10 Days Of Glorious Disney Dining! Lots Of Pics!~Complete!

I'm a Disney veteran, but I made two notes from your review for my trip in November:

1) Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer's Stop - I've heard about and seen pics of this before, but you reminded me to make a note so I don't forget. Love carrot cake and love cream cheese frosting, so this is a no-brainer for me.

2) I come upon your pic of the flavored popcorn WHILE I'm shoveling Huckleberry Popcorn into my own mouth! I wrote this down IMMEDIATELY! I got mine at the state fair last week, but it is hard to come by, and I love it.

Thank you for your detailed report. I get teased by my friends for doing so much "food research" before I go, but as you noted also, I've had some wonderful things I never would have tried if it were not for these threads. Hope you have a great time with your dad in December!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful report!! My DH and I will be there on Tuesday for our much anticipated adults only anniversary celebration. I said that I needed a good dining review to read today before I left and thank goodness I was able to find yours!! Sounds like you guys had a great vacation and some awesome meals. I was particularly interested in your Kona review as that will be a new one for us. So glad to hear you enjoyed it so much. We will eating here on our first night and are very excited about it. Thanks again, I will be looking forward to your next review!!:wizard:

Thank you so much! We did have a wonderful trip! I really hope you enjoy Kona! It's one of my favorites. Hope you have a fabulous trip! :goodvibes

Here's that breakfast pocket if anyone wants to see it. I had it in Jan. And yes, that is a brownie. We actually got dessert instead of a second drink with our CS credit.
11%2010:18:50%20PM

Wow, that looks even better up close! They must have changed their policy because we were only allowed to pick one drink at breakfast, which really threw us off. That's cool that they let you get a brownie though. It's vacation! Why not have a brownie with breakfast?! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: U'd make a great boss!! lol!!! I wish I could sneak onto the computer @ work. This would be a much better use of time than cutting my customer's hair. Don't you think?

The review has been so much fun & helpful!! You did great job & I'm ready for WDW!!!! I'll be looking for your dec review as well!!! popcorn::

:lmao: No one needs their hair cut when there are Disney websites to look at! Phew, that's a tough job being a hairstylist. I have a lot of friends who do the same thing for a living and I know it's a tough job. I know they work long hours with no breaks, so more power to ya. :thumbsup2 I own a video store with my mom and this is our slooooow time of the year. Hence, I finished my dining review in a week and a half. :laughing:

Thank you so much for reading along! I hope you have a fabulous time on your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

I am subbing to this !!!First I have to say I totally agree with you on WPE , I always look at the menu and order the meatloaf every time !!Just a side note I was the first to have the meatloaf there the first day it was put on the menu and I have eaten it every chance I get since !! The cheescake is great too but the creme brulee has my heart!!!!

Alright, another meatloaf fan! Wow, that's cool that you got to try it the first day! I think I will have to try the creme brulee next time. I love creme brulee, but for some reason I hardly ever order it at WDW.

I'm a Disney veteran, but I made two notes from your review for my trip in November:

1) Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer's Stop - I've heard about and seen pics of this before, but you reminded me to make a note so I don't forget. Love carrot cake and love cream cheese frosting, so this is a no-brainer for me.

2) I come upon your pic of the flavored popcorn WHILE I'm shoveling Huckleberry Popcorn into my own mouth! I wrote this down IMMEDIATELY! I got mine at the state fair last week, but it is hard to come by, and I love it.

Thank you for your detailed report. I get teased by my friends for doing so much "food research" before I go, but as you noted also, I've had some wonderful things I never would have tried if it were not for these threads. Hope you have a great time with your dad in December!

The cookie and the popcorn were both excellent! It really is hard to find the flavored popcorn.They had a lot of other different kinds of popcorn at the candy shop too. I brought home a few different flavors as gifts for the fam.

I love having this website for "food research" too. Where else in the world can you travel and be so well informed on what kind of choices you will have when you get there?

I see that you're staying at Pop in November. That's where I'll be staying in December. It's my first time there, so I'm pretty excited! I hope you have a really magical time on your upcoming trip! :goodvibes

Actually the sundaes at Ghirardelli are not on the dining plan at all as far as I know. Those delicious treats we paid for OOP. They were worth it though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter