17 days of Deluxe Dining With Two Adults, One Disney Adult, One Child, And A Platypus

If you can get any discounts you could try AKL Clu level. It was only $20 more per night than a savannah view for our coming trip. It would be great and then their is some food included.

I'm still working on it, I've just had a ton going on around here!

Bad news is Skye's dance trip to Disneyland was cancelled for lack of participation...

Good news is that that means I can plan a Disneyworld trip sooner than expected!!!!

So while I am very disappointed for her that she is missing out on such an awesome opportunity (believe me they don't come easily around here!) I am much more excited about a World trip on the horizon than I was about a Land trip...I'm thinking Christmastime for as long as I can swing it...checking into December 22 thru January 6 as I believe that is the time the kids are out of school for winter break...and as long as we are talking going at the most crowded time and the most expensive time, I may as well put us in a position to relax and not let the crowds bother us too much so the longer the trip the most we can let a half day as a park roll off our backs and venture out to other things or just to the hotel to relax or whatever. Of course since we would be going at that time, we will most likely be doing it without a dining plan becasue they most likely will not offer any free dining so it will be interesting blending our new found love (well new in the last 4 or 5 years) of Disney Dining with our old way of touring that did not consist of much more than counter service dining to get an affordable trip. So whatcha think? Any Christmastime suggestions? Any help to offer?

But I have been trying to get back to our regularly scheduled program so hopefully in the next few days i will...hang in there with me please!!!

I am not sure abot that late into the Christmas season you would get FD but in 2010 they were for these dates ■December 10 to December 21, 2010 and in 2011 they were for these dates 10/2/11-12/17/11 There is always a chance!:santa: I LOVE Christmas time btw

I know, I know...I promised...and I left you hanging...

I have been so crazy at home but it is dying down...I swear! Tyler will be down to just baseball after this week, Skye will be down to just gymnastics after the 20th for a little while...our main move is just about done and we just will have a lot of cleaning up at the old house to do, and school is out in 38 days!!!

And I now have a new reason to finish this trip/dining report...I am planning a big, long, relaxing Christmas Vacation Trip to se THE MOUSE!!!! Look below...I have a new ticker! I have not started much planning on that trip and the dates may shorten on the front or back or both but I am hoping to keep it as it is and will, of course, start a pre-trip report as things get rolling...so now I have more motivation...so I should be getting back on track soon!

Don't leave me!!!!

Yay for getting to go at Christmas!!

We went for 2 weeks at Christmas 2008 and it was amazing. We didn't find it overly busy (we have also been in June, July and Aug) and being from the UK it was such a novelty being in a water park on Christmas day!

If you haven't already, definitely see the Osborne Lights, I love them.

My only regret is we stayed offsite, about 30 mins drive away, with our 11 week old DD so didn't get to see the NYE fireworks as it would have been too long a day. On the plus side, means we have to go back one year!

Can't wait for more updates on your previous trip and the start of your pre trip report.

I know, I know...I promised...and I left you hanging...

I have been so crazy at home but it is dying down...I swear! Tyler will be down to just baseball after this week, Skye will be down to just gymnastics after the 20th for a little while...our main move is just about done and we just will have a lot of cleaning up at the old house to do, and school is out in 38 days!!!

And I now have a new reason to finish this trip/dining report...I am planning a big, long, relaxing Christmas Vacation Trip to se THE MOUSE!!!! Look below...I have a new ticker! I have not started much planning on that trip and the dates may shorten on the front or back or both but I am hoping to keep it as it is and will, of course, start a pre-trip report as things get rolling...so now I have more motivation...so I should be getting back on track soon!

Don't leave me!!!!

I'm still planning our 3 week long honeymoon, but in the back of my mind i'm planning our xmas trip (i hope!!!) :wizard:

I'm still reading!! I found this awhile back then I found your actual TR a few months ago so I read up on that. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. I'm so jealous of all the food you ate!!

Love all of your reviews! The longest we have done is 8 days and after that I thought I never wanted to eat out again. I'm impressed with how long you guys ate on deluxe!

So amid my vastly busy life lately, GUESS WHAT I DID???

Yep...I got those pictures off the camera and onto a disc and as we speak, well, as I type, the next morning is uploading to photobucket...so we shoudl be back in business soon!

So amid my vastly busy life lately, GUESS WHAT I DID???

Yep...I got those pictures off the camera and onto a disc and as we speak, well, as I type, the next morning is uploading to photobucket...so we shoudl be back in business soon!

popcorn::

So anyway...we headed up Main Street to our 8:05am breakfast with Pooh and Friends at Crystal Palace. We got there almost right on time and I sent Tyler to check in while we parked the wheel chair and covered all our things with a poncho. Lou though it was going to take forever to be seated with all the people around but it was only a matter of about 5 minutes until we were called and were one of the first groups called in to be seated.

So we are led to our table on the left side of the restaurant (which is my favorite side for some reason but I could not tell you why???) and we are seated near where the kids and I were last time but against the round planter thingy...the kids love a booth seat so even though they like the kids on the outside, they sat on the inside. This was waiting for us when we arrived...

And before we could breathe, Piglet was here!

So unlike last time, Skye did not have to hid her bacon!

We placed our drink orders.

Perry had coffee...

And before we could head up to the buffet, Tigger was there!

Good to see you back.

Two characters before going up to the buffet is good.

So after T-I-double G-ER left we headed up for food!!!

Oh, and I stand corrected...we were sitting along the wall in the same section not arount the round planter thingy...ok, continue...

Here's my first plate...

Breakfast potato wedge, breakfast pizza, crossaint, jelly, a pooh ear, fresh whipped cream and strawberries, looks like something green in there but I cannot tell what it is and cheesy potato casserole...did i mention that this just might be my favorite breakfast at Disney World? well, it might!

Skye's first plate...

Pooh's ear, breakfast potatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs and a sausage to try...I think she gave it to Lou later!

Lou's carb filled plate...

Cinnamon roll, Mickey Waffle, crossaint, bacon and scrambled eggs. Ok, so there was a little protein in there.

Tyler' plate...

Cinnamon Roll, scrambled eggs, bacon, Mickey Waffle, hard boiled egg, and lightly toasted toast.

Lou likes his eggs well done so he thought they were too soft...but other than that...we're were good!

I went back up for a cinnamon roll and oatmeal with brown sugar...i love Disney oatmeal!

The kids took turns finding who was coming next so they could find the right page in their book.

Pooh was next and he loved his page in the book!

Now, Pooh is one of those characters Skye associates with being a baby so at home, she generally wants nothing to do with him. But in The World, it's a different story...

The waiter brought us out an anniversary treat...

So we ate our anniversary cupcakes...

...and grazed over our plates some more while waiting to complete our tour of the 100 acre wood.

And then he came...the elusive Eeyore!!!

And Piglet made it around again!!!

And really took a liking to Tyler...

At that point we were ready to be on our way.

It was, once again, a great breakfast experience. And we got out into the park just as it was opening again...so Eeyore was a bit quicker around today!

I don't have this receipt so I cannot give you exact times or cost but if I find it I will edit...

All in all, if we could only do one character meal, even though Pooh is not the favorite in our house...the food, the early entry into the Magic Kingdom that an early ADR affords you, and the abundance of cute characters would probably have us choosing this venue over other popular ones!

Your great review of CP breakfast really puts me at ease. Reviews of this meal have been pretty bad lately, and we are trying it for the first time in August, because I really want to see Eeyore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter