180+10 ADR and System Down!

mrskirk

Earning My Ears
So frustrated right now. I set my alarm to make my ADRs this morning. I went to the old website and the system is down it says. I then tried to get to the new website and it goes straight to the old site. Thanks Disney. I better get my ADRs. I've been waiting for three months to do this. :( Any ideas what's going on?

Worst comes to worst you have to call them up on the phone at 7am

I'm not getting redirected to the new site using the "old format" though

I see the same thing - "site is down for maintenance". That stinks. Keep trying, hopefully it will be back up in a few.

DVC is as well, was told by fellow diser' all closed until 2pm EST>

I am about to lose my mind...seriously!!

Well, at least I'm glad it's not just me. My three year old just woke up and asked me where Capt. Hook went, at least I know this is all worth it when I hear things like that. It must have been a crazy dream :)

wouldnt want to work the phones at 7 am today..:)

my luck it will take an hour to get thru or two

DVC is as well, was told by fellow diser' all closed until 2pm EST>

I am about to lose my mind...seriously!!

I've got the worst headache already. I wish I would have known it wouldn't be up. I could have at least gotten an extra hour of sleep.

Same here. Decided to stay up until 3am (Pacific) to book. No luck. I am afraid of what time I will finally get to sleep. The last time I had to wait until 4am to get an agent by phone, it took an hour 20 minutes before I was off. That was when the Internet was up, and I called right at 4am. I may never sleep today!

I got the current website open in one browser to keep double checking when it's live to make ADRs for arrival day, and in another browser I got the old website to get BoG on the 30th.

right...the light woke my DD up and she says what r u doing?? I said trying to plan our magical trip to Disney and starting off NOT GOOD!! she said oh and went back to bed...lol. Problem now 7 am is when I need to get them up and ready for school and out door by 8. will have to make ressies from the car:lmao:

right...the light woke my DD up and she says what r u doing?? I said trying to plan our magical trip to Disney and starting off NOT GOOD!! she said oh and went back to bed...lol. Problem now 7 am is when I need to get them up and ready for school and out door by 8. will have to make ressies from the car:lmao:

The hubby will be taking my daughter to preschool, but I will still have to juggle the phone will getting her dressed, lunch packed, and entertaining my almost 2 year old.

I cannot find a link for the old site but have seen people mentioning better luck with it. Anyone able to provide it to the desperately tired?

No point in calling.

Upcoming Reservation Systems Update for Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

Disney will perform a reservation-system enhancement beginning at 2 a.m. Eastern time (5 a.m. Pacific) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 and lasting until Tuesday afternoon, April 30, 2013.

During this time, our systems will not be fully functional and we will not be able to process:
1.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for the Walt Disney World® Resort by phone or online ( including making new resort reservations, making modifications to existing Resort reservations, providing confirmations or taking payments)
2.) Reservations for dining, dinner shows, tours, recreation and children’s activity centers at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as for Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™
3.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
4.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for the Hotels of the Disneyland ®Resort
5.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

I'm a TA and we got notice yesterday on this outage.

No point in calling.

Upcoming Reservation Systems Update for Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

Disney will perform a reservation-system enhancement beginning at 2 a.m. Eastern time (5 a.m. Pacific) on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 and lasting until Tuesday afternoon, April 30, 2013.

During this time, our systems will not be fully functional and we will not be able to process:
1.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for the Walt Disney World® Resort by phone or online ( including making new resort reservations, making modifications to existing Resort reservations, providing confirmations or taking payments)
2.) Reservations for dining, dinner shows, tours, recreation and children’s activity centers at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as for Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™
3.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
4.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for the Hotels of the Disneyland ®Resort
5.) Room-only or vacation package reservations for Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa

I'm a TA and we got notice yesterday on this outage.

You'd think Disney would do a better job telling people this beforehand, they are going to get hammered on the phones people figuring that if the Online website is down they can do it the old fashioned way only to be turned away again.

Thanks for letting us know.

Wow. You would think Disney would post that online. Disney is usually good with service, but its websites are always so disappointing. How hard would it have been to write a brief sentence online explaining that? I would have went to bed hours ago. I guess I will not be getting my reservations, because I have to sleep at some point.

We have two toddlers, so it's lots of character dining in store for us. I really want Chef Mickey's on our arrival day for dinner. I would really love CRT on Friday before leaving for breakfast. We are going for my my daughter, who will be turning 4. I think it would be the icing on her cake. :)

It was pretty impromptu. I agree, I've been stuck many times on the phone waiting to get through for one thing or another and then been told that their systems are down and they don't know when they will come back up.

Good luck on your ADRs! I've got some to make for a client today too so I hope the system comes back soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter