180+10 ADR and System Down!

zqULw8W.png

That's what keeps popping up when I try to make reservations online. Glad I did it by phone.

The system finally went back online and I managed to book everything I wanted save for November 6th. The only restaurant that comes up that day (for me) is V&A. Anyone else having trouble with the 6th too?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think November 6 is 191 days out. I'm not sure you should be able to book that.

I booked Nov 6th and got BOG for 6:30. It is the last booking day.

What a loooooong day of ressies anticipation. Glad thats over well for now, just need to get Halloween and Xmas Party.

I will sleep like a baby tonight:cloud9:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think November 6 is 191 days out. I'm not sure you should be able to book that.

No, it is within the range. As of today, it is the last day you can book. I'll just wait until tomorrow and call if it isn't working yet.

What a loooooong day of ressies anticipation. Glad thats over well for now, just need to get Halloween and Xmas Party.

Good for you! Glad you got it! Nov 6th is when we arrive to the world so 10 more days until I can book our ADR's! My big ones are Ohana for dinner and Chef Mickeys & Crystal Palace for breakfast, the others should be fairly easy. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter