1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

Just chiming in to say hello! My first time ever in a posting war thread!

LOST tonight!

Good for you! I'm looking forward to cruising without the kids. We are cruising in June 2011 with the kids, so they won't have it too bad.

Yeah, I asked Jeff about going on the 5-night cruise next summer. He didn't like that idea too much. He said, if we're going on this cruise in December, he wants to do something else next year. Darn!

Your a stand-up guy Paul. I'm going solo because I'm in the same boat as you. Anna is in 4th grade now with 7 to 8 more years in front of her. I feel bad about going solo, but Kim is ok with it for now. I don't have many endulgences in life, but Disney World is certainly one of them.

Alicia and Jennie are the reason I go. :goodvibes

I'll be back in a few....Getting ready for a garage sale this weekend and need to carry some things downstairs.

Paul, I'm glad you enjoy it as much as the girls do. Jeff will go, but he's not as "enthusiastic" as the rest of us.

We talk about that sometimes. It's nice to have something so awesome in common. I feel bad for folks who have a spouse that is a Disney hater or even a neutral Disney fan. In our house Disney music is always playing and Disney movies are often played. :thumbsup2

We talk about that sometimes. It's nice to have something so awesome in common. I feel bad for folks who have a spouse that is a Disney hater or even a neutral Disney fan. In our house Disney music is always playing and Disney movies are often played. :thumbsup2

James was wearing his Mickey boxers and whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah the other day. Is that the same thing?

I think Jeff likes Disney more than he'll admit sometimes. He does watch Disney movies with us sometimes, and he will listen to the podcast (when i force him to listen in the car). He did say we had to go somewhere else on vacation next year, though. And to that I said, "How about DisneyLAND?".

From what I saw of the rooms, it would take a very unique individual to truly love the new rooms at BLT.

Same could be said of the Treehouses.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Especially at THV. While I haven't stayed there (yet), the thought of a 3br for the price of a 2br is really appealing. The design totally fits the location.

Agree, and if all goes according to plan, and we get BLT post cruise, the only DVC resort left on property will be THV.

We loved, loved, loved BLT!!! Had an MK view (if we went out on the balcony)
WE have never stayed at VWL, even though it is our 1st home resort.:scared1:This trip will be nice to try it out for a night before the cruise.

Jackie!!!! How's Millie?
Millie's good, Jen. Thanks! We are getting ready to go to swimming practice. She's yelling for me now, so I'll check back later tonight to see if I can catch up.

See ya's all!

Paul, I'm glad you enjoy it as much as the girls do. Jeff will go, but he's not as "enthusiastic" as the rest of us.

Chris is trying to sneak in a quick trip in June. He is no help. Sometimes I am the one telling him no about Disney.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter