacy room. You will need to submit a request for pricing through the form we put up and note you are a single traveler - Tracy will get you a price when she gets home.

There is a thread on this sub-forum for folks looking to share a room. You might want to look there for a roommate to help offset the cost.

Are we scary or what.

I had no idea he was posting the exact same information.

Well...there you have it. Two identical answers. It MUST be true...huh?

I didn't read Tracey's request to note in the notes that the quote request was for the Podcast Cruise.....does that already disqualify me from all the fun?? :scared:

Sorry to be a pain....

Heidi

We have you covered Heidi.

Your request just came through and it is marked Podcast Cruise.

Requesting that specific date already tags it as a Podcast Cruise request.

Kevin

We have you covered Heidi.

Your request just came through and it is marked Podcast Cruise.

Requesting that specific date already tags it as a Podcast Cruise request.

Kevin

Thank you...I would hate to be disqualified so early....I mean I'm sure I'll have many more infractions betwenn now and then! ;) Some might even be worse!

H

Oh, my! I'm very excited!! I sent my dh an e-mail with the cruise info (didn't think there was anyway he would want to do it), he said this afternoon that he is open to doing the cruise! :banana:

He has met the Podcast Crew and really likes the whole Disboard thing (through me), but the only cruise we ever went on (many, many years ago), he was not impressed and never wanted to cruise again.

When he said he was open, I was thrilled. Now, I just have to work our business commitments, around the cruise dates. That's tough, because Nov.-Dec. is our busiest time, but I'm sure going to try to make this work.

Woohoo! I did confirm with my boss today that I can take my vacation at that time, which was my biggest concern. Now I know who I'd want to have meals with. :banana:

At the very least, I'm putting in a quote...as soon as I get home and find my Castaway Club number I have tucked away in a drawer. LOL!

Ooops. I didn't put our ages or note that the request is for the podcast cruise? Should I resubmit?

No. If you are all adults it doesn't matter. If you have kids in your group, email me their names and ages and I'll update the request.

No one needs to email me if you didn't indicate it is for the podcast cruise. Now that the form is up, it is putting a notification on there for me. It was just before the form was up that it wasn't and I just needed to make sure I could wait until I returned from vacation.

No. If you are all adults it doesn't matter. If you have kids in your group, email me their names and ages and I'll update the request.

No one needs to email me if you didn't indicate it is for the podcast cruise. Now that the form is up, it is putting a notification on there for me. It was just before the form was up that it wasn't and I just needed to make sure I could wait until I returned from vacation.

Any more posts from you and I will tell Pete!! GO ON VACATION and get relaxing girl!!

Woohoo! I did confirm with my boss today that I can take my vacation at that time, which was my biggest concern. Now I know who I'd want to have meals with. :banana:

At the very least, I'm putting in a quote...as soon as I get home and find my Castaway Club number I have tucked away in a drawer. LOL!

Wow, I can't believe your boss would say yes or no this far out. If I asked mine for 18 months in the future they'd tell me check back in a year.

Ok, I have a question for everyone. I was going to go ahead and submit my request forms, but at this point I'm not 100% on our stateroom category choice. Is this something that can be changed as we get closer (space allowing)? I am thinking that so far in the future I don't know what finances will look like. Should I book lower category and upgrade if I have the money or book what I really want and downgrade if necessary. :confused3 I've never cruised before, so this will be a first for us, and very possibly our honeymoon! Thanks!

Answers to some recent questions....

- Yes, some posts are doubled. We tried merging the threads when Pete made the new sub-forum and something happened to cause double posts. We are working on correcting it but all future posts should be OK.

- You can book now and change your party later. Just be aware that if you add/change people it could be at a higher price. Remember you are only locking in the price of the folks you actually pay a deposit on. Since this is an 'off season' cruise the price should stay the same for a while - just be aware you are taking a risk if you don't book/deposit everyone initially.

- Single cruisers pay what is called the single suplement cost - about 175% of the cost of one person in a double occupacy room. You will need to submit a request for pricing through the form we put up and note you are a single traveler - Tracy will get you a price when she gets home.

There is a thread on this sub-forum for folks looking to share a room. You might want to look there for a roommate to help offset the cost.

Thanks for proving I am not a lush :rotfl2:

Are we scary or what.

I had no idea he was posting the exact same information.

Well...there you have it. Two identical answers. It MUST be true...huh?

OK this freaks me a bit- you two think way too much alike... whick means

TWO KEVINS TWO JOHNS :scared1:

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter