“We better get towel animals, it’s our honeymoon!!” PTR Update:Started Trip Report!

Your pumpkins look great! We always go to pick our pumpkins - the farm has a corn maze every year, and it's right by the winery!!! So we come home with a very full car load! Good luck on the carving, and hope to see you at Disney!!! :woohoo:

And that's all that really does matter:thumbsup2 Keep that attitude going:thumbsup2

Oh I am!! Things are starting to come together and I'm finally getting a chance to remember why I'm going through all the craziness in the first place :)

I love your dress and wedding theme!

Anyway, I am here and all caught up with reading. popcorn::

Thank you! Glad you could join along

YAY! We went off to the pumpkin patch today too! Wish our farm was $20 for all you can carry! We spent $2.75 for the hayride and $0.55 per pound for pumpkins... and we drove an hour to the farm... ehh you live and learn! We'll find a better farm next year!

You did good loading up six! :thumbsup2

Yeesh! Yeah, we live 30 minutes away from the farm and its where he grew up so he has been going there forever. It's a great deal and I hope to continue going there for all our future Halloweens to come as husband and wife! Hope you can find a better deal for next year.

Your pumpkins look great! We always go to pick our pumpkins - the farm has a corn maze every year, and it's right by the winery!!! So we come home with a very full car load! Good luck on the carving, and hope to see you at Disney!!! :woohoo:

Ooo the corn maze sounds like fun! I would love to do something like that! If you see us at Disney, feel free to wave and say hi! :thumbsup2

You really did come away with a lot of pumpkins and for just $20.00! Lucky you!

And to think my fiancee only wanted 5, but I knew we could get just one more!!

Yeesh! Yeah, we live 30 minutes away from the farm and its where he grew up so he has been going there forever. It's a great deal and I hope to continue going there for all our future Halloweens to come as husband and wife! Hope you can find a better deal for next year.

I love traditions, and family fun. I think I have learned my lesson. We always (all three Halloweens prior to this one that we've been together) have gone to this little church and bought our pumpkins in their "patch." They have pumpkins brought in and spread them out on the lawn. Not a patch, but pick your own, regardless. I think we will go back to the church next year...

I've been very bad, but also very busy and haven't been posting updates lately but I also haven't really had much to report so I have been letting them accumulate.

Good news, I got promoted at one of my jobs, so I quit the other. I am the Holiday manager at Coach! Basically it's a temporary assistant manager position, but it's full time and comes with a significant raise. By the time it's over, the job I've been waiting for that doesn't start until January should be coming up and I can transition smoothly in. :goodvibes

As far as Disney goes, 8 MORE DAYS!!!! That means the wedding is only 7! I can't wait, I've never been so excited! I haven't had much to do since everything has been planned, but yesterday I called and made our room requests AND I caved a pre-purchased a photopass. My mother talked me into it, and we have been getting money for our wedding that I've been putting toward our honeymoon and I figured, ya know what? I call it a gift from someone else ;)

We got brand new luggage a my second bridal shower, so today I think I am going to spend some time putting our things into it so that we are nice and ready! I also am going to order or water from costco to have sent to our resort as soon as I get off here. AHHH! I can barely contain the excitement!:lovestruc

How exciting! I am sure your wedding day is absolutely perfect!:bride:

I"m getting married today!!!!!

So that means, we are going to be in WDW tomorrow! It's going to be the best week of my life!!! I promise to post our Trip Report when we get back, so stay tuned and wish us luck!!!

You're married!!! And now enjoying a DisneyMoon!!! Can't wait to hear (and see!!!!) all about it!!! :banana:

Congratulations!! :lovestruc

We just got back from Disney today. I kept an eye out for you at POR and everywhere really. Saw lots of brides & grooms, but not you guys. Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon! :goodvibes

Congratulations!! :lovestruc

We just got back from Disney today. I kept an eye out for you at POR and everywhere really. Saw lots of brides & grooms, but not you guys. Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon! :goodvibes

Awww, yeah we were hardly ever at the resort. There were a lot of bride and grooms though! I was surprised. I guess I just never noticed them on previous trips. Hope you guys had an awesome visit like we did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter