• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2008 Free Dining Plan

How does this changing Delta Flight thing work? I have a reservation with Delta. They changed the times of the flights. Can I get out of the airlines tickets without penalty? Help!!!

If they changed the details of your flight you can usually get out of them. If you were a non-stop and then they changed you to a layover somewhere for example. I have done that twice. Also you can call delta and talk to someone there and they will change your flights for free, I have done that twice. I can't wait for them to change my flights again............:headache:

OK, Please :flower3: can I ask for alittle help here? I'm not new to WDW but a newbie where Free Dining is concerned.
I have ressies (AAA discount, which I know I can't use if I do FD) at GF, concierge (special trip for DGD). Is GF ever included in these specials?

We will be staying a total of 5 days within the FD time period. Can I buy 2 tickets ,each one a 1 day base ticket, if our stay is for 5 days?

TIA,

Karen :)

All right, I found the answer to this...But now another question...can the free dining be used with a booking for a concierge room? I know, you get free food in concierge, but promised my DGD we would stay concierge, so don't want to cancel that. However, if I can still get the free dining, I would definately take it. So, does anyone know if it is offered with a stay in a concierge room???
Will have to be up early tomorow to call if the answer is YES!!!

Thanks, Karen:)

I just booked our 1st family vacation to WDW and I am so excited! :woohoo: We got free dining!!!!! :banana: I am glad I found the message board because I would not have know about it otherwise. Unfortunately we are not able to book with POP or Movies because they were both full. :sad1: We ended up booking with Sports. Can anybody give any feedback on Sports?? I have two boys so they may likethe resort. I am going to continue check back with Disney to see if there are any cancellations. Maybe I will get this Free upgrade that so many people said they received last year!!

Thanks for all of your help and advice. This message board has been extremely helpful.

I just booked our 1st family vacation to WDW and I am so excited! :woohoo: We got free dining!!!!! :banana: I am glad I found the message board because I would not have know about it otherwise. Unfortunately we are not able to book with POP or Movies because they were both full. :sad1: We ended up booking with Sports. Can anybody give any feedback on Sports?? I have two boys so they may likethe resort. I am going to continue check back with Disney to see if there are any cancellations. Maybe I will get this Free upgrade that so many people said they received last year!!

Thanks for all of your help and advice. This message board has been extremely helpful.

We were at the Sports the last time we were in Disney. We had the very last room before walking into the vast unknown (wooded area). And even though we were all the way back there, it was wonderful. I have three children (all sports oriented) so it worked out perfectly!

We stayed at Sports last year and it was fine. The main pool was closed though-that was a bummer! otherwise, no complaints!
Courtney

we stayed at all star sports our first night last summer.it was very nice,you will enjoy it.it was clean and nice.dont worry about it.with the parks and the free dining you will have a blast,i wish i could go again,have fun

As you can see, we have been to Sports many times because it was my 2 boys favorite resort, even after staying at AK. There can be huge crowds of teenagers at times but I think that the sound proofing in the rooms is better than many of the other resorts. Ask for a room near the parking lot and not near a pool and you should be fine.

HI! Everyone! I'm so excited! This is my 1000th Post! And I just called Disney and added 2 more days onto the front of my ressie so now we will be there 8/24 thru 8/31!! And also added Water parks & More! So we now are just doing Disney! Originally we were gonna do Universal but since this trip is for DD's 8th grade Graduation I let it be her choice and she chose adding the 2 days to Disney w FDP and Waterparks & More!! Needless to say she's a Waterbug!!!:cool1:

All right, I found the answer to this...But now another question...can the free dining be used with a booking for a concierge room? I know, you get free food in concierge, but promised my DGD we would stay concierge, so don't want to cancel that. However, if I can still get the free dining, I would definately take it. So, does anyone know if it is offered with a stay in a concierge room???
Will have to be up early tomorow to call if the answer is YES!!!

Thanks, Karen:)

Yes.We ahd AKL Concierge and Free Dining on our last trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter