2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

Here is the link to the 2010 podcast cruise pricing and waitlist submission page.

Your requests will be processed in the order they are received as soon as Tracy returns from vacation in a few weeks.

Please do not email me, Tracy or anyone else at Dreams Unlimited Travel about the status of your submission. As soon as Tracy returns you will get official quotes and will at that time be able to submit your deposit.

We have held a large number of staterooms on this cruise to lock in the best price so don't panic - you will get on this cruise if you so desire.

https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/podcast-cruise-pricing.cfm

One more thing - Disney Cruise Line is not booking category 12 staterooms for 2010 sailings. We have not been given a reason why by DCL, just that we know we cannot book these. Category 11 is the lowest stateroom category available.

Okay, I officially did it. I put in a quote for the next podcast cruise for myself and my son. :yay:

Thanks John for putting this up!!!

Please note in the Special Requests along with your names and ages that it is for the Podcast Cruise. Thank you!!

Hi everybody! I've never cruised before. Does anyone know if there are two adults and a 3 years old child in stateroom, if I need to check the "2 people" or the "3 people" box, in the 2010 podcast cruise link?
Thank you very much to anyone that can help me :)

Hi everybody! I've never cruised before. Does anyone know if there are two adults and a 3 years old child in stateroom, if I need to check the "2 people" or the "3 people" box, in the 2010 podcast cruise link?
Thank you very much to anyone that can help me :)

You need to check 3 people. You are signing up for the total number in the stateroom, including yourself.

Hello everybody! I am new to the forum but love to read all your posts and love the podcast!!!!
I've never cruised before. Does anyone know if there are two adults and a 3 years old child in the stateroom, if I need to check the "2 people" or "3 people" box in the 2010 podcast cruise link?
Thank you for your help :)

Sorry for the double post!
I am new to posting and I was also having problems with typing on my iphone.
:blush:

We were not able to join the podcast cruise because my brother-in-law got married last Sunday - you all had a lot more fun than I did. Instead we decided to cruise in February and while there, received the $99 bounceback promotion which we are taking advantage of in December (I wanted to see the holiday decorations and didn't have a clue there would be a second podcast cruise in December of next year). If I can convince my family to do another cruise the following December should I get a quote now or would I be able to book on board in December and transfer my reservation to Dreams on Board? I know those on board last week could do that but was not sure if that was just a one time opportunity to book on board.

While I didn't have the pleasure of joining you last week I did enjoy the company of our non-cruisers on the non-cruise board.

I didn't add in the special requests that its for the podcast cruise. How do I go about letting them know? Thanks!

Yeah we are soooo going on this one. I have to check what category DH wants before I can send my request. :woohoo:

We've never been on a cruise before so I have to ask of those with experience: verandah or no verandah? (I'm leaning towards yes on the verandah)

My thinking is that if the podcast cruise is packed with activites, will you really be spending that much time in your room?

We were not able to join the podcast cruise because my brother-in-law got married last Sunday - you all had a lot more fun than I did. Instead we decided to cruise in February and while there, received the $99 bounceback promotion which we are taking advantage of in December (I wanted to see the holiday decorations and didn't have a clue there would be a second podcast cruise in December of next year). If I can convince my family to do another cruise the following December should I get a quote now or would I be able to book on board in December and transfer my reservation to Dreams on Board? I know those on board last week could do that but was not sure if that was just a one time opportunity to book on board.

While I didn't have the pleasure of joining you last week I did enjoy the company of our non-cruisers on the non-cruise board.

You should hold the date now and check pricing when you are onboard to see if it is better. We can go over that later.

I didn't add in the special requests that its for the podcast cruise. How do I go about letting them know? Thanks!

That's ok, I caught it. You too Annette.

We've never been on a cruise before so I have to ask of those with experience: verandah or no verandah? (I'm leaning towards yes on the verandah)

My thinking is that if the podcast cruise is packed with activites, will you really be spending that much time in your room?

Not much time spent in the room. Depends if you want to sit outside in quiet or if you want to be out and about.

Don't worry - we know.

It's all been automated and we know which ones are Podcast Cruises.

Tracy would still like new ones submitted to do note Podcast Cruise as a doublecheck for her. But if you submitted already don't worry about it.

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!