2005 Solos - Check in here!

All trips are solos.

May 20 to 27 - Celebration
August 26 to September 9 - Orange lake
December 10 to December 17 - Orange Lake
December 17 to December 23 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge

I'm hoping to take my first solo trip December 22-26!!! I want to see the WDW Christmas Parade :lovestruc Not quite sure as to which resort to stay in, any suggestions?
God Bless,
Shpwan ::MickeyMo

Anyone else going solo around the holidays (Thanksgiving or Christmas?) I'll be solo November 25-December 1, @ POR, then BCV. Before that I'll be at OKW with DH and DMIL, but solo a couple days as they're planning to golf while we're there.

Simba's Mom said:
Anyone else going solo around the holidays (Thanksgiving or Christmas?) I'll be solo November 25-December 1, @ POR, then BCV. Before that I'll be at OKW with DH and DMIL, but solo a couple days as they're planning to golf while we're there.
I won't be staying on property then (I'll be at CSR Oct. 20-23 and AKL Dec. 7-11 for Pal Mickey Gatherings), but since I am only an hour from WDW I often visit solo. Give a shout (or PM) if you'd like to meet up at the parks. :cool1:

I'll be down there in just a few weeks (Aug. 2-12-- likely battling one or more hurricanes :-))-- my first trip Home to Saratoga Springs!

I will be traveling to WDW 9/2-9/6 10/22-10/29 and 12/3-12/6. I am planning on going to MNSSHP on 10/25 and MVMCP on 12/4. Would love to hook up to share some meals with other solo travelers. I have "done" WDW 7 times since 11/2002 (three of the trips were over 2 weeks each!!!) with 2 trips completely solo and the other 5 a mix of solo and with others. I stay off site at a timeshare across from Epcot.

Look forward to hearing from others

I'm going for a quick labor day solo trip, sept 2-6. I'd love to meet up with fellow disney lovers. :earsboy:

I will be down from: Nov.26 to Dec.2 at OKW but waitlisted at my home VWL and have my MVMCP ticket for Nov. 29 the date set for DVCers....

I also will be down from: April 2 to April 7, 2006 at VWL

and am waiting to do Halloween 2006 instead of Xmas this year, just have to wait for my window to open and for airfare to open too. not sure of resort yet, may be OKW to save on some points.

anyone interested in meeting let me know

Hi,

Fourth solo trip to WDW in five years planned for November 30-December 8, 2005 at Wilderness Lodge.

Jim

ok posting here to let you know I will be there for a quickie weekend trip. Arriving late 9-29 thursday leaving early on 10/2 (will be there with my sis) but would love to meet up with some Dis'sers!

I'm 24, female. I'll be there from Oct 3rd til the 9th... although from the 6th onward I'm supposedly meeting up with a group from another forum, so I may or may not be solo... depends on how well I hit it off with them. I've had mixed experiences meeting up with people from online so I never commit to stay with the group the whole time until I know we all like each other. In any case I'd love to hang out with someone on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th, even if it's just to meet for dinner or lunch... but I have to warn you I'm disabled and will be using an ECV, and I have to take frequent breaks to rest. C'est la vie.

Jenni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter