17 days of Deluxe Dining With Two Adults, One Disney Adult, One Child, And A Platypus

tyandskyesmom

DIS Veteran

Hi all!!!! It's been awhile...and I know I did not finish my last food review but I will finish this one because there is just so much awesomly goodness to come!

We had the deluxe dining plan for 17 days from August 13 thru 29, 2011. We stayed at three different resorts and threrfore had different dining issues. We also had two different groups. The first six nights were me, Tyler (a Disney Adult) and Skyler (a child). Then the rest added in Lou, my husband-their dad!

We had a ton of food. Some not to our liking but most wonderfully delicious! We used all of our dining and snack credits (well, we brought hone a fair amount of snacks) and most of the dining was at sit down meals.

I have pictures of just about everything we put in our faces.

I still have to upload the pictures into photobucket but as soon as I do, I'll get rolling.

If you want to read the pre-trip report or the trip report (that I think I will be doing at the same time) you can find both here...

Who Says A Platypus Doesn't Do Much?
(the pre-trip link is embedded within the trip report first post)

I cannot wait to bring you the food!

Wow! What an adventure! Can't wait to read all about it!!!

So, let me run down our dining for you...

Grand Floridian Cafe - L
Jiko - D
Crystal Palace -B
Tony's Town Square -L
Kona Cafe - D
The Wave - B
Les Chefs de France - L
Coral Reef - D
Kona Cafe - B
50's Prime Time Diner - L
Flying Fish - D
Kusifiri - B
Tuskerhouse - L
World Premiere Food Court - D
Chef Mickey's - B
Captain's Grille - D
Boma - B
Whispering Canyon Cafe - L
California Grill - D
Hollywood & Vine - B
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic Package) - D
Crystal Palace - B
Teppan Edo - L
Citricos - D
Yak & Yeti - L
Boma - D
Ohana - B
LeCellier - L
La Hacienda de San Angel - D
Old Port Royale Food Court - L
Cape May Cafe - D
Starring Rolls - B
Brown Derby - L
Cinderella's Royal Table - D
Akershus - B
Restaurant Marrakesh - L
Narcoossees - D
The Plaza - L
Artist Point - D
Tutto Italia - L
Yachtsman Steakhouse - D
Captain's Grille (oop) - L

That's 42 reviews plus snacks and drinks...ya, we ate a lot! But I think we sweated it all out...boy was it hot!​

:banana: I'm in !!! You went to quite a few places that we haven't tried yet, so it'll be fun to see if we're going to need to try something new! Can't wait to read all your reviews! :banana:

So very cool and so jealous that you were there for 17 days!!! Can't wait to see all your disney food yummyness .

Wow, what an incredible line up... and 17 days of the Deluxe DDP. I am so jealous! I can't wait for your reviews to begin. :thumbsup2

What a great line up! I think I might have exploded. Can't wait to see and read all about your trip!:goodvibes

How can I not be in for this feasting extravaganza??? Cannot wait!

:worship: 3 meals a day is what we originally planned but we ended up spreading out over a full arrival day and departure day...Can't wait til they begin!

What a fantastic list of restaurants! We're thinking about doing DxDDP for our Sept 2012 trip so I'll be following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter