“Dreams Come True Momma!” A 2 year old’s first trip ~ May 2015~Complete {NEW TR LINK!}

A Small World After All

After our visit with Mickey we started our walk down Main Street. Little Miss absolutely LOVED high fiving all the Cast members out waving as guests entered the park.

20150507_082447_zpshlptvmlk.jpg

We also stopped at a few open Photopass photographers as well.

MK_MSCONFEC_7300191033_zpsdxkaishj.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300191034_zpsptqmw1lw.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300191035_zpskxlpugip.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300192521_zpssfcqpujj.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300191036_zpsqi0xhrfy.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300191037_zpsonshbzey.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300192522_zpsbzuplg7s.jpeg

MK_MSCONFEC_7300192523_zpsfbwjqqon.jpeg

Our itinerary had us scheduled to hit up Peter Pan next, however our mistake at the beginning of the day of going in the wrong side of the park cost us. When we got to Peter Pan the line was already in the 40-50 minutes long range. We also looked at the time and we had basically eaten through the scheduled time for it anyways. I made the easy call and we decided to get ourselves back on schedule and skip Peter Pan for now and try to hit it up later in the week. With DH in agreement we went to park the stroller and headed to our first ride.

20150507_083851_zpshmiqbjrw.jpg

And Little Miss got her first of many red cards for this trip. She LOVED carrying these. It always made her feel so important. (Unfortunately it would seem we didn't get a picture of her with any of them. ) We were excited about this one because Little Miss just LOVES the book and the song.

20150507_084144_zpstnytrtui.jpg

20150507_084251_zps1kvxr9qp.jpg

20150507_084311_zps6yz917po.jpg

20150507_084557_zpstvyhr9ne.jpg

20150507_084708_zpslztqmt3c.jpg

20150507_084933_zpsloq9y470.jpg

20150507_085136_zps7ga7rzgx.jpg

So how did it go? I have to say that I enjoyed our cruise around the world more viewing through the eyes of little miss than I had before. DH even enjoyed her enjoyment!

***Bonus Question***

Do we stop again for Photopass before our next ride?

What area do our next Photopass Pictures come from?

Are magic shots involved?

Too bad about that skrim up on the right side of Main St impacting the pictures, but love the PP of your family and the solo ones of you daughter

bummer about the delay impacting getting on PP but love all the pictures from It's a Small World - it is very cool how into that ride little kids can get!

I'll guess you do get Photopass Pictures before your next ride and they are out near Ariel's ride and they do involve a magic shot

Great castle pics! I love your DH's shirt too. I agree that IASW is so much more fun when you see your kids enjoying it. Sorry about the PP thing...it's annoying how sometimes a little thing like your entrance issues can have such a bit effect on time...sad. But you made the best of it I'm sure!!!

Too bad about that skrim up on the right side of Main St impacting the pictures
Indeed! Kinda a bummer but we made the best of it!

but love the PP of your family and the solo ones of you daughter
Those solo shots almost made the Intro Page.

bummer about the delay impacting getting on PP but love all the pictures from It's a Small World - it is very cool how into that ride little kids can get!
Peter Pan wasn't an absolute must do for us so skipping it on our first morning wasn't a biggie. Little Miss definitely enjoyed it. That's for sure.

I'll guess you do get Photopass Pictures before your next ride and they are out near Ariel's ride and they do involve a magic shot
:rolleyes1

Great castle pics! I love your DH's shirt too.
:thanks:

I agree that IASW is so much more fun when you see your kids enjoying it.
::yes::

Sorry about the PP thing...it's annoying how sometimes a little thing like your entrance issues can have such a bit effect on time...sad. But you made the best of it I'm sure!!!
Peter Pan wasn't an absolute must do for us so skipping it on our first morning wasn't a biggie.

Slowly catching up with everyone... Your turn!

we set our wake up call for 5:15am with plans to be at the bus stop by 6:30.

A lot of people would look at those times and call you crazy.
DISers look at that and think, "good plan".

Instead what we got was an actual human being that seemed rather confused at the rather alert person answering the phone. :confused3 Awkward and Disappointing. I never bothered to attempt it again.

Really? Aw, that's not fun. Too bad it didn't work out. I wonder if something was broken??

We were out of breath when we got to it but we did make it.

Yay!

First!

put us just close enough to the entrance into the park on the side where Mickey meets but far enough back so that we can see the show.

Nice... except for the wrong side, that is.
No, I'm not saying that 'cause I'm smart. I totally missed your comment about Mickey meet at first.

Look at that smile! Is someone at DisneyWorld???

Love that shot.
Heck. Love most of your shots. Your DD is too cute!

(If you are paid attention while looking at those photos you’ve probably already caught our first mistake of the trip. :headache:)

Nope. I was thinking hats? Sunscreen? Wrong footwear? What? :confused3

Another awesome shot! :thumbsup2

The reality of finally walking into the magic kingdom with Little Miss in my arms hit me and I was balling by the time I got to the other side.

:goodvibes

Instead of listening to my gut and going to the right entrance I let the CM make me think we needed to be on the Left Side. :headache:

Whoops! Yup. I totally missed that.

By the time that we got to the stroller parking for Mickey his wait was already at 15 minutes. :sad2:

Already? Wow.

It was a fun meet for sure. But Nothing about it stood out as a favorite. Which was a tad surprising. Mickey is always a favorite at home.

But I'm glad to see you got the talking Mickey at least. Not everyone's been that lucky.

***Bonus Question: What is our First ride?*****

Well, it's too late, but I would've been wrong anyway. I was going to guess Tea Cups.

Over the past week one thing has been made PAINFULLY clear to me..... There is nothing like a death in the family to cause Drama Llamas and Tension of Epic proportions.... Especially when the family member in charge of everything is handling things like an angry sleep deprived two year old who is acting like he is the only one grieving (among other things).

:hug:

Little Miss absolutely LOVED high fiving all the Cast members out waving as guests entered the park.

Who doesn't! :laughing:

Love how the CM got down low just so she could high five her.

When we got to Peter Pan the line was already in the 40-50 minutes long range.

Ouch.

And, nope!

headed to our first ride.

:sad2:

I have to say that I enjoyed our cruise around the world more viewing through the eyes of little miss than I had before. DH even enjoyed her enjoyment!

I get that.
I went on it so my DDs could see it for themselves.
While it wasn't any better, I could tolerate it knowing that it was the first time for the DDs.
One liked it, the other, not so much.

Do we stop again for Photopass before our next ride?

Yup.

What area do our next Photopass Pictures come from?

Storybook Circus.

Are magic shots involved?

Yep.

Cute photopass pictures.

Darn...I missed my opportunity for points. I am sorry you missed the opportunity to hit Peter Pan as you wanted, but glad that DD enjoyed It's a Small World.

Answers... No you don't stop before next ride, location fantasyland (is that specific enough?). They involve magic shots!

Back later for more comments :)

I'm so glad DD liked it's a small world! And the pictures of her in front of the castle a precious!

I'm going to say you will stop at photopass before your next ride, and that they include magic shots and are in front of Eric's castle!

Slowly catching up with everyone... Your turn!
:dogdance: :wave:

A lot of people would look at those times and call you crazy.
DISers look at that and think, "good plan".
::yes:: Sounds about right!

Really? Aw, that's not fun. Too bad it didn't work out. I wonder if something was broken??
I'm not sure but I really do wish we had tried again another morning.

::yes:::wizard: It was pretty magical!

Nice... except for the wrong side, that is.
No, I'm not saying that 'cause I'm smart. I totally missed your comment about Mickey meet at first.
Yeah we would have been perfect had we been on the correct side. Though I can't regret it too much because the light hit Little MIss and DH just right and those photos from the welcome show are just magical.

Look at that smile! Is someone at DisneyWorld???
::yes:::hyper:

Love that shot.
Heck. Love most of your shots. Your DD is too cute!
Can you believe they were all taken with my phone?!?!? I have been blown away with the amount of awesome shots I got this trip with just my phone!

Nope. I was thinking hats? Sunscreen? Wrong footwear? What? :confused3
THough that is indeed somewhat well spotted. We did quickly figure out that the sandles I brought weren't going to cut it.

Another awesome shot! :thumbsup2
Another Favorite!

Whoops! Yup. I totally missed that.
Always go with your gut and collective Dis knowledge. ::yes::

Already? Wow.
Actually I mis-remembered. The Photopass pictures didn't register us getting there until 8:18. Amazing what choosing the wrong side can do isn't it?

Who doesn't! :laughing:
My extrovert's nirvana!

Love how the CM got down low just so she could high five her.
A lot of them ended up doing this and it thrilled her to pieces every time.

Ouch.

And, nope!
Indeed!

I get that.
I went on it so my DDs could see it for themselves.
While it wasn't any better, I could tolerate it knowing that it was the first time for the DDs.
One liked it, the other, not so much.
You mean it's not secretly your favorite ride in all the universe? :flower3::rotfl:

Storybook Circus.

Cute photopass pictures.

Darn...I missed my opportunity for points.
There are new questions out for points.

I am sorry you missed the opportunity to hit Peter Pan as you wanted, but glad that DD enjoyed It's a Small World.
It wasn't heartbreaking to skip. It wasn't a priority for the trip.

Answers... No you don't stop before next ride, location fantasyland (is that specific enough?). They involve magic shots!

Back later for more comments :)

I'm so glad DD liked it's a small world! And the pictures of her in front of the castle a precious!
I know I find myself saying this a lot but those are some of my favorite pictures.:cutie:

I'm going to say you will stop at photopass before your next ride, and that they include magic shots and are in front of Eric's castle!

Though I can't regret it too much because the light hit Little MIss and DH just right and those photos from the welcome show are just magical.

::yes::

Can you believe they were all taken with my phone?!?!? I have been blown away with the amount of awesome shots I got this trip with just my phone!

Really? Here I thought you had a fancy type camera with you.

My extrovert's nirvana!

:laughing:

You mean it's not secretly your favorite ride in all the universe? :flower3::rotfl:

Possibly not.

Love, love, love your photo pass pictures. How cute is your little miss Hollywood in those sunglasses? Soooo cute! I'm going to guess you get photo pass pictures near Ariel's grotto with Sebastian. You ride the little mermaid. Then see Ariel because your daughter is wearing an Ariel t-shirt and just can't wait to meet her. Do I get bonus points for being an over achiever?
-Lindsey:earsgirl:

I am going differently than the crowd. I say yes you stop for a photopass photographer, but I am going to say it was on the bridge near BOG and it involves the lumiere magic shot. Bit I am just going for bonus points here cause I think others have already answered correctly LOL!

Love, love, love your photo pass pictures.
:thanks: They are some of my favorite as well!

How cute is your little miss Hollywood in those sunglasses? Soooo cute!
:smooth: Indeed! What can I say, my girl loves her accessories! :rotfl:

I'm going to guess you get photo pass pictures near Ariel's grotto with Sebastian. You ride the little mermaid. Then see Ariel because your daughter is wearing an Ariel t-shirt and just can't wait to meet her.

Do I get bonus points for being an over achiever?

I am going differently than the crowd. I say yes you stop for a photopass photographer, but I am going to say it was on the bridge near BOG and it involves the lumiere magic shot. Bit I am just going for bonus points here cause I think others have already answered correctly LOL!

Great shots in front of the castle! Love the ones of Little Miss!

I'm sorry you missed your window to catch Peter Pan with a short wait. We rode Small World 4 times during our trip so it's a favorite for us! I love the ride but I love watching the boys watch it too!

My guess is yes for my PP pictures and I'm thinking in front of Little Mermaid! Hmm...and no on the Magic Shots?

Very cute! Love the pics in front of the castle! I'd skip Peter Pan too since the line was so long! Glad Little Miss liked IASW!

Great shots in front of the castle! Love the ones of Little Miss!
Some of my favorites!

I'm sorry you missed your window to catch Peter Pan with a short wait. We rode Small World 4 times during our trip so it's a favorite for us! I love the ride but I love watching the boys watch it too!
It wasn't a high priority ride for us

My guess is yes for my PP pictures and I'm thinking in front of Little Mermaid! Hmm...and no on the Magic Shots?

Very cute! Love the pics in front of the castle! I'd skip Peter Pan too since the line was so long! Glad Little Miss liked IASW!
Thanks the ones with Little Miss are some of my favorite of the trip.

Great family photos of you three!!!

It's amazing how much a little one changes how you vacation and the things that you pay attention to :goodvibes:goodvibes

Love the shots you got while heading down Main Street! And good call on skipping that long Peter Pan line at that point - I hope you got back later.

So how did it go? I have to say that I enjoyed our cruise around the world more viewing through the eyes of little miss than I had before. DH even enjoyed her enjoyment!

Funny how that ride is so special to all toddlers. Definitely makes it a must-do for us now. So much joy on their little faces! Glad you got to experience that with Little Miss to start off your time at MK. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter