2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the magic bars at port orleans are considered a snack credit. they look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anyone know if the magic bars at port orleans are considered a snack credit. they look wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were in October! :thumbsup2 It was REALLY good, but it was so rich that I could only nibble at it throughout the day!

Found another menu board photo on a TR.

From September...

POFQ Food Court

3 Beignets $2.99
Bagel with cream cheese $2.59
Croissant $2.29
Muffin $2.59
Cinnamon Roll $2.99
Danish $2.39
Cappuccino $3.39
Espresso $2.89

I noticed that the cappuccino and espresso have gone up in price since that part of the list was last updated and some of the other things are either not there or don't have the prices!!

That's it for now!

This is my first time with the dining plan. I was getting on to see what all are snack credits. Thanks to all for the work involved. It's so nice to have a list ahead of time to know. Do you get a list of items that are snack credits when you check in? I'm so excited this is the first disney trip with no cooking. :thumbsup2

This is my first time with the dining plan. I was getting on to see what all are snack credits. Thanks to all for the work involved. It's so nice to have a list ahead of time to know. Do you get a list of items that are snack credits when you check in? I'm so excited this is the first disney trip with no cooking. :thumbsup2

No list from Disney!!!!! This is the place to find out a head !!Also you will see the ddp signs on the menus at the parks , but it never hurts to ask about any that are $4 and under !!!

We tried to use our snack credit on Wed for a delicious sundae and it wasn't taking it as a snack. The lady working behind the counter was attempting to charge it as a snack but the computer wouldn't take it.

Dino-bite Snacks
Old-Fashioned Hot Fudge Sundae $3.99 (Vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, walnuts and a cherry)

It's no wonder they can't have an official list from disney. They keep changing it. Definitely look for those purple "D/P" symbols and it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for all the hard work on the list. It was useful at the parks.:thumbsup2

Howdy, JJ and all. We are still 150 miles from home after extending our two week stay by two extra nights and have been working our way home slowly but surely these past three days. Hoping to be home tomorrow night and bringing many photos of the many menu boards as well as many other pictures. I am sure I missed some but I tried my best.

Slightly Goofy

Thanks for all the hard work on this list!! I am going to print it off to use during our trip! Nice to know ahead of time what option there are! Thanks again!

Melissa:santa:

Just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS

CarolingBearsMerryCmas.gif

We used a snack credit in the giftshop at POP to buy a chocolate mickey head which was composed of three appropriately-sized gold coins encased in plastic.

We also used a snack credit in the gift shop at POR to buy a dessert in the shape of a stocking - I think it was rice krispie treat as the base and had a hard type of colored icing as decoration.

In World Showcase, most countries said any single serving item under $4 would work, but some countries said anything under $5 would be good, so it never hurts to ask. We got an item I think in Germany which was over $4. (receipt listed it as apple studel w/van)

**2010 Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

POP CENTURY:
Box of Nilla Wafers
Box of Wheat Thins
Box of Nutter Butters
small bag of pretzels
6 sour goofy suckers
Tinkerbell suckers
gummy burgers
character chocolate coins
chocolate bars
small sugar stick
Large lollipops
princess pez
cotton candy
cinnamon roll
Chocolate Croissant
Cheesecake
tye dye cheesecake
Chocolate cake
Carrot cake
Chocolate cake
Fresh fruit bowl
candied pineapple bits
Apples with caramel dip
Apples with Peanut Butter
Carrots/Celery with Dip
Side Salad
Side French Fries
Breadsticks w/sauce
Yogurt
Hot Fudge Sundae
Milkshake
Jello cups
bowl of grapes
muffin
Ind. Box of cereal w/milk
pint milk
Caribou Coffee $3.99
Rock Star energy drink
Vitamin Water
Smart Water
Powerade
16 oz orange juice
apple, orange or banana
Uncrustables
Divvies Jelly Beans
nachos w/cheese
Assorted cookies
Cereal Bars
Microwave popcorn
Pop Tarts
Pudding
Special dietary Brownie
Special dietary Ice Cream
Special dietary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Worms in dirt
Grits

ITEMS NOT OFFERED AS A SNACK OPTION (or they used to be but have been removed
All pretzels; DS/Min & Bills dockside diner
Egg rolls in EPCOT/China
Funnel Cakes in EPCOT
Turkey Legs
Popcorn bucket
Lg. rice krispie squares
Slice of Pizza
Kids meals
Lunchables
Figaro Fries/MK
Mozzarella sticks/AK
Breadsticks/AK/Pizzasafari
Onion rings/AK/Flame Tree
Chili/Caseys
Spicy pretzel/MK/Launching Pad
Ice Cream Sandwich/AK/Dino bite snacks
Create-your-own treats/Goofys (too much inconsistency on what is or is not allowed so it has been removed)

I noticed that the box of donuts and 1/2 gallon of milk aren't listed on the Pop Century list but aren't listed on the removed (no longer available) list. Does anybody know if this is still available. This was the steal of our stay when we stayed there in 2006. Made for a decent continental breakfast.

I noticed that the box of donuts and 1/2 gallon of milk aren't listed on the Pop Century list but aren't listed on the removed (no longer available) list. Does anybody know if this is still available. This was the steal of our stay when we stayed there in 2006. Made for a decent continental breakfast.

No, you could get a single pastry for a snack credit, or a single-serving milk bottle for a snack credit now. They have been enforcing the "single serving" snack item for at least 2 years...snack qualification is not based just on the price of the item - it has to be something meant to serve just one person as a snack. You can have a small bag of candy that only costs $1.99, but if the package says "family size", or the nutritional info says the bag serves 2, you will not be able to buy the item for a snack credit.

Now obviously some items are single-serve, but large (like the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery) but as of now those are still considered single serve items and are eligible.

No, you could get a single pastry for a snack credit, or a single-serving milk bottle for a snack credit now. They have been enforcing the "single serving" snack item for at least 2 years...snack qualification is not based just on the price of the item - it has to be something meant to serve just one person as a snack. You can have a small bag of candy that only costs $1.99, but if the package says "family size", or the nutritional info says the bag serves 2, you will not be able to buy the item for a snack credit.

Now obviously some items are single-serve, but large (like the cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery) but as of now those are still considered single serve items and are eligible.

It was a pretty sweet deal for one snack credit but I can certainly understand as I sure everyone jumped on it while they could. We certainly did.

BTW, OP'er thanks for all the time and effort in putting this together and maintaining it over the years. Haven't been on DIS since our last trip in 2006 but I can certainly remember how wonderful this community is. Looks like that hasn't changed over the years. I look forward to becoming more involved as our Sept '11 trip nears closer. :disrocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter