• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

Paul, we are wanting to buy into BLT. Ian loves the Contemporary and would love BLT.

Alicia, I think I have the same feelings. The view is great. I actually didn't mind the rooms so much. The location is great, though. I just haven't heard anyone who loves the design of the rooms.

From what I saw of the rooms, it would take a very unique individual to truly love the new rooms at BLT.

Same could be said of the Treehouses.

Speaking of running... I've go to go.

See everybody on the next thread. pirate:

You guy are killing me. Alicia and I are really wanting to get to food and wine. Dang high school student!!!! :lmao:
Your a stand-up guy Paul. I'm going solo because I'm in the same boat as you. Anna is in 4th grade now with 7 to 8 more years in front of her. I feel bad about going solo, but Kim is ok with it for now. I don't have many endulgences in life, but Disney World is certainly one of them.

Time to go home to the computer that does not work well.

Takes over half hour to boot up. I think there is something wrong with it.

Is anyone else having cold weather? It's very dreary here. James is at soccer practice with Em. She is in sweats. Brr!

It's freezing here. :cold: We've had frost warnings and our heat is on. :sad2:

Alicia, you should try for 100.

I'm not unreasonable. ;) Besides, I like the flexibility of smaller contracts.

Thanks. I'm excited. We love the Boardwalk. I'm excited just to be going on vacation with James. I kind of like him :lovestruc

Oh, gosh... that is SO nice to hear.

Any girls on the trip in December?

Nicole - You got Boardwalk pre-cruise? You lucky duck! :goodvibes

I figure if I can run a 5k that's good enough for me....At least for this point in my life anyway.

Agreed buddy. You've come along way in the past few years. Good for you. :thumbsup2

Nicole - You got Boardwalk pre-cruise? You lucky duck! :goodvibes

We did, just for two nights, though. Friday and Satuday. I called today. It's hard for James to take off that time of the year. It's very busy for him.

I think Jeff's mom is going to come stay with her. We just didn't think she could miss a week of school just before break, especially since she'll be in middle school now. Jeff and I haven't gone anywhere without her in a LONG time!;)

I think Jeff's mom is going to come stay with her. We just didn't think she could miss a week of school just before break, especially since she'll be in middle school now. Jeff and I haven't gone anywhere without her in a LONG time!;)

Good for you! I'm looking forward to cruising without the kids. We are cruising in June 2011 with the kids, so they won't have it too bad.

Agreed buddy. You've come along way in the past few years. Good for you. :thumbsup2
Thanks! I'm feeling really good right now. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd have definition around my stomach, arms and shoulders. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter