2005 Solos - Check in here!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Are you traveling solo during 2005? If so, please post your dates, and if you choose, your resort.

I'm working on a solo trip for Memorial Day weekend, although my dates/resorts aren't set in stone yet.

Who's next?

First solo trip coming up in just 5 weeks! GULP!! Jan. 5-11 at All Star Music!

Debbie :earsgirl:

I'm not quite sure if it counts, but I may be solo for the first two days of a trip this coming Jan/Feb, and I plan to use the tips on this board to explore WDW on my own..

Going solo for the first time May 19-22! Staying at the POP! :jumping4: :Pinkbounc :jumping4: :Pinkbounc

Having looked again, I feel like a big chicken! I can barely fathon 3 days by myself, let alone a whole week! :earboy2:

Hi , well not exactly solo but with out kids!!! it will be a Girls only week long trip with my BEST friend! 7-3 to 7-10 2005 Michelle

May need some advice and emotional support. I seperated from my husband six months ago and am now planning two solo trips for 2005. I've never been to WDW and never gone on a vacation alone. Am I crazy? I'm planning the first solo trip for the flower festival May 15th-21st (tenatively) but don't have a clue where I'm staying--thought about POP or doing a split with All Star Music and either POP or a moderate. I also plan on going back Dec 4th-10th (for the Christmas decorations) and hopefully renting DVC points for a BWV Sun-Thurs and then staying at a moderate or value the last two nights. I had also considered renting DVC points for the May trip instead of the Jan trip and staying at a BW villa then.

going solo Feb 1 to Feb 16. At POP Feb 1-10, AKL Feb 11-16

This is my twenty-first solo trip. Everyone of them has been better than the one before. Plus I usually go at least once per year with my sister and her family.
:cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

I will be on my first ever solo trip staying at the BWV jan 22-30.
friends will join at the end of the trip but atleast 5 days solo!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter