• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2005 Solos - Check in here!

Just made me ressies. The day after Thanksgiving (11/25) until 12/1. DH and I are going 11/19 for Thanksgiving, then he'll leave on the 25th, and I'll stay another week. We've never done this-I'm so excited-my longest DIsney trip ever-12 days!

Third solo trip for me over Easter - March 26 - April 1, staying at Wilderness Lodge and BCV. Athenna, you should try a solo trip sometime - it is a completely different experience, but so much fun!!!!! I try all sorts of things I'd never do when my children are with me, including sleeping in and just lazing at the resort, or going to three parks in one day for just a few rides at each. I've done the Segway tour, ridden a Water Mouse/Sprite, switched resorts to try all the DVC ones, eaten solo at all the great restaurants - and loved every minute of it!!!!

I going April 30 - May 8. Will be one night at POP, 5 nights at BCV, and two nights at Poly. My last hurrah before my annual pass expired. This will be my fourth trip on this pass and I have a feeling I am going to be very sad to come home this time. :sad:

princess:

Does it count if the solo trip is to Disneyland? It will be a first for me going on my own! May 17-21, Carousel Inn.
I just could not wait until 2006, so being the impatient "mouse" that I am I decided to go to DL and take in the 50th Annivserary Celebration. :cake: :rockband:
:wave: ::MinnieMo

Will be there for 10 days and 3 of those days may be solo 4/13-4/15 :Pinkbounc

I have been trying to go solo twice now and each time I make the reservations, my dad talks my mom into going and we go as a family. I do spend a lot of time solo though. My folks aren't into some of the rides and they usually quit before me. I will be there May 18-23 for Star Wars Weekends. Hope to see some of you there!

Oh my gosh, I have the same problem. I was going to go alone last October. It ended up me, my parents, and my sister's family. I have ressies to go May 18-22. They were for myself at the Pop. Now it is me and my parents at POFQ. Hopefully I will be able to let go of my commando mentality and do things nice and slow. My mother is not a speed demon! :goodvibes Oh well, the more the merrier I guess! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Single and going semi-solo June 28 - July 6. Wilderness Lodge

Taking my DS18 for graduation. I told him he could go for his graduation present but only if I got to go along! He puts up with me pretty good. We won't be spending all of our time together though, he can't get into the lounges! :drinking1

I will be there 5 days, April 13-17th, first and last day solo. First time for being there solo. My daughter, high school senior, will be there will her high school choir. They are driving and I don't want to spend 20+ hours on a bus there and back, so I am flying down. I will be at disney for the two days while they are on the bus. Not sure where I am staying yet. THey are not staying on property, and I am not sure if I want to stay at the Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista, or on property. I sort of feel like I should stay at their hotel because while they are there, I want to hang with them and watch them perform, but I also think I will miss staying on property.

Now my daughter wants to fly back with me instead of going back on the bus with the other kids (she is a smart cookie cuz she figures she will get an extra day at the world), so the major portion of my solo trip might be kaput.\
(I will probably let her do this as they have the AP premier of Soaring that weekend, and if she goes home with the group, only I will be able to ride..I am feeling bad for her)

justlikeeyore - maybe I'll see you. :) I am local here, an hour from WDW in the Daytona Beach area. I am headed to Idaho tomorrow for nearly 5 weeks, will be back home here April 5 and doing WDW frequently in April and May. :flower:

Taswira have fun in Idaho Ill be as close to the stag as possible to see Paul Revere. It must be gr8 living so close to WDW :cool1:

I'll be at MK on 5-5-05 for the day! Hopefully at WL for night if the FL residents codes come out soon!

I'll be at POP from 7/6 to 7/13, going to USO one day (probably Friday 7/8). I'm in the process of making PS (I'm on the MYW Dining plan) but since I'm going solo I am flexible to change. I love ALL Rides, if anyone is interested pm me. I'm a middle aged female who LOVES WDW and the DIS! See ya there!

I'm working on a trip for this October/November. I'm planning to go back to Pop Century October 27 -- 30 then take a 4 day cruise on the Wonder October 30 -- November 3.

It's official...Soon to be a bonafide DVC member at BWV!!!!
Celebrating by going May 7-12, probably solo.
Can't wait tho I confess I was at AKL for 2 nights in December.

just booked my second solo trip for this year. going to CSR April 20 to 25, POP April 25-29.
Planning a third trip, solo again, for last two weeks of October. Need to use that AP before it expires Nov 4.
only 42 days until Disney :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter