ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

The rain coats are so cute, I'm hoping we can find them at our local Target. We went to the Disney store today, nothing for our trip, my kids grow like weeds, so I need to wait until we get close. I'm loving everything you are getting and it's giving me more ideas, so thanks. :)

We almost missed the rain coats at target!! you will never believe what area they are in ...
They are in the Boys Socks area.. Hanging on racks Both the boys & Girls rain coats together ...:confused3 Don't get it ...:lmao:lol

We almost missed the rain coats at target!! you will never believe what area they are in ...
They are in the Boys Socks area.. Hanging on racks Both the boys & Girls rain coats together ...:confused3 Don't get it ...:lmao:lol

I never get credit for finding anything......:sad:

Now, we just need new rain gear for us. :sail:

A girls only trip sounds so much fun:cool1:

I still have more to buy so stay around to see what i find next:thumbsup2

Hmmmm, wonder if we could talk Chad and Jason into letting us do a girls trip there one day!:rotfl::rotfl: I am afraid the kids wouldn't talk to us for a while!!! :lmao:

Hmmmm, wonder if we could talk Chad and Jason into letting us do a girls trip there one day!:rotfl::rotfl: I am afraid the kids wouldn't talk to us for a while!!! :lmao:

I'm afraid of that, too!! My kids dont know I'm going yet! Shhh....;)
My sister and I are taking our Mom for her 60th birthday and I still don't know how I'm going to break the news that Mommy is going alone!!! I feel soo guilty!!! But I'm sure I'll get over that, once I'm there and don't have to worry about anything but myself....lol!!:lmao: Many of my DIS friends have told me to look at it as a "research" trip so I'm better informed for our next family trip, works for me!! I still can't believe I'm going alone!! And my DH is okay with it, too!!! :woohoo:

Good buys! Those rain coats are really cool! So you guys are gonna do the HSDays at Disney then? Find out as much as you can for me. When in Jan will they be doing it again? We started a new report for Aug/Sept. Drop by if you get a sec...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209989

Yes we are going to the disney HS days in sept Woohoo!!:cool1: I will find out everything i can to tell you .. Not sure the Date for JAn yet but when i do i will let you know..

I will check out your new report !!

AWWWWWW!! Sorry Jason .....

EVeryone I just wanted to let you all know that Jason is the one that found the Rain coats:thumbsup2

is that better Jason :lmao:

I know we need new rain gear too where are we going to find them ....

Oh Girl .. That would be so much fun.. But your right The kids would never let us live it down ...:lmao:

That is so cool that you are going to be in the movie. I'm jealous.I will have to remember to look for ya. Good finds on the disney stuff. I really like that Cars rain coat and might have to look for it the next time I'm at a Target. I also need to check into getting one of those misty mates.

Hey everyone,
I told you guys that i would tell you , when it was time ...
Well its time....
time for The Final Destination 4 ....

You guys can see me in this movie I will be in the Movie theater scene as a Movie Patron. I will be sitting right behide Haley Webb who plays Janet in the movie ...
You will see me get nailed & Killed..

Oh ... if you don't know
The Final Destination 4 Trailer is out

You can see it here push here

The movie comes out August 28 , 2009 It will be in 3D

Wow! How'd you score that sweet gig?:wizard: That had to be a fun experience.

~Amanda

Jason, great job on the raincoats. You are quite the hunter:rotfl:

Hmmmm, well. We could go on a trip to....Ocala!!!!!! Thats it!!! ;)
HAHAHAHA!! Not sure if they would buy that .. :lmao:

That is so cool that you are going to be in the movie. I'm jealous.I will have to remember to look for ya. Good finds on the disney stuff. I really like that Cars rain coat and might have to look for it the next time I'm at a Target. I also need to check into getting one of those misty mates.
Thanks.. they are in the boys area near the socks

Wow! How'd you score that sweet gig? That had to be a fun experience.

Jason, great job on the raincoats. You are quite the hunter:rotfl:

Well when we lived in New orleans The kids & I did alot of film work last year .. it was alot of fun and the money was pretty nice...:thumbsup2
here's the list of the movie we worked on ..

here's the movies I worked on ...
Living proof : which Premiered on Oct. 18 at 9 pm on lifetime
Hurricane Season "Patriots"
Mardi Gras
Final Destination 4
I Love You Phillip Morris
Night of the Demons (remake)
Welcome to the Riley's
My own love song

James worked on these movies ....
Mardi Gras
Grotesque
Alabama Moon

Alexis worked on these movies ....
Mardi Gras
Grotesque
Welcome to the Riley's

Oh gosh !!!!
19956417_240X180.jpg

ORLANDO, Fla. – Two monorail trains crashed early Sunday morning in the Magic Kingdom section of Walt Disney World, killing one train's operator, emergency officials said.

The transit system, which shuttles thousands of visitors around the sprawling resort each day, was shut down while authorities investigated the holiday weekend wreck.

The monorail operator died at the scene of the crash, which happened around 2 a.m., said Bo Jones, deputy chief for Reedy Creek Fire Department. The other train operator was not injured, but was taken to a hospital because he was emotionally shaken. Five park guests were treated at the scene.

Disney Vice President of Communications Michael Griffin identified the driver as 21-year-old Austin Wuennenberg. Griffin would not discuss how long Wuennenberg had been with Disney or the circumstances surrounding the crash.

"They are extremely rare," Griffin said of accidents at the park. "The safety of our guests and cast are a top priority above all else."

It is unclear what caused the crash, Jones said. Orange County Sheriff's officials are investigating the cause.

Jones said the crash happened at the park's ticket and transportation center. About a dozen guards wearing blue Disney security uniforms guarded the monorail station Sunday morning and prevented visitors from approaching the area.

Griffin would not comment on a video posted on the Web site of Orlando TV station WKMG. The clip, apparently shot by a guest at the theme park, shows several people trying to get the driver's attention as they examine the wreckage.

"This is such a close-knit community, " Griffin said. "Our hearts go out to Austin's family. It's a sad day here."

Ethan Meus, who was visiting the theme park from Dubuque, Iowa, said he and his family took the monorail to dinner at a resort hotel Saturday night. Meus, 17, watched the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the monorail on the way back to his hotel, he said, and didn't notice any problems with the train.

"It's pretty shocking to hear that a driver was killed in that accident," Meus said.

The family was planning to take the train again Sunday to visit Disney's Epcot Center, but now planned to take a bus, Meus added.

"You would think it would be so safe," said 20-year-old Lauren Shoebottom, who was visiting the park from London. "You don't expect it on holiday, do you?"

Walt Disney World vice president of public affairs Mike Griffin issued a statement offering condolences to the employee's family and saying the monorail was closed.

"It's a bit shocking," said 22-year-old Danielle Williams, of London. "Disney seems so perfect."

Disney World Monorail Crash Kills Driver
Posted: 7:31 am EDT July 5, 2009
Updated: 11:17 am EDT July 5, 2009
19955116_240X135.jpg

WALT DISNEY WORLD, Fla. -- A crash between two monorail trains at Walt Disney World killed a Disney employee overnight.

Two monorail trains collided at the Ticket and Transport Center at Walt Sidney World Resort around 2:00 Sunday morning.

Employees who witnessed the crash told Channel 9 crews used torches to try to cut through the metal to reach the driver, but he was pronounced dead on the scene. The driver has been identified as 21-year-old Austin Wenneberg.

One other employee was taken to Florida Hospital Celebration. Six Disney guests were evaluated by paramedics on scene and released.

Mike Griffin, Walt Disney World Vice President of Public Affairs, issued the following statement Sunday Morning.

"Today, we mourn the loss of our fellow Cast Member. Our hearts go out to his family and to those who have lost a friend and co-worker. The safety of our guests and Cast Members is always our top priority and we will continue to work closely with law enforcement to determine what happened and the appropriate next steps.”

I had to come back and post ....

Thats So scary... We ride in the front car Alot !! on our disney trips.. And i would have never thought that could happen....

I just told the kids that we will not be riding in the front car anymore..

its too scary to think about what could happen you know???

I know alot of people may not like that video i posted , but I'm so glad to have found and seen it . because now i know what could happen .. and now i can choose to do what will be safer for my family . I'm not saying i will no longer ride the Monorail But i will be in the middle..

What do you guys think about this..

Will it stop you from riding in the front car
will you stop riding the monorail.
will you only ride in the middle cars
will nothing change, that you will still ride front car.

tell me....

~Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter