“We better get towel animals, it’s our honeymoon!!” PTR Update:Started Trip Report!

LOVE the spreadsheet!!! :thumbsup2

I really gotta get to working on mine!!! :rolleyes1

Thank you so much!!! In my free time I constantly tweak it :rotfl: But I think it's pretty much done since the only thing left to do is book the carriage ride and I might wait until I'm there to do it.

And here it is!!! My wonderful and awesome spreadsheet that has just about everything I need!! It's a little smaller than the actual spreadsheet so it may be hard to read the side notes but they are just reminders of little things to do that I've missed in the past. You also can't see the little park images but I just took them from the disney site. (I'll post them below for anyone that wants to use them.) All confirmation numbers are blurred out:

spreadsheet.png

animalkingdom.jpg
blizzardbeach.jpg
downtowndisney.jpg
epcot.jpg
hollywoodstudios.jpg
magickingdom.jpg
typhoonlagoon.jpg

Awesome spreadsheet!! :goodvibes You are really organized! :thumbsup2

:dance3:MY TRIP IS PAID IN FULL!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, the due date seemed so far away but it's finally here. Well I paid a couple of day early but that's ok.

Even better news is that my dad had 380 points on his Disney visa, which he redeemed yesterday to give to me. I hadn't known how many he had and didn't know when he'd actually redeem them, so I went ahead and paid on my card. I called yesterday to make sure I could still use the points to pay for my trip. The CM said they can refund me that amount of money onto my card and apply the Disney Reward Points instead. I think I have a 48 hour window before my trip with which to do this in, so I can also do this if I get a lot of money on my Disney Honeymoon Registry card. I may just save the money on that card though and use it when we are actually inside the parks.

Wedding planning is on it's way to becoming a little crazy. I only have 48 days and we just met with the venue/caterer the other day. I'm kinda not pleased with that meeting. The woman I originally met and worked with months ago moved and is no longer with them. The new woman...I dunno, she just doesn't seem all together and I feel like she isn't going out of her way to help me figure out how to get the things I want. She never asked me any questions or had any structure to the meeting. She just kinda stared at me while I talked and I struggled to remember everything we needed to go over. She also had very few answers to certain questions and would just have to "get back to me." Well that was Thursday and I haven't heard a word. I'm e-mailing her today.

Also....for some reason they quoted me a menu, with NO DRINKS!?!?! I don't know if this was an oversight but I now am under the impression that we are going to have to pay extra just so my guests have something other than water to drink. And I don't mean a lot, I just mean having iced tea and coffee set up...which according to most people I've talked to should always automatically be included. Ugh, it will get worked out but the longer I think about the meeting the more I realize it didn't go as well as it should have.

But you know what, at the end of the day I don't care if it all falls apart. I just want to marry Andy....so deep breath and :)

Doesn't it make you feel all tingly inside when you know the trip is paid for! Makes you feel like doing this....:cheer2: and then this.....:banana: and a little of this.....:yay: and last but not least throw a few of these :dance3:

Try not to worry too much about the wedding plans. They plans will fall into place.

Just FYI, if you don't get towel animals, just call housekeeping or the front desk and request them. We weren't getting any, and DH called one morning while I was in the shower. We got 4 that day :woohoo:

Doesn't it make you feel all tingly inside when you know the trip is paid for! Makes you feel like doing this....:cheer2: and then this.....:banana: and a little of this.....:yay: and last but not least throw a few of these :dance3:

Try not to worry too much about the wedding plans. They plans will fall into place.

It did make me feel all tingly!! And as for the wedding....everyone keeps telling me the same thing. I guess I just have to trust that it will all work out in the end, even if it's not exactly the way I planned it.

Just FYI, if you don't get towel animals, just call housekeeping or the front desk and request them. We weren't getting any, and DH called one morning while I was in the shower. We got 4 that day :woohoo:

Good to know, I'm hoping I can tell them when we check-in so perhaps they can make a note for the mousekeepers roster or something.

Well, lately I have been going a little eBay crazy because I am trying to get together all my gear for WDW! I'm justifying it because I need "honeymoon clothes" after all ;) Here are a few things I recently purchased:

I already posted this but here is my Ariel shirt I won off ebay:
littlemermaidshirt.jpg

Here is my Cinderella Shirt I won:
cinderella.jpg

And here is the best shirt ever! I'm wearing it on our MK day because we are eating at Tony's:
ladyandtramp.jpg

I wanted to trade pins while I'm there, and so I bought 10 for $11.50! The only problem is, three of them I decided to keep because they are Hidden Mickey Haunted Mansion Pet Cemetery Pins. I am now on a mission to find the remaining 3 in the parks. Here is a picture, plus one that I have double of that I'm also going to trade:
pins.jpg

I GOT MICKEY MAIL!!!!!!!!

My Magical Express vouchers came in the mail today! I am so excited because I know this means I am that much closer to our magical Disneymoon!

Sorry I haven't posted any updates but this weekend is my Disney Princess Bridal Shower so I hope to post lots of pictures of all the sillyness!

Stay tuned.:happytv:

My Magical Express vouchers came in the mail today! I am so excited because I know this means I am that much closer to our magical Disneymoon!

Sorry I haven't posted any updates but this weekend is my Disney Princess Bridal Shower so I hope to post lots of pictures of all the sillyness!

CONGRATS on your ME vouchers!!! :cool1: And - It's October!! The next time we flip the calendar page it will be NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hmm. . . wonder why I haven't gotten my ME stuff. . . . :confused3 Maybe it will come today! :wizard:

CONGRATS on your ME vouchers!!! :cool1: And - It's October!! The next time we flip the calendar page it will be NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hmm. . . wonder why I haven't gotten my ME stuff. . . . :confused3 Maybe it will come today! :wizard:

Hopefully you'll get it soon! As soon as I stopped looking in my mail box it showed up!

A Disney Princess Bridal Shower sounds like great fun! :thumbsup2

Oh man, I am so excited for it, I can't wait.

I always get excited when I get Mickey Mail!

We're still here so don't worry about not posting updates. But, you do know we'll hold it against you if you don't come back and post lots of pitures of the bridal shower!;)

Disney Princess Bridal Shower

Ok! So on Sunday I had my first Bridal Shower and it was of course Disney Princess Themed!! This was a shower with just my friends, I'm having another shower with my HUGE family in a couple of weeks. There were tons of pictures but I just picked out a few for you so enjoy!

9521_557799528429_31806554_33089095.jpg

9521_557799543399_31806554_33089096.jpg

This was my 4ft inflatable Princess Castle that sat outside of the house to greet everyone as they came in! We are giving it to my little cousins now, they will probably get more use out of it. (Even though I'd find something to do with it!

9521_557799593299_31806554_33089100.jpg

This is me and my maid of honor! She too all the pictures.

9521_557799608269_31806554_33089101.jpg

Here is all the food for the ladies. There was a cheese and pepperoni plate with crackers, mozzarella balls covered in olive oil and some other herbs (they were so good), a large bowl of mixed fruit, grapes, cucumber finger sandwiches and pimento cheese sandwiches , olives, nuts, pink M&M's, pink and purple candy corn and also pink wrapped mints that said princess on them! Then there is the delicious cake from Costco and lemonade to drink.

9521_557799618249_31806554_33089102.jpg

Another view of the table.

9521_557799648189_31806554_33089105.jpg

I wanted to be a beekeeper!

9521_557799762959_31806554_33089116.jpg

My MOH and her mother bought me a camera! Its a Fujifilm Finepix s1500. It's so amazing and as you can see I was VERY happy! Now I have a camera for our honeymoon!

9521_557799902679_31806554_33089127.jpg

I was very amused by this little contraption. It's a cherry pitter! It's time to make some cherry pie I think!

9521_557800087309_31806554_33089143.jpg

Wahoo! Candlesticks.

I got lots of other stuff but I figure it gets boring seeing me 100 times with different stuff. So I'll just move on. I will mention that someone bought me Disney Princess Yahtzee!!! I am so playing that soon.

9521_557800032419_31806554_33089138.jpg

Here is a picture of me holding my fake bouquet made out of the gift ribbons! I'll use it at my rehearsal.

Here is a better shot of the castle. This picture was taken with my brand new camera!!!
2009_0101AA.jpg

Man, the wedding so so close!!! I can't wait until it finally arrives. :cutie:

WOOOHOOO for the new camera!!! :thumbsup2

It sounds like you had a great time with your friends! The date is RIGHT around the corner!!!

Pumpkins!!!

It hasn't really felt like a normal October for us this year with everything going on, but I am bound and determined to still try and do some of our traditional halloween activities!! This includes going to the Berry Farm and getting our pumpkins.

It's a pretty good deal, you get to go on the hay ride into the pumpkin patches and then it's all you can carry for $20. I always make sure I get my coupon for one free pumpkin so that way I can pile a bunch onto Andy and carry the one pumpkin that just won't fit. This year we managed to get 6 good sized pumpkins! I wish I had remembered to bring my camera to take pictures at the farm but I forgot, so you'll just have to settle for the loot we dragged home :goodvibes

2009pumpkins1.jpg

2009pumpkins2.jpg

I am going to try to find Mickey stencils online so we can have a Mickey Pumpkin this year! I also may try to put "Getting Married" on a pumpkin too! I also have a gingerbread haunted house kit that is in desperate need of assembly! Stay tuned for some pictures!

I love your dress and wedding theme!

Anyway, I am here and all caught up with reading. popcorn::

YAY! We went off to the pumpkin patch today too! Wish our farm was $20 for all you can carry! We spent $2.75 for the hayride and $0.55 per pound for pumpkins... and we drove an hour to the farm... ehh you live and learn! We'll find a better farm next year!

You did good loading up six! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter