• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to add my heartfelt thanks for compiling this list. It would be great and alot easier if any new items were added to the OP. Again thanks for putting in your time with this.

maddhatir said:
Wait.......your telling me ALL of these snacks are NOW included on the dining plan .....where have i been!? :confused3

obviously not on THIS thread! :rotfl2:

I thought you lived on the freebies thread. :)

Thank you jjohnson!!!

BC Marketplace:

boxes of Entemanns doughnuts
loaves of bread
large bags of chips
"anything under $4" according to cashier CM

AKL Mara:

Fruit bowls
side salads
carrot cake
chocolate mousse dome
zebra domes and chocolate mousse
cheesecake and raspberry sauce

MK:

Aloha Isle - everything on menu

Roaring Fork - WL

all ice cream
brownie
chips, fruit, drinks

Some of the resort shops (BC, AKL) have really obvious stickers on everything and others (WL, SSR) do not. You just have to ask.

One thing: we are having a blast with the DP this week, but had no idea how much food it was...the heat really gets to your appetite and we are going to be hard pressed to eat everything on our credits, particularly when you can get whole boxes of doughnuts and full size bags of chips to keep in the room.

Enjoy!!!!

ETA: We'll be here until Wednesday next - if anyone has any specific things or places they want me to check out, let me know! If we're there, I can check it out.

slk537 said:
BC Marketplace:

boxes of Entemanns doughnuts
loaves of bread
large bags of chips
"anything under $4" according to cashier CM

AKL Mara:

Fruit bowls
side salads
carrot cake
chocolate mousse dome
zebra domes and chocolate mousse
cheesecake and raspberry sauce

MK:

Aloha Isle - everything on menu

Roaring Fork - WL

all ice cream
brownie
chips, fruit, drinks

Some of the resort shops (BC, AKL) have really obvious stickers on everything and others (WL, SSR) do not. You just have to ask.

One thing: we are having a blast with the DP this week, but had no idea how much food it was...the heat really gets to your appetite and we are going to be hard pressed to eat everything on our credits, particularly when you can get whole boxes of doughnuts and full size bags of chips to keep in the room.

Enjoy!!!!

ETA: We'll be here until Wednesday next - if anyone has any specific things or places they want me to check out, let me know! If we're there, I can check it out.

THANKS!!! How about caramel apples?

ETA: We'll be here until Wednesday next - if anyone has any specific things or places they want me to check out, let me know! If we're there, I can check it out

Thank you. If your going, I would really like to know how more about the countries and carts in Epcot/WS.

I could sware I read in one of the snack threads that all the pastries (not just the french toast loaf) at the MK bakery (in the glass display) are under the plan. Like cinnamon roll and muffins etc...

Thanks for the list...I would be interested in Boardwalk Bakery if anyone has any info.

thank you!

If you're nearby, could you check the MGM candy store on Sunset Blvd? I know someone said the fudge isn't included on the DDP, but I was wondering if many of the other yummy treats are there? Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

beattyfamily said:
I could sware I read in one of the snack threads that all the pastries (not just the french toast loaf) at the MK bakery (in the glass display) are under the plan. Like cinnamon roll and muffins etc...

I missed that. I did come across some posts but they were too general (everything under $4.00). I was trying to post specific items. I'm hoping someone will either post a picture or list the items.

I think that's really important Joyce, that the information we have be as accurate as possible. Thanks again for pulling it all together.

bicker said:
I think that's really important Joyce, that the information we have be as accurate as possible. Thanks again for pulling it all together.

Do you know the name of the general store on Boardwalk? I would love to know if they are participating & have items that DVC members could use.

Does anybody know if they have those large boxes of doughnuts at POFQ? That is where we are staying in September and I would love to get a few boxes of those for breakfast.

Also, what about the beignets at POFQ? 6 are $3.99 and 3 are $1.99! That would be wonderful if they were on the DP!

Maz

granmaz said:
Also, what about the beignets at POFQ? 6 are $3.99 and 3 are $1.99! That would be wonderful if they were on the DP!

Maz
These are listed on the first page by the OP on this thread, so I guess they are included! :cool1:

Someone posted that they are a snack but didn't say 3 or 6. Since the revamped snack list just started on 5/1, it will be awhile until we have a more comprehensive list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter