1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

Just popping in to say hello. :wave:

wavey.gif

Better late than never. Anyone still around here?

Our home resort is VWL and we have a studio the night before the cruise and a one bedroom for two nights afterward. We've never stayed there at Christmas and, since it is THE place to be at Christmas, we'll probably keep the reservations instead of trying to switch. The only thing that might tempt me would be AKV Concierge but, as a non-owner there, I know the chances of that are pretty darned slim.

OK. It's official. Kelly didn't kill the thread. I did. Just by showing up. :rotfl:

Goodnight everyone. :wave2:

OK. It's official. Kelly didn't kill the thread. I did. Just by showing up. :rotfl:

Goodnight everyone. :wave2:

Good evening Dodie. Now you guys have me wanting to stay at WL. I would love to stay there. I'm just wondering if the podcast crew is going to offer transportation again, and the Boardwalk would be really convenient.

Hi folks!

Took the home computer a long time to fire up, but here I am.

BC? WL?
I hear lots of folks are at AKL.

We talk about that sometimes. It's nice to have something so awesome in common. I feel bad for folks who have a spouse that is a Disney hater or even a neutral Disney fan. In our house Disney music is always playing and Disney movies are often played. :thumbsup2

My partner has absolutely NO interest in Disney.
Nothing.
It is something that I do that he thinks is a total waste of time and money. :sad2:

OK, so who is left here?

What kind of a posting war is this, any way?!

Good evening Dodie. Now you guys have me wanting to stay at WL. I would love to stay there. I'm just wondering if the podcast crew is going to offer transportation again, and the Boardwalk would be really convenient.

We stayed at VWL last time and just took a taxi that morning to the Swan/Dolphin with our luggage to board the buses. It was only about $10 I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter