“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!

I'm impressed that you made RD after a late night! But I'm so sorry you got to the wrong side for the opening show/entrance!

Little Miss seemed to really enjoy the show!

I'm sorry the Mickey meet was less than impressive! I think it can be hit or miss depending on time of day and line. But Little Miss looks like she's having a great time!

My guess for your first ride, based of Little Misses' shirt - Little Mermaid!

Reading along.
:dogdance::welcome:

I know I am late, but so sorry about your loss.
THank you!

I am voting Buzz for your first ride. I thought Luke's first ride would be Dumbo, but as we were walking that way, Buzz was right there with no line so we jumped on. Maybe you did the same?
:rolleyes1

My guess would be Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid or Dumbo.

Little Miss is adorable.
:thanks:

I am so sorry for your loss and sickness this last couple of weeks.
Its been rough but the dust is starting to settle and healing has begun. Thank you for your thoughts.

I hope your family gets to feeling betterpixiedust:and am LOVIN your trip report!!
:thanks::thumbsup2

I am impressed that you were able to make the opening show after a semi-late night (with a toddler)! :thumbsup2
Not that late. Her usual bedtime is 9:30 so 10- 10:30 isn't too bad.

That is a really empty MK! :eek: Bummer that the CM advised you on the wrong area
It didn't stay that empty. By the time that the rope dropped it was quite packed. It was kind of amazing to see how quick things went from empty to completely packed.

I just love all the shots of the pure joy on her face seeing that opening show! :lovestruc
They are some of my favorites from the trip.

Despite the Mickey meet not being a standout for you, Little Miss looks absolutely delighted to be in his presence. I love all the little looks of disbelief she's giving Mickey. Love that toddler joy.
She had fun for sure.

I'm going to pick something different and guess Barnstormer for your first ride.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!
THank you.

I'm impressed that you made RD after a late night! But I'm so sorry you got to the wrong side for the opening show/entrance!
Not that late. Her usual bedtime is 9:30 so 10- 10:30 isn't too bad.

Little Miss seemed to really enjoy the show!
She did indeed.

I'm sorry the Mickey meet was less than impressive! I think it can be hit or miss depending on time of day and line. But Little Miss looks like she's having a great time!
Maybe that was it. Maybe he was trying to keep things moving so the line wouldn't build.

My guess for your first ride, based of Little Misses' shirt - Little Mermaid!

First of all, so sorry for your loss. :sad1: It's so hard to go through but you have a good attitude going forward and remembering all of the good times.

So bummed about the wake-up call!! That would've been so awkward having a human on the other end. :rotfl2: The Baymax one was pretty cute, but if Little Miss didn't know BH6 then she probably wouldn't have appreciated it as much.

I know now why we never saw you that day, because we ran late and ended up arriving at the MK just as the show started! :rotfl: The Mickey pictures are so sweet. Too bad about the strollers, but 15 minutes isn't too bad!

Now, I think from your PTR that you were originally headed to Peter Pan as well as we were (because it was the only thing that synced up in either of our plans!), but since I know the wait time shot to 45 minutes really fast that morning and that's the reason we didn't end up doing it, I'll guess Small World!

Very sorry for your loss, but like you said, at least she isn't in pain anymore. Also glad to hear you are able to start thinking of the good times and just thankful for the times you had and the positive role she played in your life.

That's really a bummer that it was just a regular person that called with the 2nd wake-up call. Before you said that part I was going to comment that it was a really good idea - oh well. Points for effort!

I love your daughters face at the Welcome Show and also when she met Mickey! Those moments make all the planning and effort (and money) worth it!

I did notice in your pictures that you seemed to be on the left side rather than the right to be near Mickey but was hoping it was just where you took pictures before moving. Sometimes you do have to just trust your DISgut

First, glad your days are starting to get better. I'm sure Little Miss has something to do with that.

Impressive being up for EMH rope drop. We are a family of Little Miss' in the morning so we've never even seen a rope drop or a near empty MK. One of these days.

Little Miss' pictures are priceless. The pure joy on her face seeing the welcome show and Mickey is utter perfection.

As I have no points and am ultra competitive, I'm gonna wager my bet on Dumbo as the first ride.

Sorry for the loss of your grandmother. May GOD wrap you and your family is his love and may you be comforted by your many cherished memories of your grandmother. Take Care of yourself!

Ok a little late but back for comments!

Stinky about the wake up call :sad2:

But little misses face at the welcome show and meeting Mickey are amazing so much joy:flower1:. It's amazing how much joy and happanies and child can show in just one picture!

Happy you made the welcome show and were able to enjoy it.... My questions how many days do you make ripe drop?

First of all, so sorry for your loss. :sad1: It's so hard to go through but you have a good attitude going forward and remembering all of the good times.
Thank you.

So bummed about the wake-up call!! That would've been so awkward having a human on the other end. :rotfl2: The Baymax one was pretty cute, but if Little Miss didn't know BH6 then she probably wouldn't have appreciated it as much.
I felt so silly about being disappointed in a human talking. :rotfl:

I know now why we never saw you that day, because we ran late and ended up arriving at the MK just as the show started! :rotfl: The Mickey pictures are so sweet. Too bad about the strollers, but 15 minutes isn't too bad!
I was just amazed what that did to throw off our schedule.

Now, I think from your PTR that you were originally headed to Peter Pan as well as we were (because it was the only thing that synced up in either of our plans!), but since I know the wait time shot to 45 minutes really fast that morning and that's the reason we didn't end up doing it, I'll guess Small World!

Very sorry for your loss, but like you said, at least she isn't in pain anymore. Also glad to hear you are able to start thinking of the good times and just thankful for the times you had and the positive role she played in your life.
THank you.

That's really a bummer that it was just a regular person that called with the 2nd wake-up call. Before you said that part I was going to comment that it was a really good idea - oh well. Points for effort!
:rotfl: Isn't it though? I think its the first time I have been bummed at not getting an automated call.

I love your daughters face at the Welcome Show and also when she met Mickey! Those moments make all the planning and effort (and money) worth it!
The welcome show pictures are some of my favorites from the trip.

I did notice in your pictures that you seemed to be on the left side rather than the right to be near Mickey but was hoping it was just where you took pictures before moving. Sometimes you do have to just trust your DISgut
Very true. When you stray from your Disgut mistakes are made. I'll remember for next time though.

First, glad your days are starting to get better. I'm sure Little Miss has something to do with that.
Indeed she does! Thank you.

Impressive being up for EMH rope drop. We are a family of Little Miss' in the morning so we've never even seen a rope drop or a near empty MK. One of these days.
There is a night owl equivalent to ghost town hour. It has its own magic. You'll see later.

Little Miss' pictures are priceless. The pure joy on her face seeing the welcome show and Mickey is utter perfection.
The welcome pictures are some of my favorite.

As I have no points and am ultra competitive, I'm gonna wager my bet on Dumbo as the first ride.

Sorry for the loss of your grandmother. May GOD wrap you and your family is his love and may you be comforted by your many cherished memories of your grandmother. Take Care of yourself!
Thank you!

Ok a little late but back for comments!
:wave2:

Stinky about the wake up call :sad2:
Indeed! :rotfl:

But little misses face at the welcome show and meeting Mickey are amazing so much joy:flower1:. It's amazing how much joy and happanies and child can show in just one picture!
It truely is. The welcome show pictures are some of my favorite from the trip.

Happy you made the welcome show and were able to enjoy it....
I was so glad to see it on our first day.

My questions how many days do you make ripe drop?
Spoilers!:ssst:

Late to the party but loving your TR. :thumbsup2
Deepest condolences to you and yours .

Do i get any bonus points for the TR if i spot myself in your pictures ??? We were at POR the same sort of time as you.

I love the photo with your whole family and Mickey. What makes it so cute is that Little Miss has her head turned and just watching Mickey! You can tell she was enthralled with him! It makes it the perfect first family photo with Mickey!

Since no one else has picked it, I will pick Winnie the Pooh as your first ride.

I love the photo with your whole family and Mickey. What makes it so cute is that Little Miss has her head turned and just watching Mickey! You can tell she was enthralled with him! It makes it the perfect first family photo with Mickey!
:thumbsup2 Though looking back I think it ended up being the only full family photo with a character! Oops! :rotfl:

Since no one else has picked it, I will pick Winnie the Pooh as your first ride.

I will take a guess on Carousell of Progress for your first ride

I'm so sorry for your loss!

That picture of her watching the welcome show is adorable! And I think the first ride is it's a small world!

You are lucky that little Miss likes the big characters! My little grand daughter won't go anywhere near them. But she loves the princesses!
Glad you made rope drop! Great pictures! And I can't wait for more. I'm glad you've decided to continue your TR. I know times are hard for you right now and you are in my prayers

Oh my gosh... the pictures of Little Miss at the Welcome Show are just amazing!!! And I love the ones with Mickey too :lovestruc:lovestruc

You are lucky that little Miss likes the big characters! My little grand daughter won't go anywhere near them. But she loves the princesses!
Little Miss doesn't know the meaning of the word Shy! She loves EVERYONE!

Glad you made rope drop! Great pictures!
They are some of my favorite from the trip.

And I can't wait for more.
I've got quite a few updates typed up and stockpiled now. Over the past few days I've been getting into the zone and cranking out multiple updates and almost whole days at a time. I think I'm going to have some serious editing when it comes to putting it together in my Photobook. I'm already at 40 pages of text alone and I am only part way through the morning of our 3rd day. :eek::rotfl:

I'm glad you've decided to continue your TR.
That was never a question. And I am finding the writing rather therapeutic. Having the magic to escape back to helps allow me to process things slowly and grieve in bits so things aren't overwhelming.

I know times are hard for you right now and you are in my prayers
THank you.

Oh my gosh... the pictures of Little Miss at the Welcome Show are just amazing!!!
They really are! They are some of my favorite from the trip.

nd I love the ones with Mickey too :lovestruc:lovestruc

Following along. I'm really loving your report. Your daughter is adorable! I love the stroller flag and welcome gift...such great ideas. I am very sorry about the loss of your grandmother. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

Over the past week one thing has been made PAINFULLY clear to me..... There is nothing like a death in the family to cause Drama Llamas and Tension of Epic proportions.... Especially when the family member in charge of everything is handling things like an angry sleep deprived two year old who is acting like he is the only one grieving (among other things). I won't vent further. I just need to work some more on my TR and focus on the happy things for a while or I shall never get to sleep. I just need some carefree brainless happy right about now. I swear I have gotten so much written this week on the trip report that I am set for the next two months of updates. At least I am getting everything down while it's still fresh.

Following along.
:dogdance::welcome:

I'm really loving your report. Your daughter is adorable!
:thanks:

I love the stroller flag and welcome gift...such great ideas.
We were so grateful I made that once we were down there. It ended up being dead useful for so many things.

I am very sorry about the loss of your grandmother.
Thank you.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.
I've got more where that has come from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter