• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007 and prior**Confirmed Snacks included in Dining Plan/add yours here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Work!!! This will be so helpful for our Sept. Trip.....THANKS!!!! Maybe this will be made a "sticky" :thumbsup2 :banana: :cheer2:

jjohnson said:
Thank you. If your going, I would really like to know how more about the countries and carts in Epcot/WS.

We'll be at Epcot tomorrow - I'll check it out!

CJK said:
thank you!

If you're nearby, could you check the MGM candy store on Sunset Blvd? I know someone said the fudge isn't included on the DDP, but I was wondering if many of the other yummy treats are there? Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

We were there yesterday and we didn't see the stickers on anything, but if you ask, maybe?

Frozen lemonade and grapes from the Market over by ToT were on the snack plan though.

We were there last night and in addition to the other items mentioned we saw some more:

All Chip and Dale bagged snacks - trail mix, sweet and salty mix, small bags of pretzels, large bags of pretzels. There was no sticker on the boxed cookies though, but a different CM told me "anything under $4". We're only going with anything that is specifically labeled with the DP sticker.

Also: Princess bouquets of suckers ($3.95), those huge jawbreakers in the Mickey packaging, sets of 4 Mickey spiral suckers, chocolate character suckers, packages of 6 pez, etc...all had a sticker. I asked about them because we're moving from VWL to the Poly today and have to use up about 718 snack credits and the CM confirmed they were on and repeated the ">$4" again, with the gelato and bakery exceptions.

I was really, really pleased with all the options - especially options that travel. The DP is SO MUCH FOOD, especially in the heat where appetites are lower, so there is no way we can use all the credits. Now we can get items to take home as gifts for others.

:woohoo:
Thank you!!!! If you find yourself on the boardwalk & have time, could you please take a look inside Screen Door General Store to see if they have items marked for the DP?

slk537 said:
I asked about them because we're moving from VWL to the Poly today and have to use up about 718 snack credits and the CM confirmed they were on and repeated the ">$4" again, with the gelato and bakery exceptions.

Is that right? 718 snack credits??? You'll clear out the store! :rotfl:

In the OP it says no funnel cakes. I have seen reports that the ones in MK are included (Liberty Square) but the ones outside of America on the World Showcase are not. Can anyone else confirm this?

HaleyB said:
In the OP it says no funnel cakes. I have seen reports that the ones in MK are included (Liberty Square) but the ones outside of America on the World Showcase are not. Can anyone else confirm this?
:confused3
I thought I read that they raised the prices for funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow to $4.09 making them ineligible for the snack.

Anyone remember?

jjohnson said:
I went thru the threads & tried to put it all together. Thank you everyone for keeping us "foodies" updated. If someone comes across a new item not shown, please post & I will add it.

MK

Main Street Confectionery (not listed in brochure)

smore's
caramels

Mrs. Potts:

sundaes
Milkshakes
Strawberry shortcake

Caseys:

chili
French fries
Cracker jacks

Aloha Isle:

Everything on the menu

MK bakery:

Choc.chip ice cream sandwich
French toast loaf

Carts:

cinnamon almonds & salter cashews
eggrolls/Adventureland

EPCOT:

Fountainview Cafe:

Smoothies
Croissants, Plain/Cinnamon/Chocolate Pecan
Bagel w/ Cream cheese
Fruit or Cheese Pastry
Muffins
Chocolate Chip Cookie Chocolate Truffle Cake
Soarin' Orange Creme Brulee
Chocolate Mousse
Fresh Fruit Croissant
Fresh Fruit Cup
Coconut Flan
Fruit Tulip
Boston Cream
Fountainview Cheesecake
Butterfinger Cheesecake
No Sugar Cheesecake
No Sugar Brownie

Germany/Sommerfest:

pretzels

Norway/Kringla:

school bread
creme horns
danish

Carts:

nuts
Mcdonalds french fries
4 piece chicken nuggets

AK:

Tamu Tamu Cafe:
waffle cones
smoothies

Carts:
Mcdonald french fries

MGM:

Pizzasafari:
side salad
breadsticks & sauce

Gerties:
waffle cones

Herbies:
steamed pork buns

Market by TOT (Does anyone know the name of this?)
Grapes
Frozen lemonade

AKL/MARA

Fruit bowls
side salads
carrot cake
chocolate mousse dome
zebra domes and chocolate mousse
cheesecake and raspberry sauce

BC MARKETPLACE:

All pastry under $4.00
loaf of bread
Individual bowls of cereal
box of entemanns doughnuts
chocolate covered marshmellows
Fruit & yogurt parfait
Chip & Dale trail mix
Chip & Dale sweet & salty mix
Princess bouquet of suckers
Large Mickey jawbreaker
Mickey spiral suckers (4)
Chocolate character suckers
Package of Pez (6)
large bag of chips
Jar of salsa
•cake & gelato not a snack option

POP:
Medium bag of chips, cheetos or pretzels
Rice crispy treats in chocolate
Bag of lollipops
Lg. box of entenmanns donuts
Fresh fruit cup
Yogurt

POFQ:
Beignets

POR:
Lg. ice cream sandwich
milkshakes
fruit bowls
muffins
danish

ROARING FORKS:
All ice cream
brownie
bag of chips
fruit
Muffins
Donuts
Sm. Pbj sandwiches

SARATOGA SPRINGS:
Loaf of bread
Lag bag of chips & dorito's
Jar of salsa
Jar of cheese
Jar of bean dip
Jar of peanut butter
Smart pop popcorn
Individual bowls of cereal

ITEMS NOT OFFERED AS A SNACK OPTION:

Funnel cakes
Chocolate covered strawberries
Fudge
Popcorn bucket
Lg. rice krispie squares
Figaro Fries

I love people like you!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :bounce: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter