17 days of Deluxe Dining With Two Adults, One Disney Adult, One Child, And A Platypus

So on with lunch...

So far we are really loving Tony's. Don't know if we are just earier and like a lesser food or if we cought them on a good day or what but so far, for us, all the bad reviews I have read are wrong!

So on to entrees...

Skye had Mickey Head Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce and Pepperoni on the side...

She loved it...she ate every single Mickey Head!!!!

Tyler ordered the Chicken Parmigiana (lightly breaded chicken breast with marinara sauce topped with mozzarella cheese over spaghetti)...

He liked the plate!!!! He thought it was great!!!!

I ordered the Shrimp Scampi (linguini with sun-dried tomatoes and asparagus tossed in a garlic sauce)...

MMMMMM, is all I can say! And I did not even get heart burn so it was garlicy but not to garlicy...just garlicy enough! The pasta was cooked perfectly, the shrimps were plenty, everything about it was right.

For dessert Skye got an Ice Cream Sundae...

Tyler got the Ice Cream Bomb...

It was an sundae...what's not to like???

Inside is vanilla and chocolate ice cream on top of a yellow cake covered in a hard chocolate shell. It was good and fun...something different...and that is hard to find these days!

I had Lemon Walnut Layer Cake...

It was really good...and actually a bit on the lite side comparatively. White cake with lemon filling. Really a good dessert!

All in all, we loved Tony's and will be back. Our total was $82.45 and we used 2 adult and 1 kid's credit. We left at 1:22pm. We had great service, a great seat, great food...what's not to love???

Great reviews! I have to say, you're the first person to post a review that makes me want to try Tony's. :rotfl: Seriously, I'm actually willing to try it now!

totally subbing... we have done ten days of deluxe dining a few years ago and are signed up for only six days this fall... cannot wait!!!

Your pictures are great! Have read a lot of mixed reviews of Tony's good to see another positive one as I am planning on making an ADR for there for our upcoming trip in March.
So far everything you had looked good. Can not wait to read more. I had to laugh a little when I read about Tyler not eating his carrots or green beans......that is my DH too only thing he tends to tell the server when ordering just don't bring them out.

The food was all fesh and good. It has plenty to eat for everyone. We are big breakfast eaters so a breakfast buffet always works for us. I loved the puffed french toast and the strawberries with the fresh whipped cream. Tyler obviously loves the cinnamon rolls and Skye loves the Mickey Waffles...but she woudl not even try the chocolate ones...she's a purist. Our waiter even offered to go get her syrup but she does not tarnish a good Mickey Waffle with syrup.

Love the strawberries and cream at CP! I don't know what they do to them but they're amazing!!

Your pics are awesome and your kids palates are great too...so nice to see kids eating outside the "hot dog, pizza, spaghetti" box.

I love the calamari and shrimp scampi from Tonys, I always order it whenever we go

Think it has been a while since I have seen a positive review of Tony's so thanks for sharing your experience. The ice cream bomb looks like fun!

17 days, how awesome!! I'm loving your reviews so far and can't wait to see more! Your kids are adorable~ and I love the way they are willing to try new things! My DS16 is an adventurous eater, my girls, not so much...but they are getting better.

We have 2 trips planned and so far, you have reviewed and shown some of the food we are interested in~ can't wait to show my family the pictures~
(The desserts, the ones not on the menu that you had from Jiko look delicious! I hope they keep them on the menu for a while!)

I'm so happy you had such great things to say about Tony's- I have an ADR there in November- it will be our first visit. Thanks for getting me excited for it! :goodvibes

Wow, I haven't seen a good Tony's review for a very long time

Everything looks great :thumbsup2

I subscribed! Your pictures are fantastic!! I am just really loving your reviews- and feel like my dining choices would be similar! Can't wait to read more!

I'm in! Loving your reviews so far. 17 days of DxDP, wow! Can't wait to hear about the rest.

Thanks Everyone for joining in! Glad to finally have something to offer!

Hope you all enjoy the ride...

This time, we loved 'em!!!! They were all rings not suckers. The breading was light and the insides were soft and sweet.

Only rings! The tentacles are the best part! I am glad to know that Tony's only serves the rings, because I won't order calamari there! I am a tentacle loving gal :hippie:

I am enjoying all your reviews and think that it is fantastic that both your kids are adventurous eaters and will try new things. I am looking forward to reading the rest of your reviews.

Thanks for sharing!

My kids are going to love eating there and ordering the calamari. They love the rings (well they love the suckers too). If calamari is on the menu, nothing else exists to my kids. Since we will be on the DxDP, they will be excited to be able to get an order for themselves and not have to share!!!:love: That alone will make their trip magical :wizard:

Love the review for Crystal Palace! We have an ADR for breakfast there in January and I am soooo looking forward to it. I've only done dinner there, never breakfast. Great pictures! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter