1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

I do hope all the DVCers get theor desired spot!

I still haven't booked anything yet.

I think Tracey has offered to share her AKL suite. Not sure the cost.

I'm too sorry of a speciman to run a mini Jeff....However, I am running the 5k over at the Magic Kingdom that morning. I'm planning on going to the EPCOT party that evening.

Great! I was chatting with Chris (CrazyDisneyMan) this weekend at the Muddy Buddy. Val & I will be there to cheer you on. I understand Todd is going as well.

Jeff, I fall in this category. I'm not really a fan of the CR or BLT but when I toured BLT, the MK view was AMAZING! Completely sold me. Hopefully, I'll be able to convince my loving :love: husband to buy me a 50 point contract on Sunday. ;)

Aaron, we miss you all so much! I can't wait until we all can get together again. :grouphug:

What Alicia wants, Alicia gets! You're the best babe!

Great! I was chatting with Chris (CrazyDisneyMan) this weekend at the Muddy Buddy. Val & I will be there to cheer you on. I understand Todd is going as well.
Chris, Todd and myself are running the 5k. I think Todd is planning to run the mini as well that same day. The EPCOT party should be a lot of fun. They'll probably have bands playing and the food and beverage booths open.

Is anyone else having cold weather? It's very dreary here. James is at soccer practice with Em. She is in sweats. Brr!

I'm too sorry of a speciman to run a mini Jeff....However, I am running the 5k over at the Magic Kingdom that morning. I'm planning on going to the EPCOT party that evening.

My knees will not allow a half marathon. 10K is my limit. :sad2:

Is anyone else having cold weather? It's very dreary here. James is at soccer practice with Em. She is in sweats. Brr!
It was cold here yesterday and this morning, but the heat and humidity have crept back in. It's pretty warm right now here in Indy.

Cold here this morning.

I hope my science experiment - I mean garden - survived.

Hi all! Just found the posting war post on Jen's Facebook page. Just wanted to come by and say Hey!

Chris, Todd and myself are running the 5k. I think Todd is planning to run the mini as well that same day. The EPCOT party should be a lot of fun. They'll probably have bands playing and the food and beverage booths open.

You guy are killing me. Alicia and I are really wanting to get to food and wine. Dang high school student!!!! :lmao:

Jeff, I fall in this category. I'm not really a fan of the CR or BLT but when I toured BLT, the MK view was AMAZING! Completely sold me. Hopefully, I'll be able to convince my loving :love: husband to buy me a 50 point contract on Sunday. ;)

Alicia, I think I have the same feelings. The view is great. I actually didn't mind the rooms so much. The location is great, though. I just haven't heard anyone who loves the design of the rooms.

Supper Club? Should I ask? :rolleyes1

Rotating, Quarterly Dinner Party at our house. The theme is Paula Deen comfort foods. Christy and I are making Paula's Southern Fried Chicken and Cheesy Biscuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter