2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

Sorry if this has been asked already on one of the previous posts, but does anyone know if someone can do the PCC 2.0 as a solo/single?

I love Disney and the Dis, but DH will never come with me for this (I can barely get him to WDW once a year and even then he mostly golfs)

I know there is a roommate search/thread already on the go, but could I book a cabin for myself and if so, does anyone have any idea about the single supplement cost?

Sorry if this has been asked already on one of the previous posts, but does anyone know if someone can do the PCC 2.0 as a solo/single?

I love Disney and the Dis, but DH will never come with me for this (I can barely get him to WDW once a year and even then he mostly golfs)

I know there is a roommate search/thread already on the go, but could I book a cabin for myself and if so, does anyone have any idea about the single supplement cost?

You can definitely go as a single! :banana::banana::banana: Here's a link to the roommate thread Linky :thumbsup2

I hope you can join us! It's going to be AMAZING!!!! :cheer2:

The single supplement cost is 75% of the cruise fare. The best way to find out is to submit a request and I'll send you a no-obligation quote with the price for a single.

We are planning on doing the cruise and I heard on last weeks show that there is only 4 more weeks to book to get the group space rate. When is the cutoff date?

We are planning on doing the cruise and I heard on last weeks show that there is only 4 more weeks to book to get the group space rate. When is the cutoff date?

It's difficult to set an exact date. It will likely be around August 1, but could be sooner if we run out of space.

Tracy also tells me certain categories of staterooms are starting to sell out so if you have a specific stateroom or category stateroom you want you need to act fast or they may be gone.

Specifically there are only a couple of the categroy 7 navigator verandah rooms left. These only sleep 3 people and don't have a full verandah but they are an economical way to get a verandah stateroom.

The same goes for category 6 staterooms - these are selling fast. The category 5 and 6 are basically the same room (except for location on the ship) but cat 6 staterooms are cheaper than cat 5 staterooms. So if you want a cat 6 to save money act fast!!!

One last thing she mentioned was that connecting staterooms are starting to become harder to find in each category. If you are large party and want more space connecting staterooms can be the best way to go - but they may be sold if you wait.

Only a small deposit now can hold your stateroom and lock in your rate.

If you're even thinking about going on this cruise I advise you book as soon as possible so you get exactly what you want.

We will remind you when the final payment is due far enough in advance that you have enough time to cancel and get your deposit back if you need to.

John,

On the last podcast when you said group pricing was about to expire, I lit a fire under my butt and got my reservations made! I can't believe PCC 2.0 is 500+ already.

I just sent my request in, FINALLY! Fingers crossed there is a Cat 7 left. Serves me right for waiting so long.

I did PCC1.0 solo and it was a blast. There were so many great people I met I found I was not really in the cabin all that much. My first Disney cruise was solo as well and met some great people on that trip that I am still in contact with. Hope you can work it out to join

Yeee Haaaw :banana: and kind of Yikes! :eek: at the same time. I just put in my request for Podcast 2.0. I haven't really told my husband yet that I expect him to cruise with a bunch of people he doesn't know. I will just have to pull the Birthday card since the podcast cruise happens during my birthday!!!! Very excited and a tiny bit scared to meet all of you.

Yeee Haaaw :banana: and kind of Yikes! :eek: at the same time. I just put in my request for Podcast 2.0. I haven't really told my husband yet that I expect him to cruise with a bunch of people he doesn't know. I will just have to pull the Birthday card since the podcast cruise happens during my birthday!!!! Very excited and a tiny bit scared to meet all of you.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Welcome Aboard!

Spend a lot of time here with us on the boards, and we will be old friends :hug: by the time the Cruise comes around.

Boy this sounds just like me... I haven't told my DH that we're going either ( I plan on telling him on his birthday this Oct ) and my birthday is during the cruise too ( Dec 15th )

This will be our first cruise - hopefully not our last :worship:

I did PCC1.0 solo and it was a blast. There were so many great people I met I found I was not really in the cabin all that much. My first Disney cruise was solo as well and met some great people on that trip that I am still in contact with. Hope you can work it out to join

I have booked it!!! I did put in the name of my friend but she may not be able to come so I may need to find a roomie, but there's plenty of time for that.

I am very excited. I've joined the West Coast FE group, so I'll get to experience that too!

I have booked it!!! I did put in the name of my friend but she may not be able to come so I may need to find a roomie, but there's plenty of time for that.

I am very excited. I've joined the West Coast FE group, so I'll get to experience that too!

party: party: party:

Congrats!! You will have a blast!

I just put in a request for a quote and traveling solo! I went on a cruise back in October 2001 and ended up going alone cuz the other 3 gals were afraid after 9/11. I had fun but it was pretty lonely - I missed my kids esp on Halloween night but it was for 7 days.

Now I can't remember how long this cruise is? Can anyone enlighten me? (I'm the type of person who will sign up for anything then ask questions! :lmao:) I'm so anxious to meet some new people - esp Disney lovers like me ;)

I just put in a request for a quote and traveling solo! I went on a cruise back in October 2001 and ended up going alone cuz the other 3 gals were afraid after 9/11. I had fun but it was pretty lonely - I missed my kids esp on Halloween night but it was for 7 days.

Now I can't remember how long this cruise is? Can anyone enlighten me? (I'm the type of person who will sign up for anything then ask questions! :lmao:) I'm so anxious to meet some new people - esp Disney lovers like me ;)

4 nights. :goodvibes

I had fun but it was pretty lonely

I'm so anxious to meet some new people - esp Disney lovers like me ;)

I have an idea you will not be lonely. One quarter of the people on the ship are DISers. Friends you haven't met yet.

Try to follow allow along (not always easy :rolleyes: ) and join in on the message :surfweb: boards.

See you on the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter