ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

bentleygirl22

disney queen

Trip report here...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=33856083#post33856083

Hello Everyone .. We are Back ...
l_658855fad447cc4bc24695baae4aeecf.jpg
What time is it... YEP.. Its Disney Time ..
l_797a4a75d4b639ec307480f46f115d9d.jpg
For those of you that have read my 2007 pre trip & trip report Plus My 2008 pre trip & trip report, Its good to see you all again ...
l_9d278fb8fe75ec1dba0d20e4883449bd.jpg

for those new .. thanks for joining us ... let me tell you alittle about My krewe that is going to disney. It will be Myself (Amanda), my DH (Jason) and our two little ones - James 8 years old and Alexis is 6 years old ( but she will be 7 when we go).
l_572fcf56ee5f9dcb7d03d93ffc6e35ac.jpg

Heres is a fast run down about us ..
Let’s see where do I start …
l_759866c591b4c5f5490c6054298dff6a.jpg

My hubby Jason and I have been married for going on 9 years in May, we are both Disney NUTS. from our Disney honeymoon to us moving to the orlando area & living 5 Mins from Walt Disney World for 5 1/2 years. along the way we had two Great kids. James & Alexis !! They love Disney just as much as we do. James’ 1st trip to Disney world was at 6 months old & Alexis’ was only 4/5 weeks old when she started going. Back then we would go aleast once a week because we had APs tickets, With us living only 5 mins away, we had it made back then , But we have moved back home to GA, Now we take a trip to orlando aleast once a year, Because we miss disney so much.
l_0772ccc3b16d7f2bb0c125e8fc59c390.jpg

Our Disney trips are magical...
l_a5f3ebbee8d0bfb932ddf719bd0bd205.jpg

So now its time to plan our next trip...........

Updated on June 18, 2009....
We are going Sept 11-23, 2009 . Yep a 13 day trip.. We will be staying in the Disney World resort Again, at POP resort...
Once Again this year we got FREE dining... What can i say ...
13 days at Disney & Free Disney Food ….
l_5e607d45cc3c5b9c690e0da1fbea411a.jpg

It doesn't get any better then that...
l_5accf106d2eaa4bb16b273afaffe5783.jpg

This year My hubby Jason is joining me on writing our pre trip & trip report ...
So look out for the P.I Squirrel
image.php
He will be pop in now & then to give his Input...

Its going to be another great trip & We are looking forward to sharing all our trip planning with you...
l_02678963160c0f0196648a9d48acd2fe.jpg

So thanks for joining us...
l_f6e996e5c1832810d8ee1b4946ef9db1.jpg

In this Pre Trip Report you will see our plans for our....

ADRs
mousekeeping envelopes
Family thank you cards
Clothes /Outfits
Parks & More

l_be4f063b3ddf69dfabcd273ff73110d8.jpg

So let the planning start…. Woo hoo!!!
l_742a1c2599d68a58deddf87aac776672.jpg

You can see our 2007 trip report here.
You can see our 2008 trip report here.

Loving page one!!! Since you crazy plan like me I was wondering if you keep the binders. (I make one for every trip and they are slowly consuming my house.) :rotfl2: Anyway, WDW.com now has the menus in PDF online. Sidney printed all of these for me and I stuck them in the planning binder. That one has all of my resort maps, menus, and stuff you'd plan with inside. I LOVE it! I used to depend on AllEars for those menus but Disney outdid themselves this time. They don't have every single menu but most are on there. We upgraded to deluxe this time (meaning 39 table service meals!) I want to try out a bunch of different places.

You don't want to do a Pirate room over at CBR? I wonder what they did to those bathrooms? They didn't redo the Nemo bathrooms! The place they could have done so much with the theme and they skipped it! :confused3 The kids are going to love those pools. The old one was just refurbed and the new one rocks!

Can you make me a new one of those stick families for 2009? I wish I could find the one you made me from 2008. I'd like to put it in my book.

Can't wait to see the plans! :thumbsup2

Hey! I'm subbing....I love when fellow Disney Planning Addicts post their ideas & planning...too bad DBF would NEVER let me decorate like that..:rotfl2:

Loving page one!!! Since you crazy plan like me I was wondering if you keep the binders. (I make one for every trip and they are slowly consuming my house.) :rotfl2: Anyway, WDW.com now has the menus in PDF online. Sidney printed all of these for me and I stuck them in the planning binder. That one has all of my resort maps, menus, and stuff you'd plan with inside. I LOVE it! I used to depend on AllEars for those menus but Disney outdid themselves this time. They don't have every single menu but most are on there. We upgraded to deluxe this time (meaning 39 table service meals!) I want to try out a bunch of different places.

You don't want to do a Pirate room over at CBR? I wonder what they did to those bathrooms? They didn't redo the Nemo bathrooms! The place they could have done so much with the theme and they skipped it! :confused3 The kids are going to love those pools. The old one was just refurbed and the new one rocks!

Can you make me a new one of those stick families for 2009? I wish I could find the one you made me from 2008. I'd like to put it in my book.

Can't wait to see the plans! :thumbsup2

Hey girl thanks for join me here.. No i don't make binders, I should but i don't , Yep i'm a big planner.. I plan everything about our disney trip..
We don't really want to do the pirate rooms Mostly due to where they are at.. plus the kids love nemo... and the pool area looks like a little water park from the photos.. so the kids are going to love it ..
I think i still have your stick family from 2008 . i'll get it off my other computer. and yes i will make you a 2009 one.
thanks again for coming along for the ride on my pre trip report...
~amanda

Hey! I'm subbing....I love when fellow Disney Planning Addicts post their ideas & planning...too bad DBF would NEVER let me decorate like that..:rotfl2:

thanks for joining us...
What?? why?? My window just had a few things...HAHAHAAha:rotfl2:
~Amanda

Well after talking to my Pal Tammy ( OneTreeHillAddict) and her giving me the best idea...:thumbsup2

We are going to become AP holders again..:cool1:

So now because we are buying AP's this trip. we need to change our booking...:surfweb:

Looking Back at past trips...
the kids last year..
l_e3869e2f2153b2e17f649d3baad9986c.jpg

James & Alexis
l_a5c093fd055d8579078b9eb4584bafcf.jpg

James 1st trip to disney
l_f51d2da8092c5407434f95ee52508370.jpg

Alexis birthday at garden grill
l_8c16acfe64ac168d4ed6a2bac3b57e63.jpg

Alexis 1st trip to disney..
l_0716810dfa89a7af6144a8963cdc35bd.jpg

I leave you with this..
“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
–Walt Disney

till next time everyone..
~Amanda

Hey girl thanks for join me here.. No i don't make binders, I should but i don't , Yep i'm a big planner.. I plan everything about our disney trip..
We don't really want to do the pirate rooms Mostly due to where they are at.. plus the kids love nemo... and the pool area looks like a little water park from the photos.. so the kids are going to love it ..
I think i still have your stick family from 2008 . i'll get it off my other computer. and yes i will make you a 2009 one.
~amanda

I bought a big huge pack of them at Costco or Sams...can't remember now. One of them, Costco I think has a pack of 250 sheet protectors for like $11. I have to go get me some more! It's $4 for 50 at WM. :yay::woohoo: I hope you still have it!

Make sure when you get there to take your ticket off the "package". Do this at one of the guest services in the park. All you need is your ID's and from there they do your AP's. You probably know that already but just in case. :goodvibes I'm so happy things will work out. Now we'll be hanging out a lot more often! Wanna go the same time next May? If there's a bounceback this time I am so going to do it again! Probably the first 10 days it's offered. Then Christmas in 2010 again.

Amanda!

So glad to see that you have started another report. I will have to come back and read through it. I just wanted to say "hi" and that I am soooo bummed. Saw your dates and you are leaving one week exactly before we arrive....and at the same resort even:sad1: We have never stayed on site before and it woud've been so cool to have a friend around, would've loved to have met you and your family. Talk to you soon.

we will miss you by a week! We are staying at CBR too, but we aren't arriving till sept 27th. Can't wait to hear about your planning.

I bought a big huge pack of them at Costco or Sams...can't remember now. One of them, Costco I think has a pack of 250 sheet protectors for like $11. I have to go get me some more! It's $4 for 50 at WM. :yay::woohoo: I hope you still have it!

Make sure when you get there to take your ticket off the "package". Do this at one of the guest services in the park. All you need is your ID's and from there they do your AP's. You probably know that already but just in case. :goodvibes I'm so happy things will work out. Now we'll be hanging out a lot more often! Wanna go the same time next May? If there's a bounceback this time I am so going to do it again! Probably the first 10 days it's offered. Then Christmas in 2010 again.

I do have it but its upstairs on my reg computer , i'm on the laptop i will post it for you tomorrow ...

Yea , We have upgrade our ticket to Ap back in 2007 so we know how to do it .. I can't wait to be a AP member again...
Is that when you guys are goingagain... May.. Well besides when we all go in Dec too...

Amanda!

So glad to see that you have started another report. I will have to come back and read through it. I just wanted to say "hi" and that I am soooo bummed. Saw your dates and you are leaving one week exactly before we arrive....and at the same resort even:sad1: We have never stayed on site before and it woud've been so cool to have a friend around, would've loved to have met you and your family. Talk to you soon.

hey girlie, its great to see you again thanks for joining me on this years trip..
That sinks that we will miss each other by a week... That seems to be happening alot this year.. I know!! It would have been great to meet you too.. maybe next trip..
So your staying at CBR.. How cool is that... I wanted to do WL but after seeing the photos of the CBR's new pool I changed my mind.. Plus we are going on a 2nd disney trip this year in Dec and i wanted to stay at WL at christmas time so it worked out great CBR for free dining and Wl at christmas...

keep reading...
~Amanda

we will miss you by a week! We are staying at CBR too, but we aren't arriving till sept 27th. Can't wait to hear about your planning.

Hey, Thanks for Joining me...
See it seems to be happening alot me missing people by a week...
keep reading.... plans are coming...
~Amanda

Hey Everyone. I hope your having a great weekend...

with this being a free dining trip the biggest planning is going to be our ADR's......

So here's Our list of ADR's so far . Now they may change but as of now this is our list..

Sept 11 Fri- dinner Beaches & Cream (out of pocket..)

Sept 12 Sat- dinner at Chef Mickeys

Sept 13, Sun- dinner at Tutto Italia or Lecellier or Garden grill

Sept 14: Mon- dinner at kona

sept 15: Tue- Dinner at Big River Grille & Brewing

Sept 16: wed- Dinner at LE CELLIER- garden grill

Sept 17: thurs- Dinner at Whispering canyon cafe

Sept 18: Fri- dinner at grand floridion cafe

Sept 19 Sat- dinner at Sci Fi

Sept 20 Sun- lunch at T rex cafe (out of pocket..)

Ok Most of you see that its says ADR for Sept 11, Well....
Jason & I have been talking and once again, We are going to be Driving up one day before check in. We will be staying at the Knights Inn for the 3rd time, We have done this for the past 2 trips , Its a nice cheap hotel that only cost $34.95 anight. its less then 5 miles from disney.. So we will be leaving Sept 11 now... Woo hoo!!:cool1: So thats why we are eatting at Beaches & Cream But we will be paying Out of pocket for this meal.. :thumbsup2

So i'm going to be leaving you today with a video of Alexis closing words from last years trip report... Push to watch...

When she gets older she will be taking stacys job... HAhahaha:rotfl2:

till next time you guys thanks for reading....

~Amanda

I do have it but its upstairs on my reg computer , i'm on the laptop i will post it for you tomorrow ...

Yea , We have upgrade our ticket to Ap back in 2007 so we know how to do it .. I can't wait to be a AP member again...
Is that when you guys are goingagain... May.. Well besides when we all go in Dec too...

Don't do that. I don't want the kids names on Dis. Email it, k? Sidney wants to go this May. The only two definite trips paid on right now are the two weeks in August/September and the 7 nights in November/December. We hope to make that one a 10 day if they offer a nice AP rate. The code I had was only good for seven nights. Your ADR's look good.

September AND December???? You LUCKY girl, can I come back with you?!

Looks like a good list of ADR's, but what do I know...lol! This as I have said will be my first time onsite and first ddp so ADR's are new to me. It is proving to be quite a daunting task to try and figure it all out.

Can't wait for more.

Don't do that. I don't want the kids names on Dis. Email it, k? Sidney wants to go this May. The only two definite trips paid on right now are the two weeks in August/September and the 7 nights in November/December. We hope to make that one a 10 day if they offer a nice AP rate. The code I had was only good for seven nights. Your ADR's look good.

Silly I don't mean post it here on dis i mean post it private message to you...
you have both trips paid already .. you lucky girl..

I hope they are good..thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter