2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple to add from the MK from September. Taken from the signs with the Ddp symbols next to the following items:

Lunching Pad

Muffin $2.59

Casey's

Side of Chili $3.29
Fries $2.49
Cotton Candy $3.29
Brownie $2.39
Cracker Jack $1.49
Dasani Bottled Water $2.50
Assorted sodas $2.19/$2.49
Milk/Chocolate Milk $2.19
Coffee $2.09
Hot Cocoa $2.09

Can someone please confirm for my DH that pralines are no longer available at POFQ, either as a snack or OOP? It will be a devastating loss, but it would be best if he heard it before we leave and not from the lady behind the counter while all the other customers watch him cry :lmao:

Thanks! Do you know how many snack credits I could have used instead of paying OOP? I didn't realize SO many wonderful treats were available!

Instead, we came home with a lot of bags of pretzels. Not this time!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

jjohnson - YOUR WORK has brought tears to my eyes. :love: I know that sounds very dramatic but it's true. I just found this and have had multiple moments of joy. Thank you so much for all that you do.

I'm not a lover of the DDP - I mean I wasn't. We did it free the first year out and just tried the QSDP this last stay. And nothing in between.

You've changed everything. On the QSDP -although we made many fruit as snack choices - we felt gross with the amount of sweets we ate.

There is a whole other world out there!!!! (And I ADORE sweets - I'm not anti-dessert - just felt gross - I call it the feeling as stoned on cupcakes. ;). Although if I had any idea that Toberlone was on the DDP I would change that to stoned on Toberlone).

I had no idea that soup, field green mix, chili ( I think I saw that somewhere), fruit popsicles in Mexico, non-alcholic drinks at Hurricane Hanna's (I'm at the BW - I think I'll bring it back to my room and add some alcohol :rotfl2:), pineapple cups at AKL etc. etc. etc. were part of the choices. In addition, I didn't know the exact locations to find fruit in the parks. And I go to WDW usually twice a year (DVC). A whole new snacking world. In fact, I now think Disney needs an "only snacking" DDP for me! :rotfl2:;)

When you feel overworked or frustrated at all - please remember you've really made a lot of us smile jjohnson. Wonderful work. Extremely grateful. I wonder if you really know - the level I mean - how much this means to all of our vacations. Changes them for the wonderful.

Yeah,what they said. :goodvibes

This thread, and all your hard work are greatly appreciated, while sometimes taken for granted as with all good things.

Have SD card and am ready to take photos of all the snack locations I can, just for you dear JJ, and all your faithful followers.:thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

Slightly Goofy

Yeah,what they said. :goodvibes

This thread, and all your hard work are greatly appreciated, while sometimes taken for granted as with all good things.

Have SD card and am ready to take photos of all the snack locations I can, just for you dear JJ, and all your faithful followers.:thumbsup2

Slightly Goofy

Slightly Goofy

Thanks Linda. If you could recheck the allstar resorts for me I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of items from all three. TIA.

Hey all, a dis-er named ilovepete posted in her dining trip report that she was able to use a snack credit for an ice cream sandwich at Main St. Bakery the last week of October. Just thought I would let anyone know that it's still worth a shot to ask.

Hey all, a dis-er named ilovepete posted in her dining trip report that she was able to use a snack credit for an ice cream sandwich at Main St. Bakery the last week of October. Just thought I would let anyone know that it's still worth a shot to ask.
:thumbsup2
Never hurts to ask!
Thanks JJohnson, I love you for this list and although my kids and DH only complain about my time spent on the Dis right now, they will love you too when they are chowing down on all the best snacks at Disney World!

JJ, 'Sir", I will gladly accept that assignment. :lmao:

We always do Christmas tours this time of year so I pretty much hit all the resorts. Not always possible with a 'mere' 14 days but one does what one can. :goodvibes

Slightly Goofy

I have a child who is lactose intolerant. This list has made finding snacks that she can enjoy while her sister's are happily munching on ice cream and chocolate soooooo much easier! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!:banana:

I have a child who is lactose intolerant. This list has made finding snacks that she can enjoy while her sister's are happily munching on ice cream and chocolate soooooo much easier! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!:banana:

You may also want to know that most of the places that sell ice cream can get you Rice Dream if asked. (Sometimes, you'll have to wait for a bit, because it won't be in the carts, but, they can often still order it for you.)

just saw that they opened a babycakes in downtown disney. i'm sure its not on the dining plan but thought i would let people know because they have vegan, dairy free, egg free, gluten free cupcakes and cookies there.

Thanks for the heads up about Babycakes, Buxomlisa. I have a son who is G/F, and I am looking forward to checking out this bakery on our upcoming trip. I am hoping that I can use some snack credits. I'll report what I find out to this board, unless someone beats me to it! :thumbsup2

Thanks SO much for this list!!!!! My husband JUST came and asked me what were the snacks on the DDP..and I KNEW I could find it here!!!

they still are! i just came back on tuesday night and we brought back three pieces of toffee and a chocolate covered rice krispy treat with some of our leftover snack credits. everything in the case is included expect the truffle bars that are about $30.00. candy apples, caramel apples and caramel apples with nuts are also included.

Serious business?? Caramel apples are included as a SNACK here???? **crossing my fingers**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter