17 days of Deluxe Dining With Two Adults, One Disney Adult, One Child, And A Platypus

FANTASTIC Jailhouse Rock pics. And congrats to Skye on her wonderful performance and awards!

I appreciate your review of Citricos. I'm not sure what we're going to order there. I keep thinking that the menu is not that appealing, but it continues to rank as one of the best Disney has to offer. Were there any nightly specials you can remember?

Thanx! She had a great time too!

I do not remember if they had a daily special or not...I want to say no but I really am not sure. It is a great restaurant and everything we ordered was good. I think on paper a lot of the items sound different but when they were presented, they are not that "fancy" for those of us who are not gormets. I mean, Lou is a pretty basic eater and he loved what he got...even the appetizer, which was something he was worried about.

Ok, now that I've made it to the end, I'll add my comment. Your report is awesome!!! I have totally enjoyed reading it!!!

Wow about the fruit cup!! I can't believe they would try to pass that off as dessert..especially with the seal on still! Haha

and your daughter is adorable! She must have great talent to dance with those older girls. Her facial expressions are awesome!

Love, Love, Love your reviews! The pictures and reviews of the meals are awesome. We are heading to Disney in August and eating at quite of few of the restaurants you reviewed. Thats awesome too about what great eaters your kids are. Also, very impressive about your daughter and her dance (with all those bigger girls). My brother does competitve dance and one of the older groups did jailhouse rock last year - great song for a dance #
Took me close to 3 hours to get through them all but worth every second! Yumm!:)

Well, I have a good reason for that!

We just spent four nights/five days at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells for Skye's dance competition!!!!

Oh my......memories are flooding me right now! My 21 yo dd danced competition dance since she was 6yo. She quit once she hit high school because of the time (and MONEY) involved....cheerleading was pretty all encompassing any way. Your pictures bring back many happy memories! Your dd has great faces! Actually, Star Power brought us to WDW for her very first Nationals ;) Good luck to you all! Just a warning, though.....multiple competition dances, solos, etc....will really cut into your Disney funds :crazy2:

...the Arancini (Crispy Risotto with Crimini Mushrooms, Asiago, and Charred Tomato Coulis). We decided it was good. Basically a fried rice ball sort of thing. Sounds a lot more intricate than it tasted. Off the dining plan, I don't know that we'd order it but on the plan again, we would definately order this one again.

More memories! I never knew how to spell Arancini but my Sicilian grandmother makes the BEST!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your reviews. I'm all about the food ::yes::

Another great update.

What type of dance was Skye doing? My eldest does ballet, tap and modern and I want her to do all he different types she can! Just need to be able to afford it all.......;)

Well done to her and her dance-mates.

I just want to say thank you!:flower3: Your reviews and pictures were soooo AWESOME! I'm glad we have stuck with the DDxDP you just reenforced how wonderful it is! Although the fruit cup hahaha they better not try that with my kids they won't take it they'll be just like Skye!:happytv:

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures and your vacation stories--I am getting great ideas for where to eat and loving that I can vacation vicariously through you!

You have me drooling! I am subbing and can't wait for more! Thanks so much!

If you are still considering going to Disney World over Christmas, I know they released free dining up until December 20th. I think that if your stay starts on the 20th, you get free dining for your entire stay, so it just may be worth taking the kids out of school a couple days early! Unless they have tests, I know a lot of schools pretty much play the last day or two before Christmas break anyway ;) It could make for a Very Merry Christmas! Of course, you would still have to pay the huge markup in room prices, so it may not be in the cards, but just a thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter