“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

I know people like that. You know ... with the hair and the make-up and the perfume .....and like you, I just don't get it.

We have a lady that works at our office who wears this ghastly perfume and I can smell it all of the way upstairs. I love her and she is wonderful, but that perfume just gives me a headache. Thank goodness she only comes in once a week to do payroll.

My sister is kind of that way, too. It take her hours to get ready and we all used to wait on her .... for HOURS. And then, we all just got sick of it and STOPPED waiting on her. We say, just meet us there if you want to. None of us could take it anymore. My mother told her that when you assume your time is more important than anyone else's, it is just plain rude. So we stopped catering to her and she either shows up on time or she meets us later. It helps us all get along better. I detest waiting for people.

I don’t either. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I love my makeup, but THREE HOURS. No. Just no.
I wish we could just do that with my grandmother, but there would be no way. If we told her to just meet up with us, she would never figure out how to get to the park. I wish we could’ve done that many times, but no. UGH I just hated it. I just wanted to leave but we had to wait for her to get ready.

"Oh Zazu. HELP ME." LOLOLOL

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS one of my biggest food turn offs/pet peeves is fruit WITH GROSS SUGAR CRAP SYRUP ON IT BARF

It was seriously nasty. Like why wouldn’t you just give me plain ‘ol fruit?!?!?

yay pretty bus!

Not those awful new buses!

fdngvkreadhsfnewcksdljfmcejdsfkesdx
^ you know what that's about

I am thinking Spaceship Earth…

CREATURE REPORT CREATURE REPORT :banana:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

MY FAVORITE SONG!!!!!!
I just wanted to say I have been enjoying reading your trip report (as well as your previous one). You are very witty and funny.

And I totally agree how horrible it is to be stuck waiting for someone who has no regard for the fact everyone else is stuck waiting for them. Also the perfume thing... I hate when people think they need to bathe in their perfume. I have asthma and very strong perfume is one of the things that sets me off. Can't they tell it smells like they dumped an entire bottle on themselves.

Thank you so much!
It is RIDICULOUS. I don’t understand why you need to one, take three hours to get ready when you are impressing no one, and two, bathe in perfume. LIKE YUCK.

Jiminy crickets! I spent most of last night reading this report. There was tears and laughter. Many comments to make!

1. You a funny girl.
2. Troy is too adorable. I am glad you helped him have great memories.
3. I am too picky to even attempt family with me at WDW. I took my mom and mom in law and it was wonderful. They followed my rules and we did take it easy. Other family members have wanted to go, but I am not sure I could contain myself as well as you did.
4. I feel the same about Walt. I read his biography when in was around 13.
5. New Fantasyland is so cool. The details are incredible.
6. I am going at Christmas for the first time and I can't wait to see all the things I saw in your picture
7. Your room is awesome.
8. I will look at my chef Mickey picture for the cheesy potato recipe.

Thanks for sharing!

Well thank you!!!! I appreciate it :-)
1. Thanks!
2. I’m glad he had a great time! I loved spending time with him in Disney.
3. Well that is good you MIL and mom followed your rules. I NEED PEOPLE LIKE THEM!
4. I am so happy you do! I have read SO much about him.
5. TELL MOI ABOUT IT.
6. Aw that is so great! I hope you have a great trip.
7. I know!
8. THANK YOU FOR THAT RECIPE. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

:lmao: I forgot all about the perfume, and making you ride that ride so I didn't need to be so close to it. It's too strong!
And the lipstick. I was cracking up that day...telling you how mad she was at you for that! :rotfl:

And really, Japanese?!? How did you get a 75?

Yeah, I think we are too set in our Disney ways to take trips with other people. The only time it worked was with Grammy, cause she was as big of a Disney freak, so she got it! She'd be so proud of the little monster she created with you! ;)

Yeah. Thank you for that.
She is so ridiculous. IT IS LIPSTICK FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD.
I am just so awesome. Let’s be real now.
I wish I could go with Grammy now. SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND MOI

I seriously need to live beside that antique store,although i'd be poor then cause I'd buy every disney thing to come through the door :scratchin

That antique store was awesome! They had a lot of great Disney stuff in there.​

We added some necklaces on our etsy shop if you would like to check them out! MOUSEMAPS PEOPLE!!! Hope y'all like em!

One of the most embarrassing moments of my life… if not the most.

Get ready for more ranting, guys. This should be good.

So, I wanted to find something that most people miss. Just like all of the little details in Disney, but we are not going there right now. All I’m sayin’ is STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES FOR ONCE, OK?!?!?!?

Anyways…

I wanted to find my first survey marker!

If you don’t know what a survey marker is, it is a little, um, thing on the ground (as shown in the pics below) and it is used to mark key survey points on the surface of the Earth. They are also used in construction projects and for elevation. And seriously, I have walked over SO many of these and didn’t even notice. It is kind of like a hidden Mickey scavenger hunt and it is so much fun to find them. They aren’t that big so you really have to keep your eyes open. And if you want to know where a lot of the Disney survey markers are, I found this great site: http://www.waymarking.com/cat/detai...&sg=5380cd38-459e-4ac0-98da-edcdf5ccb28e&st=2

So I knew there was one by the Odyssey Center so the three of us walked (almost bumping into people cause we had our heads down) and of course, I was the first one to find it, cause let’s be real now.

Here is the one I found at the Odyssey Center.
disneynovember20121433.jpg

I really didn’t know where any of the other ones in Epcot were but once we made our way into Mexico, I found another one! A ton of people stopped to see what I was taking a picture of and I really don’t think they knew what the crap was on the ground. GET WITH THE PROGRAM STUPID GUESTS!
disneynovember20121434.jpg

I want to find a lot more in August (since I know where most of them are) and I think it is pretty fun. Mum thought it was cool, and Mimi, not so much.

We then made our way inside the Mexico Pavilion, and like usual, I tried on a sombrero. I look awesome, I know.
disneynovember20121436.jpg

We went into Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion, which should sound familiar if you read my amazing TR that came before this one, which had no “other people” in it. That trip was so much fun… I wonder why that is.

Sooooo, in Some Shop in the Mexico Pavilion, Mimi bought me like a 50 dollah pen. I don’t know if it was THAT much, but it sure was expensive for a pen. I don’t even know why she bought it for moi. Well she said she bought it because she noticed how much I write in my journal, so there. If she only knew what I was writing in my journal… She wouldn’t be too happy if she saw that…

BUT WHO CARES!!!!

After she bought my stupid pen that I have only used like once, we headed to NorVAY, where we didn’t go on the Maelstrom but we went into that Perfume Store in the NorVAY pavilion that makes me realize why I don’t sit next to my grandmother.

Omg that place makes moi gag SO BAD.

Christmas decorations in the Perfume Store in the NorVAY Pavilion.
disneynovember20121443.jpg

After we finished up in the worst store EVER, we made our way towards Italy.

We looked at Some Shops in the Italy Pavilion and OF COURSE Mimi smelled all the perfume in there and made me smell some. I was about to puke. Or gag. OR SOMETHING.

I swear to God my grandmother has an obsession with perfume.

Christmas decorations in one the SMELLIEST STORES IN THE WORLD. And my World I mean World Showcase, DUH.
disneynovember20121446.jpg

And here is your fun fact of the day! You’re welcome.
disneynovember20121447.jpg

I then went outside to get some fresh air.

SOMEONE BRING ME HERE PLEASE.
disneynovember20121444.jpg

disneynovember20121445.jpg

disneynovember20121450.jpg

We checked in at Via Napoli for our 2pm ADR at 1:55. Exactly. IMPORTANT INFORMATION PEOPLE.

Not really.

If you read my fabulous TR from August, you know that we just had a so-so experience here. The time before was INCREDIBLE, and we weren’t planning to come back this trip. We were originally going to go to Le Chefs de FRANCE (say that like an old French man, please and thank you) but once we looked at the prices for Le Chefs, we realized it was too expensive, since we were doing the Candlelight Processional package. It would’ve been over $150 for the three of us and that wasn’t going to happen. Via Napoli was one of the cheapest places, so we just went with there. And plus Mimi LOVES Italy so we thought it would be good for her.

So we checked in and got seated in like two minutes.
disneynovember20121452.jpg

disneynovember20121453.jpg

We were led to a table near the ovens. AREN’T THEY AWESOME.
disneynovember20121454.jpg

Our waitRESS came over and took our drink order. I could barely understand her cause she had such a thick accent. Or at least I think she did. WHO KNOWS REALLY!

And ewwww waitRESS.

But seriously, I am SO glad we had a waitress, as you will see in a moment.

I of course got the blood orange aqua fresca. IT IS SO GOOOOOD.
disneynovember20121456.jpg

And in the background is my grandmother’s alcoholic beverage -_-

We started off with some bread.
disneynovember20121457.jpg

And then this like 20 year old who worked at Via Napoli came over to our table to fill our glasses up with water.

This is when one of the most embarrassing moments of my life happened.

Let me just say one thing: this guy wasn’t even cute! At all. I mean, the waitER we had at Via Napoli in 2011 was, um, really cute, and I may or may not have gotten my picture taken with him…

But he was good looking! This dude, not so much.

Mimi said “Why hello there! MEG, say hello!” right to this guy.

And you guys should’ve heard the tone she said it in.

I MEAN COME ON WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMEHTING LIKE THAT. DO YOU NOT THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK?!?!?

So there it was. My 60 year old grandmother. Flirting. WITH A 20 YEAR OLD. And she wanted me to say HELLOOOO.

I was about to lose it.

Seriously, I was sitting there giving the death glare to Mum. It was so embarrassing and I can’t even believe she did that. It may not seem like a huge deal, but I was already done with her for the day and then she totally embarrasses me in front of this guy, who probably was on the international college program and then went back to Italy and told his family some old woman was flirting with him.

And this is Reason 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 why I don’t want to go back to Disney with “the other people.”

I was sitting there in like SHOCK. When the unattractive guy walked away, Mimi said “What?!” (she must’ve noticed how mad I was at her) “You didn’t think he was cute?”

Ummmmmm, NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I was ready to shoot myself and her. And we still had over 24 more hours together.

Guys, do you think the fun is over yet?!?!?!

OF COURSE NOT!!!!

It went right up until WE GOT HOME. And by we I mean MUM AND I.

Seriously, she called us THAT NIGHT saying how much she missed us.

Yeah, I miss you too…

But I am getting ahead of myself now.

Seriously, that was one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to moi. MUM doesn’t even embarrass me that bad. And Mimi embarrassed me SO bad a few weeks ago at HOT TOPIC. We were at the mall and she WANTED to go in there. I tried pulling her past the store but she practically RAN in there. Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE Hot Topic. But I did NOT want to go in there with my grandmother.

It just got even worse in there when she tried on a tank top with a hole at the belly button and then continued to buy it.

I don’t even know you guys.

ANYWAYS. Let’s get to the food now. I THINK THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, RIGHT?!

So since we were doing the Candlelight Processional package, we got an appetizer, entrée, AND dessert.

So basically, I was a penguin after this meal.

AND THERE ARE LOTS OF FOOD PICS!!!

For my appetizer, I got the arancini, which are fried risotto balls with cheese and sauce. HOLY CRAP THEY WERE GOOD.
disneynovember20121458.jpg

Mum and Mimi both got the calamari and Mum raves about it. Still. She said it was some of the best calamari she has ever had! I don’t know what Mimi thought of it. But who really cares about her opinion…
disneynovember20121459.jpg

For my entrée, I got the carciofi pizaa, which was a white pizza and had cheese, fontina (IDK what that is…), artichokes, and truffle oil. It was pretty good, but I don’t know if I would get it again. I would rather go with the margherita or something else.
disneynovember20121462.jpg

Mum got the chicken parm, which she enjoyed, but she said she though the sauce could use more flavor. And it looks like there five little potatoes—or SOMETHING—on the side. They didn’t give her many!
disneynovember20121460.jpg

Mimi got pasta, but they brought her out lasagna…? She didn’t send it back so I guessed she liked it. I don’t even know, seriously.
disneynovember20121461.jpg

And Mum was talking Italian throughout the meal. It reminds me of one ride photo from last summer…
disneynovember20121469.jpg

Mum is gonna be SO happy that I posted that.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!!

Then it was dessert time!

Like usual, Mum and I got Zeppoles. UGH SO GOOD. And that homemade whipped cream and chocolate sauce… Dead.
disneynovember20121475.jpg

disneynovember20121476.jpg

I wrote in my journal “They [the zeppoles] were delicious and I ate my balls quickly.”

Ok… um, Mimi had the tiramisu. She said it was delicious! And that is all.
disneynovember20121473.jpg

Overall, we had a great meal. Well, except the beginning with the unattractive dude. Still can’t believe that happened. Seriously. But anyways, we had a better experience this time around. Our food in August wasn’t spectacular and we enjoyed everything during this meal. I mean, nothing will top the first meal we had at Via Napoli almost two years ago, but we always have a good meal here. I am excited to try other places in World Showcase though. Can’t wait to try Le Chefs and see REMMMYYYY!!!!!!!

Overview of Via Napoli
Service: Our waitRESS was Yvonn and she was ok. I wasn’t blown away by her or anything but she did her job. 3.9/5 (yes, a 3.9. I’m too lazy to round it up to 4 and she didn’t deserve 0.1 higher).
Food: I enjoyed my meal very much. It didn’t blow me out of the water or anything, but it was very good. 4/5
Atmosphere: It is VERY loud in there. If you are expecting a quiet Italian restaurant, that isn’t what you are getting. But it is very nice in there! 4/5

And now I will leave you guys with something else I wrote in my journal:

“I had a lot of balls.”​

YAY FOR SOMBREROS OLÉ

"And this is Reason 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000 why I don’t want to go back to Disney with “the other people.” "

meeeeeeeeeeee either.

Fontina is a type of cheese #foodfacts

Whoa girl, this meal is too sophisticated for moi's palette. But no, I don't want a kids meal. THERE WE GO CHICKEN PARM!

Zeppoles :p

“They [the zeppoles] were delicious and I ate my balls quickly.” :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Winner for best food critic EVERRRRRRRRR

Meg, sorry you were so embarrassed by your grandmother. What teenager isn't embarrassed of their family sometimes? I know you weren't thrilled with the pen gift but from what your wrote it sounds like your grandmother was being super caring. Even though you didn't like it, I thought it was really thoughtful of her to notice how much you write (even if it's sometimes not so nice)! Great update. I love the arancini from via napoli!

I don't think your grandmother meant to embarrass you, like the pp said, teenagers are often embarrassed by family, just be virtue of being teenagers.

I think it was really nice of your grandmother to buy you a pen because she clearly noticed you writing and saw that it was important to you. I got a bit sad when she called and said that she missed you guys. Clearly you are important to her.

I've never been to Via Napoli. Looks good.

YAY FOR SOMBREROS OLÉ

"And this is Reason 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000 why I don’t want to go back to Disney with “the other people.” "

meeeeeeeeeeee either.

“We are never ever ever going to Disney together! Like ever again.”

Fontina is a type of cheese #foodfacts

YOU ARE SO SMART.

Whoa girl, this meal is too sophisticated for moi's palette. But no, I don't want a kids meal. THERE WE GO CHICKEN PARM!

And this is the only thing that isn’t the same about both of us. I WILL EAT ANYTHING!

Zeppoles :p

They are so crappin’ good.

“They [the zeppoles] were delicious and I ate my balls quickly.” :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That’s moi for ya.
Winner for best food critic EVERRRRRRRRR

You are so sweet!

Meg, sorry you were so embarrassed by your grandmother. What teenager isn't embarrassed of their family sometimes? I know you weren't thrilled with the pen gift but from what your wrote it sounds like your grandmother was being super caring. Even though you didn't like it, I thought it was really thoughtful of her to notice how much you write (even if it's sometimes not so nice)! Great update. I love the arancini from via napoli!

Yeah, I guess. I just didn’t want to get embarrassed after everything else that happened over the trip. I was already done.
It was nice of her, but I didn’t want her to waste her money on a pen.
Thank you and aren’t they GOOOOOD?!

I don't think your grandmother meant to embarrass you, like the pp said, teenagers are often embarrassed by family, just be virtue of being teenagers.

I think it was really nice of your grandmother to buy you a pen because she clearly noticed you writing and saw that it was important to you. I got a bit sad when she called and said that she missed you guys. Clearly you are important to her.

I've never been to Via Napoli. Looks good.

You should go to Via Napoli! It is very good :-)

Candlelight Processional time!

After we paid and all that fun stuff, we went to the front desk and got our stickers for the Candlelight Processional.
disneynovember20121480.jpg

Pretty pretty Italy.
disneynovember20121482.jpg

disneynovember20121483.jpg

Mimi went into Some Shop in the Italy Pavilion to buy something. I am guessing perfume, because let’s be real now.

Mum and I waited for her at the tables outside so I could rest my feet. They felt a little better on this day since I was wearing my flip flops, but not by much. I was still limping!

Then we headed toward America and noticed how there was already a big line for the DINNER PACKAGE. We couldn’t believe it. Yes, we would’ve gotten a seat (since we were guaranteed one), but the line was already almost into Morocco. Mum and I wanted to go to the Merry Member Mixer they were having for DVC members, which was between Canada and the UK, but we didn’t want to get crappy seats. But now that I think about it, if we had went to the Member Mixer, our seats would still be fine. I was just worried I wasn’t going to be able to see, but we still got very close to the stage, which was kind of an obstructed view, but it was fine. I could still see everything. I just really wanted to go to the Member Mixer and I heard later that they had a free PIN!!!! Then I really got mad, because PINS. And I don’t say no to pins. Drugs, yes. But not pins. I mean come on now. I REALLY wish we could’ve gone, but oh well. Maybe if we got to Epcot earlier in the morning… Just a thought.

We were in Japan when we got in the line. And the sun was setting which was extremely pretty.
disneynovember20121501.jpg

LIKE JUST STOP PLEASE.
disneynovember20121502.jpg

We saw Donald and Daisy doing God knows what in the water. Maybe searching for some fish? Do ducks even eat fish? Actually they eat Mickey bars since they are guests of Walt Disney World and all. If you don’t understand that, go read my TR from August.
disneynovember20121504.jpg

Behind us in line, there were these people that we got stuck talking to and sitting next to. They were from Florida and had a resident AP, which is $168. Mum, let’s just go now. YOU BETTER GET THAT JOB.

………..

Seriously, that isn’t a bad price AT ALL.

She didn’t live near Orlando though so IDK if the prices differ depending on where you live in Florida. BUT STILL.

She said they come to Disney a lot but they seemed absolutely clueless about some stuff. I don’t even know. And her and her family seemed a little odd, but in a semi-good way. I mean, they were nice and all but really, I didn’t want to hang out and sit next to them.

We were let into the theater at about 4:30 and then the stand-by line was let in. So they just got whatever seats were left. So basically we had a Fastpass. That is how I roll.

We got third or fourth row. Maybe fifth. WHO REALLY KNOWS.

The Theater was decorated very nicely. CHRISTMASY!
disneynovember20121509.jpg

disneynovember20121511.jpg

disneynovember20121513.jpg

Mum was talking to the woman with us in line and I was just sitting there with Mimi. Then all of a sudden, I heard some sniffles. Not the sniffles you would have if you had a cold. The sniffles when you are about to cry.

I looked over at Mimi and she was crying.

I didn’t know why she was. I found it ridiculous that she was.

I will probably get some ridiculous comments about this, but I don’t really give a crap.

She told me why she was crying and I am not going to say why. And no it wasn’t because we were leaving Disney the next day. She has had a tough past year and that is why we brought “the other people” on this trip. I don’t know if it was because we felt bad, or what. I don’t really know. Well I do actually but it would just be a big long story that I am not getting into. Let’s just say my grandfather passed away this past year and we wanted to take “the other people” with us to Disney since it was going to be our first holiday without him. Now, don’t get me wrong, I miss him a lot, but I would never cry about it in public, or in Disney for that matter. We brought them to have fun. Not to sit around and mope. It was our last night and I of course didn’t want there to be crying (since I experienced how that felt before). I felt bad but I think it was just a way for Mum and I to feel bad for Mimi. I’m serious. I mean, nothing was going on. No embarrassing moi, no drama, nothin’. I was just trying to enjoy my last night in Disney for this trip and I think we all were. I still don’t understand why she cried. There were tears rolling down her face. I didn’t want her to be crying, but it was ridiculous. We were about to see a nice show and my grandmother was crying for no reason. I told her that it was ok, but… I don’t even know. I truly think it was a way for us to feel bad for her and you know, there was no reason to be crying right then. I understand you miss him and all, but we are in DISNEY WORLD. Aka the happiest place on Earth. She cried for some of the show and I heard sniffling every so often.

And that is all I have to say about that...

SO LET’S GET ON TO THE SHOW NOW!

If you haven’t been to the Candlelight Processional, go see it. It is a beautiful show and I enjoyed it very much. The narrator tells the story of Christmas and the Voices of Liberty and choirs from schools all around the country perform. Most of the schools are from Florida though. And wow. They were amazing! Plus they have some other people in the middle that have done the Processional in their high school years, I think. And when you combine them with the Voices of Liberty... I was dead. And they have people playing instruments and trumpet players. It is truly incredible.

Neil Patrick Harris was our narrator and he was really good. I really have nothing else to say about him. I mean, he was really good and I was excited for him to be our narrator and all. So. Yeah.

Five minutes before the show started, the announcer said for all of us to move down our rows to make more room for people. And this is what would be our Christmas gift to them. I found it extremely funny. I don’t know if it was the way he said it or what but I could move down only like an inch. And really, I was too lazy to move and then everyone would be complaining about how they are squished. And by everyone I mean my grandmother.

The trumpet players started playing first. Holy cow those trumpets were loud! That kinda rhymes… I AM A POET. Not really.
disneynovember20121519.jpg

Lots o' people. Kind of like lots o' huggin’ bear but I think these people smelled like sweat.
disneynovember20121522.jpg

disneynovember20121523.jpg

disneynovember20121526.jpg

They say many Christmasy songs. I don’t mean like Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree or stuff like that. That would just be weird. I mean like traditional Christmas songs. Like Frosty the Snowman.

………….

I hope you guys know I am joking.

BUT REALLY.

They sang songs like Silent Night, Joy to the World, Away in a Manger… And I can’t remember the rest cause really I can’t remember what I had for breakfast this morning. WAIT I HAD AN ASIAGO CHEESE BAGEL FROM WEGMANS AND IT WAS SO GOOD.

I like food.

BACK TO THE SONGS.

All of the songs they sang were beautiful and I really enjoyed it.

Between each song, Neil Patrick Harris told the story of Christmas.
disneynovember20121528.jpg

disneynovember20121533.jpg

Why this picture cracks moi up, IDK.
disneynovember20121537.jpg

disneynovember20121542.jpg

disneynovember20121543.jpg

disneynovember20121545.jpg

disneynovember20121548.jpg

The show was absolutely fantastic and I would recommend it if any of you are planning to go around Christmastime. I would say the dinner package is worth it. Yes it is kind of expensive depending on where you eat, but you do get a three course meal and you can get a great spot to watch the show! So yeah. I loved it. GO SEE IT!!!! That is all.​

Ok, so I've been lurking on your report for a little while now, but I'm finally stepping out of the shadows lol. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas! If they still sell Jack Skellington ears then I'm definitely going to get a pair when I go. Your Haunted Mansion room is amazing. Aren't family members just so embarassing? I had to cope with my younger brother whining his way around the animal trails of AK because he just wanted to go on Kali River Rapids :rolleyes2. I love the way you write these reports; they're so funny and crazy! I saw you had a ticker going, how long are you going to be in disney for?

Ok, so I've been lurking on your report for a little while now, but I'm finally stepping out of the shadows lol. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas! If they still sell Jack Skellington ears then I'm definitely going to get a pair when I go. Your Haunted Mansion room is amazing. Aren't family members just so embarassing? I had to cope with my younger brother whining his way around the animal trails of AK because he just wanted to go on Kali River Rapids :rolleyes2. I love the way you write these reports; they're so funny and crazy! I saw you had a ticker going, how long are you going to be in disney for?

Welcome!! So happy you commented! I just love when my lurkers from out of lurkdom.
They still do have Jack Skellington ears at the parks! If you read my August TR, I wore the ones I have. The design is different now but they are still cool.
Thanks! I love it too.
UGH YES. Can't stand family sometimes.
Animal trails >>>>> Kali.
Thank you :-)
We are getting to Orlando on July 31st (doing something "special" but it is a surprise!) and we are leaving Disney on the 10th of August. (Getting to Disney on the 4th, I'm pretty sure. We are still working out plans!).​

Ah cool. You're going to be there literally the week before me! I was kind of hoping our trips might overlap a bit; it'd be cool to meet you. Still never mind. Looking forward to the next update!

"And this is the only thing that isn’t the same about both of us. I WILL EAT ANYTHING!"

well..I will eat almost anything in the desert family...that counts, right?

"Then I really got mad, because PINS. And I don’t say no to pins. Drugs, yes. But not pins. I mean come on now." :rotfl2:

LOL that reminds me of what you said when I told you my mom apparently asked me if I wanted pins when I was younger.

UGH JAPAN

LOL THE DUCKS

Ah cool. You're going to be there literally the week before me! I was kind of hoping our trips might overlap a bit; it'd be cool to meet you. Still never mind. Looking forward to the next update!

Well that stinks! But I hope you have a wonderful trip anyways!
It’s coming soon!

"And this is the only thing that isn’t the same about both of us. I WILL EAT ANYTHING!"

well..I will eat almost anything in the desert family...that counts, right?

Of course that counts! Desserts >>> regular food

"Then I really got mad, because PINS. And I don’t say no to pins. Drugs, yes. But not pins. I mean come on now." :rotfl2:

LOL that reminds me of what you said when I told you my mom apparently asked me if I wanted pins when I was younger.

UGH JAPAN

LOL THE DUCKS

Your mom is lying to you.
And yeah it is kinda like what I said!
But she is lying to you.

Japan at sunset >>>
Disney Ducks are awesome. The end.​

I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING BUT EVERYONE LOVES OUR ETSY SHOP ALL OF A SUDDEN. And speaking of etsy, we will be adding rings and a new style of bracelet to the shop very soon. So between making those and it being a national holiday and all on Wednesday (if you don’t know what the holiday is, SHAME ON YOU!!!), we will be busy! But I will try to bust these updates out because I AM ALMOST FINISHED WITH THIS TR. Took me almost six months but whatevs! After this, only about three more updates to go AND THE OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE GONE FOREVER!!!!

So yeah.

Here is more craziness.

Evil Merida and PAYBACK!!!

We headed out of the theater and it was pure craziness. People going every which way, I was getting run over by ECVs and strollers…. Ya know. The usual.

We finally made it out of the crowds and we went past Morocco and into France.

And no I didn’t have another “incident” here.

Just sayin’.

I did have ice cream here though! Oh my GOD. That ice cream is like amazing. I got chocolate and it was pure heaven. I need to get it again in August!
disneynovember20121549.jpg

DOESN’T IT LOOK AMAZING.

Mum and Mimi got drinks. Drink drinks. Mum needed it after the week we had. I was just annoyed at Mimi cause you know. I think they got grey goose slushies…? Not like I know. I just cared about my ice cream cause FOOD. And some hot guy took moi’s order and got my ice cream. ANYWAYS.

Here is the un-focused picture of their drink drinks.
disneynovember20121550.jpg

I ate my ice cream in like two seconds and then we moved onto the UK.

We looked in several shops here.
disneynovember20121552.jpg

And then Mum was like “I saw this picture on Facebook with this woman that looked like a midget cause she was kneeling down with a princess dress on.”

So that happened.

Yeah, Merida’s dress was there so I tucked in under my chin and got down on my knees to take the picture. Now, I wanted my hands at my sides instead of holding the dress up so it wouldn’t look weird. But since my chin was holding the dress up, my head was down and… well just look at the picture.
disneynovember20121553.jpg

Brave 2 is coming out next year staring the evil Merida.

Seriously. I look so evil and demon-like. That’s moi for ya. Awesome, I know.

But anyways, I also pin traded here with a little Mickey pin.

Since it was almost time to use our FPs for Soarin’, we made our way to The Land.

Stage for the lumberjack (????) in Canada. At least I think that is what their Santa is there. I am probably WAY off on that. And this is the one thing I wish we would’ve done. I was looking forward to seeing some of the Storytellers but another reason to go back without “the other people,” right?!
disneynovember20121554.jpg

The Epcot Christmas tree.
I LOVE how this picture came out.
disneynovember20121555.jpg

Normal pic.
disneynovember20121556.jpg

I took some pictures in front of the tree but they came out so bad and I look so fat. The only good one is the blurry picture.

One picture of moi before heading to the land. And I forgot to ask, anyone know what my shirt is??? If you were thinking it isn’t Disney, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!! One hint: I am in love with the movie.
disneynovember20121561.jpg

disneynovember20121563.jpg

Mum’s favorite pavilion! SING ALONG! “IMAGINATION…IMAGINATION!!!!”
disneynovember20121566.jpg

OH HOW I MISS THE SMELL OF THE LAND.
disneynovember20121569.jpg

We got into the FP line and literally walked right on.
disneynovember20121571.jpg

And plus we got front row so it was all good.

Now, Mimi was kinda freaking out cause she didn’t know really what the ride was. I tried to explain to her.

She sat on the very end, moi next to her (bad idea), and Mum next to moi.

Mimi held onto me THE WHOLE TIME. She was scared. IDK. I mean, Soarin’ is one of the coolest attractions in Disney and my grandmother was scared. She got better and said she loved it at the end but I think she is lying because lying is one of the things I love most about her.

Sarcasm, dudes.

Then we headed out of the land and I wanted to go to Club Cool.

BUT FIRST THE BEAUTY THAT IS THE FOUNTAIN OF NATIONS.
disneynovember20121573.jpg

Ok here we are.
disneynovember20121574.jpg

So on the way over to Club Cool, I told Mimi that she just HAD to try this amazing soda from Italy. I told her how good it was and everyone RAVES about it. I had a straight face on the whole time. And she totally believed me.

We walked in and I went right to one of the machines to get her a cup of Beverly. And then I got my camera ready and she kind of looked at me weird like “why are you gonna take a picture of me?!”

I told her to take a big sip.

PAYBACK MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disneynovember20121575.jpg

Some guy was nearby laughing his head off.

You, sir, are awesome.

I of course had my watermelon soda from China cause that stuff is GOOOD.

After I gave myself a pat on da back cause I am so sweet of a granddaughter, I got distracted by PINS!!!!

I traded with the CM there for a Haunted Mansion pin (I think) and I bought one of the surprise pin boxes. I got this one, but I heard they have a Haunted Mansion box so I am SO getting that.
disneynovember20121578.jpg

Sorry the picture is so bad (my camera was being a giant poop) but here are the pins I got. I ended up keeping both of them.
disneynovember20121580.jpg

Then, sadly, we headed out of the park.

This >>>>>
disneynovember20121581.jpg

BYE MY LOVE.
disneynovember20121586.jpg

disneynovember20121589.jpg

Yours truly.
disneynovember20121590.jpg

We headed up the monorail and got in line.

I put my hair up then, like this. Stylin’, I know.
disneynovember20121591.jpg

Then we were off to the TTC!​

ok, so you forgot one part during the CP. That girl who fainted! OMG, she went down! :crazy2: Then, all I could look at was this other girl who I thought would be the next one to go. She was swaying, and holding onto the railing next to her for dear life. It was all I could watch!!! Apparently it happens almost every time! :confused3 Must be awfully hot up there!

And yeah, I was disappointed we couldn't go to the DVC mixer thing. :sad1:

MMM...Grand Marnier slushie. I should have been drunk all week! :rotfl:

Oh the Beverly! Works every time! ;)

ECV runovers. :thumbsup2

"Mum needed it after the week we had."
GPOmymom

Pavilion pictures. I can't for some reason today :sad:

OH LORD SOARIN' SCARING other PEOPLE :rotfl2: UGH

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA OMG BEST PICTURESEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lmao:

True Life: I've never taken the Monorail to/from Epcot

WHAT
at least I don't think I have..what is this?

YAY for your Etsy shop being so popular !! Hey, it pays for future Disney trips, right ??

Ice cream in France is the best ice cream ever !!! As are the Grey Goose Slushies. I loves me a Grey Goose Slushie.

Bahahahahaha !! On your Evil Merida picture. I totally laughed out loud and DD had to come and see what I was laughing at. She agreed that you look evil as well. Short and evil.

Your shirt is from Sally in The Nightmare before Christmas. Who didn't know that ??

Evil snicker on you scamming your Gram with some Beverly. That was a funny photo as well.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter