180+10 ADR and System Down!

I know how you feel and sense I will be in the same boat as you. It is a shame when people book reservations they do not need thereby making the rest of us slaves to the system or miss out on the experience all together. I think it is the end of the world to get a late start, but DH does not. I do wish you luck. I know this does not help, but you can check in at 8:25 with an 8:45 reservation. At least it could get you out a little earlier.

I did not know this! THANK YOU for sharing!:cool1: It's worth a shot.

I don't know how some of you are booking. I just tried and the web is still giving an error message. :worried:

I just booked one since my father in law is doing the bookings now as well (just wanted to see if it was working). I was able to book!!

Just made all of mine online. :cool1: I'm at work, so there's no way I could've sat on hold for however long it would've taken a representative to pick up. The only thing I can't seem to do is book a Fantasmic dining package, but I'm not too fussed about that at the moment. I got Be Our Guest and 'Ohana at the times I wanted so I'm happy.

Ok, I know most have already figured it out, but just in case there are some who haven't. The reservation system did come back up. I was having issues because I was still on the "Old" website. I know some were having the same issue that once you had the old site accessed you could not get the new site to pop up. I had to restart my computer and then went directly to waltdisneyworld.com and it took me to the new site then. I could make all my reservations plus the 10 days on the new site. Woo hoo!! I got everything I wanted and more. So excited. :woohoo: Wishing everyone the best of luck with their reservations!!! I do not recommend calling, because I just tried for Fantasmic and there were absolutely no available lines... they couldn't even place me on hold (the line disconnected after the message).

Just made all of mine online. :cool1: I'm at work, so there's no way I could've sat on hold for however long it would've taken a representative to pick up. The only thing I can't seem to do is book a Fantasmic dining package, but I'm not too fussed about that at the moment. I got Be Our Guest and 'Ohana at the times I wanted so I'm happy.

What was your issue with Fantasmic? I wanted the Hollywood and Vine lunch but there were none available it said for my date. I just settled for Mama Melrose's.

We got all our for the times we wanted except Le Cellier, we had to take 6 pm for that :(. Hopefully it's not too late for the kiddos.

What was your issue with Fantasmic? I wanted the Hollywood and Vine lunch but there were none available it said for my date. I just settled for Mama Melrose's.

Whenever I try to search for any seating for any of the restaurants, the dates are all grayed out. Not sure what I might be doing wrong. How did you go about making yours?

My sister has been waiting all day to make her adr's for her Disneymoon and she finally got through at 4pm and got every restaurant she wanted, including BOG at 6:30pm! She got all the times she wanted! Good luck everyone! I sure do hope this doesn't happen next Friday when I make mine! She called them in by the way.. I trust that so much more over online!

Whenever I try to search for any seating for any of the restaurants, the dates are all grayed out. Not sure what I might be doing wrong. How did you go about making yours?

Hmm, my dates were not greyed out. I did October 30th lunch at Mama Melrose's. What date are you trying to get? Are you logged into your disney account and does your vacation reservation show up under your profile? I know the dates were greyed out until I put my vacation reservation on my profile.

Started booking online but called in knowing I could not book my baby's first haircut online. She picked up within a few short minutes. I was booking online while she was booking by phone. Together, we got them all. Almost all of the times were slightly off, except for T Rex, which was way off. I called the restaurant directly and was able to get the time I wanted though. Sometimes non Disney restaurants do not allow Disney to book prime spots. DH would get mad if we ate dinner at 4pm or 9:30pm, which is all Disney had.

I restarted my computer after cleaning cookies and deleting browser history as well to get the old site to go away.

I am so happy that I got BOG within 5 minutes of when I wanted it. Hope the rest of you get what you want too. I was going to report back sooner, but My Dad and my sister called me. Good luck to those still needing reservations.

The haunted carriage rides are not scheduling yet, but they are due to open around when the parties do!

Hmm, my dates were not greyed out. I did October 30th lunch at Mama Melrose's. What date are you trying to get? Are you logged into your disney account and does your vacation reservation show up under your profile? I know the dates were greyed out until I put my vacation reservation on my profile.

I think it might've been something buggy in the old website. I was using that since I knew there'd been issues with people being able to book 180+10 on the new site. Then I read that the new website was working for 180+10, so I closed out my browser and logged back in. That worked like a charm. Didn't get the exact time I wanted, but at least it finally worked.

I guess I'll "see" you there since I also booked an October 30th lunch, haha.

The system finally went back online and I managed to book everything I wanted save for November 6th. The only restaurant that comes up that day (for me) is V&A. Anyone else having trouble with the 6th too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter