2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
angel's momma said:
There's a post on this thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1104561&highlight=funnel+cake

saying that funnel cakes are now $4.09.

Doesn't say if they actually checked Sleepy Hollow.

Thank you I knew I saw it somewhere & I still don't know whether that poster was serious or not with the "try to keep up" comment, I did find it amusing.

There's also a post by tdklisa who was actually at MK & found out their not included.

Great list... I was just going to try to go & figure it all out for our trip in August... WOW pixiedust: , You have just saved me soooo much time. :thumbsup2

Thank you :thanks: Thank you :dancer: Thank you :disrocks:

Subscribing to this thread. This is a wonderful list. Thanks so much for the hard work. OMG I'm in snack heavan :angel: :teeth:

I would also love to know about the Caramel Corn at Sleepy Hollow - all 3 choices in fact: regular, bucket and bucket refill.

jjohnson said:
Thank you I knew I saw it somewhere & I still don't know whether that poster was serious or not with the "try to keep up" comment, I did find it amusing.

There's also a post by tdklisa who was actually at MK & found out their not included.

On another Disney forum there are two people reporting they were allowed to get them on the plan this week at the MK. :confused3

HaleyB said:
On another Disney forum there are two people reporting they were allowed to get them on the plan this week at the MK. :confused3

So should I take it off the not included list until one of us knows for sure?

I think the list is going to take awhile to take form, because there will be the problem of uninformed CM's giving out false info for awhile.

I will go ask on the TGM forums if some of them can come over here and post what they have found. Some people are calling (you can call disney dining and ask to be connected to locations inside the parks) so they are getting some good info. I hate to repeat anything second hand off those forums but if those people post here as well, I think that would be fine :)

A list is a great tool because I doubt Disney will ever put one out. It is best for them to keep expectations low and then 'surprise' us with what we are 'given'. Thanks for working on it!

Maybe what we need is an "unknown" list so people going in can try to confirm things for us. We have lots of locals on these boards, maybe some will take pity on us

I am gaining weight just thinking about it all...

What's a TGM forum? I've heard of TGM before (maybe from you?), but have no clue what TGM refers to. Thanx!

Two other places I'm interested in regarding snack credits are Goofy's Candy Co and anywhere on the Boardwalk. Anyone know? Is Goofy's stuff too expensive to qualify?

HaleyB said:
Look for Brad, he is the one calling :)

It's funny seeing some of the same usernames. Mine's goofy4mickey. Much cooler than jjohnson ;)

Allright I read them all & it seems the only snacks they have confirmed that we don't have listed are the iced cappuccino floats & funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow. I can add it to the list if everyone wants.

Did Brad take a make a "dig" at our board? This is what he posted:

well, I had my doubts (especially considering the source), but...

I just called both Casey's Corner and Aloha Isle and both are in fact accepting snack credits. The guy at Aloha Isle wasn't as coherent, but the Main Street Food guy was quite clear about it and said it's been going on for 3 or 4 days now.

We just got back (May 5-13 trip), and I posted a long post of what was on the plan that we specifically saw or got.

On popcorn, there were 3 items listed, the top 2 were on the plan--sorry, I didn't purchase it, and don't know specifically what they were. The dole whip and funnel cakes were not on the plan.

I think the list is going to take awhile to take form, because there will be the problem of uninformed CM's giving out false info for awhile.
I doubt that there will ever be a reliably accurate list, unless it comes directly from Disney, because things will always be changing, and the situation on the ground in the parks will always have a normal level of variance.

A list is a great tool because I doubt Disney will ever put one out. It is best for them to keep expectations low and then 'surprise' us with what we are 'given'.
Arguably, that's best for many guests, too. It takes a very special guest, who knows all the special aspects of WDW, and still has such a wonderful time.

kcashner said:
We just got back (May 5-13 trip), and I posted a long post of what was on the plan that we specifically saw or got.

On popcorn, there were 3 items listed, the top 2 were on the plan--sorry, I didn't purchase it, and don't know specifically what they were. The dole whip and funnel cakes were not on the plan.

That's great. Could you give me a link to your report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter