ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

Thanks it was a great trip in 2008 , Big River is a steak place on Boardwalk.

Your Welcome :goodvibes Don't like steak to much but I'm gonna have to check it out always looking for somewhere new to eat at WDW !

Great start to the outfits , I love the fabrics and the Minnie is adorable , can't wait to see the finished products ! popcorn::

Can't wait to see the Minnie outfit finished, looks so cute so far!!!:cutie: You're so talented! I can't wait to see the boys outfits, too!!!!!

Great buy with the Disney spinners, you saved yourself a TON there!:thumbsup2 We bought the boys theirs in the park and I want to say they were like $12? Anyways, much more expensive than what you spent!! Good find!!:thumbsup2

Happy Sewing!!

HEy everyone , I'm here with alittle update on Alexis Animal kingdom Outfit....

Its Pretty Much Done !!! I just need to do the Top stiched on the ruffle.
Then its finished... Woo Hoo ...
Here is Alexis dancing around in it !! I'm very pleased at how it came out..
l_0970a9b0389141068b9e7007671f727e.jpg

The BAck..
l_b1297382fdd4495e95e987ced08cc612.jpg

Alexis Twirling around...
l_3b63b9b2f2c3441eb5f479d2d4d7a06b.jpg

l_ea6496dd50d14f6f826ed618d764fea4.jpg

l_cf83eb7ebe844c029724c29eeba4e88d.jpg

she just kept twirling and twirling!!
l_be90a7eb9d204845b6185ba728bd9c7e.jpg

l_f48ba4fda6cf4294917b7f942a063c2a.jpg

once I do the top stich on the ruffle the ruffle will not pop up like its doing...:thumbsup2

Next Outfit .. Coming soon !!

thanks for reading....

Amanda

The AK outfit turned out super cute ! You are so talented , I wish I could make my DD things like that !:wizard: Can't wait to see the next one , happy sewing !:goodvibes

Hey everyone. I hope your having a super day so far.. I just wanted to show you an updated photo of the animal kingdom dress now that its fully done top stiched and all...
l_778c2867051b44d6bf2313a1198b828f.jpg

l_1e8d725d534c4d7d88889d4e65855c30.jpg

we have 51 more days till disney .....

I got alittle sad to find out that Goofy's Candy Co no longer has reese's part of their make your own treats. :scared1:

I guess i will start getting there cupcakes....;)

we have to pay off our trip next week .. I'll be super happy when thats all done...:wizard:

Well Jason is working day shift for a few days so he's home so i'm going to go enjoy him for alittle while..

Well till next time everyone
~Amanda

Hey everyone!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:We Paid off our disney trip last night !!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're going to disney in 49 days .. Woo Hoo!!!

Today we took the kids NOT back to school shopping...LOL
Old Navy is having 40% off sale WooHoo!!!

Oh I also went Fabric shopping today ..

I'm planning a Minnie Dot Outfit and a Nemo Outfit...

So i hope to start on those soon right now i'm working on Alexis' Narcoossee's Meal Outfit.. Will show you guys soon !!!

Now I'm soooo ready to go .....
Yesterday so many people got free upgrades... But we didn't .. It sucks... But Its ok...

Sometime this week i need to go to home depot to get my mickey heads..
and we will be working on our Count down calender next week .
well till next time..
Amanda

CONGRATS ON PAYING OFF YOUR TRIP !!!!:dance3::yay::woohoo::dance3:

Sorry that you didn't get a upgrade :sad1: There's still time though , maybe you'll get one when you get there :)

Can't wait to see what you came up with for a Narcoossee's outfit ! popcorn::

:dance3: Yay for paying off your trip and for 49 more days, too!!:dance3: It's getting SO close now!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with for outfits!!!

btw, we went back to school shopping today too and made out really well at Old Navy, JC Penney's and Sears....we're just about done!:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see the other outfits! Love the AK kingdom one. Sooo cute.

I got Cole a couple of those light up Car things as well. They are so neat.

CONGRATULATIONS on paying off the trip. We still have 2 weeks until ours is paid off but I am looking forward to it.

You are getting sooo close (which also means I am getting close!) :cool1::thumbsup2:banana::woohoo::yay:

Hey Everyone..
I hope everyone is doing great this sunday...
We have 40 days to go ......

I made a video about disney ...... check it out
VIDEO PUSH ME!!!!
Enjoy..

I'll be back later today with Photos and a update....:thumbsup2

~AManda

We will be there soon, a little before you guys, Sept. 4-12!
I would LOVE to see a picture of your countdown calendar with the Home Depot Mickey heads!

Hey everyone. I hope your having a super day so far.. I just wanted to show you an updated photo of the animal kingdom dress now that its fully done top stiched and all...
l_778c2867051b44d6bf2313a1198b828f.jpg

l_1e8d725d534c4d7d88889d4e65855c30.jpg

we have 51 more days till disney .....

I got alittle sad to find out that Goofy's Candy Co no longer has reese's part of their make your own treats. :scared1:

I guess i will start getting there cupcakes....;)

we have to pay off our trip next week .. I'll be super happy when thats all done...:wizard:

Well Jason is working day shift for a few days so he's home so i'm going to go enjoy him for alittle while..

Well till next time everyone
~Amanda

Amanda, the outfit is adorable!!!! I need to make my way to your house... ;)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why in the world do they not have reese's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter