2010 Confirmed DDP Snack Credits/Add updates here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm leaving Saturday!! :cool1:

Staying at Pop, hitting all four parks.

Anything in particular anyone wants checked out?

There is a listing for ind cereal w/milk under POP -- does this mean that there is a single unit packaged together that counts as one snack, or is it one snack credit for each?

There is a listing for ind cereal w/milk under POP -- does this mean that there is a single unit packaged together that counts as one snack, or is it one snack credit for each?

No you pick whaterver cereal you want and a small milk and it counts as a one snack credit !!!:banana:

Hi, I'm looking at the list of where you can get snacks and when I have looked on Disneys list of participating quick service places it doesnt list some of the ones you have, for example aloha isle. Will I be able to get snacks at all the places you have listed if I am on the QSDP? thanks

Hi, I'm looking at the list of where you can get snacks and when I have looked on Disneys list of participating quick service places it doesnt list some of the ones you have, for example aloha isle. Will I be able to get snacks at all the places you have listed if I am on the QSDP? thanks

The brochures only list the places that serve meals, not those like Aloha Isle that only offer snacks. There is no comprehensive official list of snack locations, but the list in the first post is as accurate as you could possibly ask for. :goodvibes

Not sure if I had thanked you yet, but I wanted to let you know we have made a pocket size version of this to take on our trip!

Thanks again.

Just checking in to help out with the 2011 Confirmed DDP snack credits list whenever it gets started.

I'm sure I'll have more, but here's a beginning!!

From the Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery...

disney2011069.jpg

Does anyone know if Mrs. Potts in MK is still included for snacks. We like to stop for a sundae as were leaving the park.

Does anyone know if Mrs. Potts in MK is still included for snacks. We like to stop for a sundae as were leaving the park.

I know I got a strawberry shortcake sundae for an SC last February!!! Maybe someone else has more up to date info!!

Does anyone know if they take snack credits at the Kona Cafe Coffee Bar or the Kona Island Sushi bar? For example, can we use snack credits for our morning coffee or cappuccinos?

Does anyone know if they take snack credits at the Kona Cafe Coffee Bar or the Kona Island Sushi bar? For example, can we use snack credits for our morning coffee or cappuccinos?

According to the list on page 1 you can get a cappuccino at the Coffee Bar for a SC. At least that was the latest info jjohson has.

Kona breakfast bar:
sm. cappuchino

In September, the Gelato was gone from Beach Club. They replaced it with the self serve pastry "cart"

We're going to WDW and staying at Pop Cen. on the 26th, spending a week, hitting all four parks.

Has anyone seen something that lists what the good values are when using your DDP SC's? Either stuff that's REALLY GREAT? (Don't miss this! etc.) Or stuff that's really big/filling, like you could feed a few kids off of one SC to make them go farther?

We have four dd's two sets of twin girls, ages five and six.

Found some blogger's favorites:

onlywdworld.com/2010/04/best-disney-dining-plan-snacks(dot)html

Here are our favorite snacks to use snack credits on at the four parks. I'm not positive that they are all still available and all still snack credits, but I think most (if not all) are.

Magic Kingdom
Main Street Bakery: Cinnamon Rolls, Key Lime Cheesecake, Smoothies
Main Street Ice Cream: Double Cone, Root Beer Float
Main Street Confect: Fudge, Chocolatears
Sunshine Tree Terrace: Floats, Shakes
Mrs Potts: Floats, Sundaes, Shakes
Aloha Isle: Dole Whip, Pineapple Float
Auntie Gravity's: Floats, Sundaes, Smoothies
Sleepy Hollow: Floats, Ice Cream Sandwich, Funnel Cake
Adventureland Carts: Nuts, Egg Rolls

Epcot
Fountainview Cafe: Waffle Cone, Shakes, Double Scoop Cones (get a bowl and split between two kids), Floats
France/Boulangerie Patisserie: Many things
France/Crepes des Chefs de France: Many things
Germany/Sommerfest: Strudel, Black Forrest Cake
Norway/Kringla: Cappuccino Cheesecake, Almond Pretzel
Canada/Promenade Refresh: Smoothies
Refreshment Port: Dulce de Leche Sundae
Land/Nut Cart: Pecans, Almonds
Food samples at Food & Wine Festival!

Hollywood Studios
Backlot Express: Marble Cheesecake, Strawberry Parfait
Writer's Stop: Iced Mocha, Carrot Cake
Dinosaur Gertie’s: Waffle Cone, Ice Cream Sandwich
KRNR: Smoothies, Waffle Cone
Min & Bills Dockside: Shake
Oasis Canteen: Funnel Cake
Starring Rolls: Banana Split Cake, Cheesecake, Butterfinger Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Animal Kingdom
Anandupur: Chicken Fried Rice
Dino Bite: Sundaes, Shakes, Floats
Flame Tree: Key Lime Pie
Harambe Fruit: Pineapple
Kusafiri Coffee: Cupcakes
Tamu Tamu: Shakes
Safari Egg Rolls: Egg Rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter