ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

I wanted to pop over from the Dec thread and say I'm in for this one and how lucky you get to go twice in one year like that!!!! I've read your past TR-2008 for sure and I'm pretty sure you've read one or two of mine when I was working there??

We'll be in WDW in Dec 10-15 YC one night and WL for 4 so yay! Can't wait to read about this one and the next!!

ok everyone I have just called and booked my dec trip... its a all go now!!

It feels funny to be booking a 2nd trip before i leave for my 1st trip!!
anyways ...

Well because i waited so long to book the only value resort open for the AP rate was the All star sports they had no mods...

So we are booked for All star Sports using the AP rate with dining plan ... I asked for the area 10 the touchdown rooms (football) on the ground floor...
Dec 2 - 6

Dining goes like this ....
Dec 2 chef mickeys dinner
Dec 3 Tutto Italia
Dec 4 50's prime time ( we are giving it one more shot)
Dec 5 Garden Grill dinner For James Birthday party he will be 9 that day!! yes he shares his birthday with one of our favorite guys Walt Disney!!
Dec 6 check out resort , then we are going to spend the day at magic kingdom then have chef mickey for dinner (OOP) then drive home that night...

Oh And our dog is coming on the dec trip so he is staying at disney at epcot at the disney Kennel or v.i.pet the pet resort we haven't picked which one yet .. so we will have to see...

Oh BTW We have 4 more days till we leave for Disney world for our 14 day trip.. I'm so ready to be there for 2 whole weeks Woohoo

If you don't mind me asking what place are you staying at that extra night? We are thinking of leaving a day early to go to the outlets. And I was looking for something cheap and nice.

We stay at Knight's Inn west of WDW on 192.

With a coupon from the traveller magazine you get at the rest stop, it's $27.99 a night. With taxes, it's around $32.

Don't get me wrong, the hotel's old, and it shows it. But it was clean and free of varmints. But, it meets our needs of just a no-frills hotel to rest for the night.

hello everyone......

Its that time...... Its disney Time...
We are getting the last few things packed and we are almost ready to start putting everything in the suv .. We are leaving early around 530 am for Orlando fl tomorrow morning!!!!

So if you guys want to see live updates join me on FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/bentleygirl22
if your on facebook add me tonight so you don't miss out..

and I will see you guys when we get get home in 14 days :thumbsup2

We are going to disney world........

if anyone else is goingthis week i hope to see you there.. be safe and have fun!!!

i'm outtie...
~Amanda

hello everyone......

We are getting the last few things packed and we are almost ready to start putting everything in the suv .. We are leaving early around 530 am for Orlando fl tomorrow morning!!!!

if anyone else is goingthis week i hope to see you there.. be safe and have fun!!!

i'm outtie...
~Amanda

Amanda,
I can't believe your trip is here it seems like it got here so quick!!! That is since I got back! lol! Well be Safe and have Fun i'll be looking foward to your updates ! :thumbsup2

hello everyone......

i'm outtie...
~Amanda

Have a wonderful time!! Maybe we'll see you there! We leave Monday!!!:cheer2: I just sent you a friend request on FB. Can't wait to follow along until I leave, too!!:cutie:

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!

I added you on FB, mine is the picture of me in pink kissing Pooh at 1900 PF.

Enjoy and safe travels!

Can't believe you are leaving in the morning!:banana:Have a blast and be safe. Added you on facebook so hopefully I can see some live updates to keep me a little more patient until my trip arrives right after you return. Can't wait to see and hear all about it.

Hey everyone, we are back from our fun filled 14 day trip
I will start the trip report this weekend....

Here's a sneak peek...

l_5454a89042314f9b9d81b6b8fa2fc5e7.jpg

See you at the trip report real soon.....

Glad to see you back. Can't wait to hear all about it but I'm going to miss most of it because we leave tomorrow. What's the matter with the kiddos in this pic? Was it too hot?

ok everyone I will start my trip report soon.. life has me going going going ... when i get a min i will start it ....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter