• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“We better get towel animals, it’s our honeymoon!!” PTR Update:Started Trip Report!

I'm joining in! Wolfgang Puck Express was really good and I LOVED Raglan Road! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans!

Wolfgang Puck Express is very good! :thumbsup2 We will be at AK that day and it's likely we will end up at DTD that evening. Anytime we have down time we seem to end up there. :confused3 We just love the fun atmosphere I guess!

Maybe we'll see you there! :wizard:

Wolfgang Puck Express is very good! :thumbsup2 We will be at AK that day and it's likely we will end up at DTD that evening. Anytime we have down time we seem to end up there. :confused3 We just love the fun atmosphere I guess!

Maybe we'll see you there! :wizard:

Just look for the red head with the white ears! I really enjoy DTD too, even though PI is gone :(

Day 2 (Tuesday November 10)

Epcot day!! Now, as much as I would have loved to start out Andy’s first trip with the Magic Kingdom, this day they close the park early for MVMCP and I don’t really want to buy yet another ticket just to go. One day we will go around Christmas, but for now I’m just going to enjoy normal Disney! So we will hit my second favorite park Epcot!

Now I am still not sure if Andy will be willing to get up super early for EMH, but I’m gunna try. If not we will just get there at 9 and in both scenarios we are just going to eat at POR, which I plan to do every morning. Once we get to the park, it’s pretty much going to be whatever he wants to do! We will spend the morning in Future World (hopefully running to Soarin’ to obtain our FP at the very beginning) and I want to try to knock out as many attractions as possible. I also want to try something I have never done before and schedule a tour!! Behind the Seeds Tour is probably the cheapest one WDW offers at only $15 a person, but I think it will be perfect for us. I love Living with the Land and Andy loves agriculture in general. When I brought up the idea, he said it sounded awesome, so I am going to try to schedule it at 11:00am.

We have ADR’s at 12:30pm for the Coral Reef which is perfect because the tour will end around 12, giving us a little time to look around The Land before heading over to the Seas for lunch.

After lunch we will maybe knock out one or two more rides before heading over the World Showcase to start our tour around the world! Again I have no plan except to walk around and explore more than I have in the past. I definitely think I want to do Maelstrom and American Adventure since its been a long time doing either. At some point we will head over to Mexico to dine at one of my favorites, San Angel Inn at 6:45pm. After dinner we will continue to look around WS until it becomes time to scout out our location for Illuminations

Day 2 sounds really fun and although Epcot is not my favorite park it still is a great place for a Honeymoon, probably because we pretended we actually were traveling around the world.

Oh, it would also be really funny if you tricked your DH into trying Beverley at Club Cool. :rotfl:

Day 2 sounds really fun and although Epcot is not my favorite park it still is a great place for a Honeymoon, probably because we pretended we actually were traveling around the world.

Oh, it would also be really funny if you tricked your DH into trying Beverley at Club Cool. :rotfl:

Oh Beverley is being had! I already hyped up Club Cool, but he has no idea what is to come *evil laugh*

Haha, nice. It's always fun being in the know about Disney when someone you're going with has no idea about anything...DH was the same when we went and I got him with the Beverley and I wish I could find the video I got of it because it was hilarious.

Men are so unsuspecting sometimes. :rotfl:

I know I read about it before - but could either of you please refresh my memory - what is Beverly?

TIA

Things have been a little hectic so I didn't update yesterday like I meant to. I also had something awful happen yesterday....MY SPREADSHEET BROKE!!! I was updating it last night with some useful information, saved it and closed it. I went to re-open it again to add yet another thing and all of the sudden my computer kept saying the file was corrupted. :confused: I thought maybe it was just excel, so I started opening other files but they all worked. I almost freaked out (I mean that had all of our ADR confirm#'s on it!) but then I remembered I had taken a screen shot of the spreadsheet a few days ago to show a friend. Thankfully I hadn't deleted it! So I spent all last night and some of this morning re-creating it and now it's all fixed! Exactly the same as before. :woohoo: I think I'm going to go print it out so I have a hard copy even though it's not finished. I can't have that happen again!

I also have bought some more honeymoon items. I was in Target the other day and walked in their little section where they have all the mini travel things. (Best aisle ever!) I got shampoo and conditioner for me (I only use Garnier and they have it in miniature!), shampoo for Andy, body wash for myself, two travel toothbrush kits (comes with brushes and toothpaste), two mini containers of sunscreen, a roll of tums, small advil bottle....and I think that's it! I think I'll go back and get some things of Tide just in case we need to do laundry too. But enough of this, on to Day 3!

Day 3 (Wednesday November 11)

Finally, we will be arriving at the Magic Kingdom! This day's description is actually pretty boring because we plan on basically spending the whole day in Magic Kingdom trying to knock everything out. I am still trying to work out the perfect order of which land to go to first, which rides, etc. But I also want to be a little more relaxed and let Andy take it all in. I want to let him kinda pick where we go first or at least get his input. One thing I do know for sure, is we will be having lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (1:00pm) My only true mission is to find PUSH the trash can in Tomorrowland because when I showed Andy a video on youtube, he thought it was so awesome. I found a schedule of when he shows up throughout the day so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard.

Now for dinner that night, we are going to Tony's! There are mixed reviews about the place and honestly I'm not nuts about Italian food....however! Andy secretly (or not so secretly) really likes Lady and the Tramp. So when he learned of the existence of this place he got all excited and cute. He wants to do the whole sharing a spaghetti noodle and rolling a meatball with his nose (just kidding, its a running joke between us). Now on ADR day, when I called, I could not get this reservation:scared1: (Eventually I learned that it might have been a computer error) He was actually a little disappointed and I knew I had to keep trying. So for 11 days after that, I got online everyday and checked for openings. HAHA! Of course I got them! We will be dining at Tony's Town Square, 5:55pm. Which is perfect, because Wishes starts at 8:00pm and I think we will get out just in time to scout out our spot on Main Street and end a perfect day!

Another day we will be in the same place!! :goodvibes We always do MK on Wednesday, ever since I realized that is an excellent day to go to MK. :thumbsup2 (I am hoping that Veteran's Day doesn't bring in any crowds.) We are actually planning to sleep in that morning and have lunch at POR and heading to MK around 2 or so and staying until closing. Can't wait to see Wishes! :cloud9:

Another day we will be in the same place!! :goodvibes We always do MK on Wednesday, ever since I realized that is an excellent day to go to MK. :thumbsup2 (I am hoping that Veteran's Day doesn't bring in any crowds.) We are actually planning to sleep in that morning and have lunch at POR and heading to MK around 2 or so and staying until closing. Can't wait to see Wishes! :cloud9:

Great minds really do think alike huh! :laughing:

Laundry tip - don't know if you've seen them, but Purex makes a 3-in-1 laundry sheet. You throw it in the wash and it has detergent and softener on it, then throw it in the dryer with the clothes and it is a dryer sheet. Pretty cool idea and takes up next to no room!

Laundry tip - don't know if you've seen them, but Purex makes a 3-in-1 laundry sheet. You throw it in the wash and it has detergent and softener on it, then throw it in the dryer with the clothes and it is a dryer sheet. Pretty cool idea and takes up next to no room!

Huh, that's a very interesting idea, I will have to see if I can find some!

Oh man, I haven’t updated in an eternity. I went from unemployed to working two jobs and getting more of my wedding planned. I also had a little personal drama going on that made me too depressed to really do anything other than sleep and go to work. But things have been settled and I’m slowly trying to get back on track. So for now I will post Day Four and get things back up to speed:

Day Four:

Although I have planned it out to go to Blizzard Beach on this day, this will more than likely be our play it by ear day. I am not sure of the weather in November and since I do not handle cold well, I don’t know how I will feel about going to BB if the weather is below 75 degrees. Most likely we will just sleep in, and when we wake up make our plans based on the weather. If no BB, we will head back to Epcot or MK and cover anything we may have missed or want to do again. We will skip breakfast and just have an early QS lunch wherever we decide to go or maybe even at the resort itself.

Originally I had also hoped to go to a spa on this day, but even with free dining our budget is tight, so unless people add a lot of money to our Disney Honeymoon Registry, I’m just going to skip it and spend the money elsewhere. For dinner that night we are seeing the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review @ 7:15. All I had to do was tell Andy all you can drink beer with all you can eat chicken and ribs and he was in. He actually asked if we could just stay there all night, haha! I did this show when I was younger but I don’t remember a thing so I am excited too. After that it will be back to our room for some R&R!

I thought I'd also post my list of thing I still need to buy as well:

Backpack
Sunglasses (Pair for both of us)
Zyrtec
Dramamine
Mini Hair Straighter
More disposable ponchos
Camera

Water (Ordering 10 days before from Costco)
Mini Hairspray
Empty mini spray bottle

I am also printing out my tip envelopes today! I figure everytime I get dollar bills I will put them into my tip envelopes so by vacation time they are all set and I don't have to worry about the extra cash for mousekeeping. If you guys want templates for tip envelopes I found them here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter