ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

September AND December???? You LUCKY girl, can I come back with you?!

Looks like a good list of ADR's, but what do I know...lol! This as I have said will be my first time onsite and first ddp so ADR's are new to me. It is proving to be quite a daunting task to try and figure it all out.

Can't wait for more.

Yes please come...
There is a group of us from dis that meet up every year for the past 2 years it was at free dining ( the glow party girls ) but this year we are meeting in Dec , But I couldn't wait till dec , so i'm going for free dining Plus Dec .. so i'm going 2 times...:thumbsup2

well if you need any help please ask... i will be happy to answer any questions you may have...:surfweb:

Hi, joining in on your pretrip report, I just read through your 2008 trip report, and your kids are adorable. Looks like you guys get in lots of great Disney trips. This May will be our first, and I cannot wait!!!!

Yes please come...
There is a group of us from dis that meet up every year for the past 2 years it was at free dining ( the glow party girls ) but this year we are meeting in Dec , But I couldn't wait till dec , so i'm going for free dining Plus Dec .. so i'm going 2 times...:thumbsup2

well if you need any help please ask... i will be happy to answer any questions you may have...:surfweb:

I would love to but it is a 2 day trip for us just to get there so there is no way we could ever do it twice in one year especially so close together. Besides, Jerry(dh) says we're not doing disney every year:confused3

You already have helped me quite a bit. I decided to go back through your old tr's just now since I remembered you had free dining and wanted to see what you thought and the pics. I think since seeing your pics I have decided a few things for sure now....Chef Mickey's for dinner, LeCellier for dinner and Coral Reef for dinner. I was glad to see all the steak pics as that is what I will get most I'm sure because I am such a picky eater. Hope I don't get tired of steak and bbq pork/ribs,lol. I am also thinking of Pepper Market for CS. I'm just not sure how long it takes to get to the different resorts and such from the parks because we have never done it so it makes me a little nervous. We have never left a park before it was time for closing....if I can only go once every couple of years I have to get all I can out of it,lol.

Hi, joining in on your pretrip report, I just read through your 2008 trip report, and your kids are adorable. Looks like you guys get in lots of great Disney trips. This May will be our first, and I cannot wait!!!!

hey thanks for joining us on my pre trip report,
This will be your 1st wow i bet you can't wait to go... If you have any questions feel free to ask...
thanks again & keep reading...
~Amanda

:rolleyes1Hello. I was, like, lurking, and I really like your plans. I really wish I can go at that time. :goodvibes

Hey You!! You can Join me on my trip cutie pie... You can even share my hotel room ...:love: Heehee!!

Don't freak out anyone.. :scared1:

P.I Squirrel is someone I know very well, I want everyone to meet my hubby Jason !!:rotfl2: the newest member of dis...:rotfl2:
He's at work right now playing on dis I guess...

Jason why don't you share some of your plans for this trip ...:surfweb:

Jason why don't you share some of your plans for this trip ...:surfweb:

Food.....Food....Food....Food.....Food....Food....
Food.....Food....Food....Food.....Food....Food....Food.....Food....Food....

I think I've made myself clear.

haha! You sound like my DBF...where/when/how/what will we eat? Lol. your ADr's look good. I really want to try Beaches and Cream, but I don't know how well that will go!

Hello .... I hope your having a great weekend...

More Planning......:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Ok I was thinking last night...;)

I told you last time that we plan on driving up a day early to do somethings around town and plan on staying at the cheap hotel that we always stay at for one night and plan on paying out of pocket for dinner at Beaches & cream.

Well I was thinking..

The hotel cost around $34. plus tax
the out of pocket for beaches & cream will be about $30-$50
well......

I was thinking maybe we should just add a day onto our Disney ressy and just stay at the CBR and get the free dining for that day also
that way we will not have to pay out of pocket for beaches and cream plus we will get an extra cs and snack to use for the week..

so what do you guys think....
Should we just stick with the old plans or add a day on to CBR and get a extra day of free dining , its only a $60-$80 difference.. plus we will have an extra cs & snack to use sometime that week. so that extra stuff is worth about $45+..

So tell me what you guys would do:confused3:confused3

i'm sitting here waiting to see what you guys pick...:surfweb:
till next time
~Amanda

Hahaha:rotfl2: that is what he cares about Food food food... thanks for reading...
haha! You sound like my DBF...where/when/how/what will we eat? Lol. your ADr's look good. I really want to try Beaches and Cream, but I don't know how well that will go!

Oh Amanda, I'm always for an extra night at Disney. It definately seems like the way to go. It would be a lot more convenient for you since you could unpack and begin to enjoy your room at disney a night earlier. Plus, as you said, the extra snack and CS credit are a big plus and almost make up the price difference themselves. Basically, extra night at disney worth $25?..... I THINK SO!! :cool1:

Last year, we waited too late to add a day. We were on I-10 in florida, called up POP and said, "You got anything?" and they were all like "No!" and we were all like "No?" and they were all like "well you shoulda scheduled sooner", so here we are.

We must stay the extra day.

Food.:woohoo:

I would stay at CBR....and get the extra night of free dining:rotfl: I'm always up for an extra night at a Disney Resort, I like that I can get settled on my travel day and not the following morning!

oh extra day for sure! we are adding an extra day too. For one it adds extra meals (it evens out right? :rotfl:) for two we are driving from KY so it's about 12-13 hrs and we will arrive about 3 or 4ish pm and don't want to go to the park since we will be tired from driving. And at the same time we can hang out at the resort or DTD and still enjoy disney. And last but not least, it makes the trip longer when you add a day!:lmao:

I just had to join in here. It looks like we will be at the same hotel at the same time. Most likely we will run into each other at some point in time.
We didn't get free dinning this trip. We had to take advantage of the 40% off deal.
We decided to stay in the Pirate rooms. You mentioned you didn't like where they are located. Is is not the best?

I am with the others. Extra night!!

Can't wait to read more.

You have a beautiful family

Extra night at Disney! Duh! :rotfl2:
Thats what we are going to do we booked an extra day :cool1:woohoo:thumbsup2

Oh Amanda, I'm always for an extra night at Disney. It definately seems like the way to go. It would be a lot more convenient for you since you could unpack and begin to enjoy your room at disney a night earlier. Plus, as you said, the extra snack and CS credit are a big plus and almost make up the price difference themselves. Basically, extra night at disney worth $25?..... I THINK SO!! :cool1:
Yep Thats what we are going to do so we will be checking in on Sept 11 now:thumbsup2

Last year, we waited too late to add a day. We were on I-10 in florida, called up POP and said, "You got anything?" and they were all like "No!" and we were all like "No?" and they were all like "well you shoulda scheduled sooner", so here we are.

We must stay the extra day.

Food.:woohoo:

Jason your right, Last year we couldn't get a room!! This year we are planning ahead... You stay around and help me this year on the the trip report..:lovestruc

I would stay at CBR....and get the extra night of free dining:rotfl: I'm always up for an extra night at a Disney Resort, I like that I can get settled on my travel day and not the following morning!
Thats true!! we booked the extra night:cool1:

oh extra day for sure! we are adding an extra day too. For one it adds extra meals (it evens out right? :rotfl:) for two we are driving from KY so it's about 12-13 hrs and we will arrive about 3 or 4ish pm and don't want to go to the park since we will be tired from driving. And at the same time we can hang out at the resort or DTD and still enjoy disney. And last but not least, it makes the trip longer when you add a day!:lmao:
Hee hee!! everyone is up for the extra day... Well your right so we booked the extra day!!:thumbsup2

I just had to join in here. It looks like we will be at the same hotel at the same time. Most likely we will run into each other at some point in time.
We didn't get free dinning this trip. We had to take advantage of the 40% off deal.
We decided to stay in the Pirate rooms. You mentioned you didn't like where they are located. Is is not the best?

I am with the others. Extra night!!

Can't wait to read more.

You have a beautiful family

Hi:goodvibes thanks for joining us ..
Very cool that we will be there at the same time at the same resort .. if you see me please stop Me and say HEllo !!!!
No i don't like where the pirate rooms are..
front%20of%20map.jpg

you see the rooms are in the Trinidad south area... Its just too far for me to deal with..:lmao:
Please don't get me wrong alot of people i have talked to say the walk was nothing. BUt To me it looks pretty far.. HAHAHA:rotfl:
We have booked the extra night .. What are your dates ??:surfweb:
Thank you they make me proud I love my family :love:
you stay around ... we still have alot to cover ...
If you haven't read my past trip report please do so you will love them lots of photo's ....
~Amanda

Hey everyone....:goodvibes
I hope you guys are doing good....
Well we booked the extra day :woohoo:
Our new dates are Sept 11- sept 20
Now that we changed our dates I need to change around my ADR's list Because we always start our disney trip off with dinner at Chef Mickeys
l_fcf10e1d94b387111fcf9aa3147a8822.jpg

so with us checking in on the 11th we need to go there 1st So an updated ADR list will be coming soon ....:thumbsup2

I went to the dollar tree .. Yes its that time again time for dollar tree shopping for the trip .. and guess what they have this year ...
little mermaid Floaties... Yep and Mickey Floaties.. So i picked up a few pairs of each .. I will get a photo of them soon...

So if you think your going to need floaties go to the dollar tree & get your disney ones...:thumbsup2

Next time we will have our updated ADR list and a photo's of our new disney Floaties...

See you guys next time...:woohoo:

Oh Yea did you see this ...

The Pirates League

Coming late June 2009 to Magic Kingdom

You can celebrate your Inner Pirate!

The Pirates League will allow boys and girls to transform themselves into Pirates, and allow their dreams to come true as they join Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. Participants will have a pirate identity, be transformed into a pirate by a WDW Pirate Master, and have access to a secret treasure room. They will be able to unlock clues to additional pirate encounters in Magic Kingdom.

Alexis Asked to do the real BBB this year, We did our own BBB and she came out so Pretty
l_867b9b21afbeaad637b3cbf7288f2fd9.jpg

Pretty Right .. So Who needs the real BBB .. right !! So I wasn't going to let her do the real BBB again this year because i really hate doing something extra for one and not have nothing extra planned for the other.... BUT.... now that they have the boy's pirate league , Jason can take james to it and I can take Alexis to do the real BBB and they both will feel Specia...l ..:woohoo:

Thank you disney for getting something for the boys.. NOw disney needs to get a Boy's themed Dinner...:surfweb:

So you guys what do you guys think about the pirate league.. I can't wait till it opens and some dis'er do it and get photos so i can see what they do and stuff.. I'm excited for the boys.. I also hear some girls want to do it too.. My little girl is an diva/princess type and could careless about Pirates.. James on the other hand is so looking forward to it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter