“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

OMG Disney icecream in a waffle cone is MY FAVORITE EVERRR. I swear, it's like a hidden gem. Next time try the "twist" aka vanilla & chocolate. THE BEST, I SWEAR!

Obvs your shirt is Sally!

LOL LOL LOL @ your grandmother's face...dying hahah. I feel bad for her though!
:rotfl:

You crack me up!

love the pic of your grandma and the Beverly. I so plan on doing that to my mom and SIL when we go in October.
Reading your recent update made me realize I never got my grand marnier slush while I was there last week oh well.

ok, so you forgot one part during the CP. That girl who fainted! OMG, she went down! :crazy2: Then, all I could look at was this other girl who I thought would be the next one to go. She was swaying, and holding onto the railing next to her for dear life. It was all I could watch!!! Apparently it happens almost every time! :confused3 Must be awfully hot up there!

And yeah, I was disappointed we couldn't go to the DVC mixer thing. :sad1:

MMM...Grand Marnier slushie. I should have been drunk all week! :rotfl:

Oh the Beverly! Works every time! ;)

Sorry, I was focusing on the whole crying incident. Ridiculous…
REASON 4589647856785345374 WHY WE HAVE TO MOVE TO FL.
Well that is understandable!
OH YEAH IT DOES!

ECV runovers. :thumbsup2

Pretty soon it will be ESV runovers! :laughing:

"Mum needed it after the week we had."
GPOmymom

Well it is because of the other people. Those idiots.

Pavilion pictures. I can't for some reason today :sad:

I CAN’T EVERYDAY.

OH LORD SOARIN' SCARING other PEOPLE :rotfl2: UGH

Like idk how it can scare you.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA OMG BEST PICTURESEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lmao:

TELL MOI ABOUT IT.

True Life: I've never taken the Monorail to/from Epcot

WHAT
at least I don't think I have..what is this?

And that is one of the reasons you have to get BLT for January.

YAY for your Etsy shop being so popular !! Hey, it pays for future Disney trips, right ??

Ice cream in France is the best ice cream ever !!! As are the Grey Goose Slushies. I loves me a Grey Goose Slushie.

Bahahahahaha !! On your Evil Merida picture. I totally laughed out loud and DD had to come and see what I was laughing at. She agreed that you look evil as well. Short and evil.

Your shirt is from Sally in The Nightmare before Christmas. Who didn't know that ??

Evil snicker on you scamming your Gram with some Beverly. That was a funny photo as well.

Susan

It’s crazy! We have had a lot of orders lately!
Well I like the ice cream ;)
I look NUTS in that picture. But it is SO FUNNY.
A lot of people don’t realize what my shirt it. BUT I THINK IT IS AWESOME.
I laughed so hard…

OMG Disney icecream in a waffle cone is MY FAVORITE EVERRR. I swear, it's like a hidden gem. Next time try the "twist" aka vanilla & chocolate. THE BEST, I SWEAR!

Obvs your shirt is Sally!

LOL LOL LOL @ your grandmother's face...dying hahah. I feel bad for her though!
:rotfl:

You crack me up!

IT IS SO GOOD IT IS RIDICULOUS.
Well of course!
I didn’t feel bad! PAYBACK!!!!
I am just awesome, that’s all :-)

Great update! :goodvibes

Thank you!

love the pic of your grandma and the Beverly. I so plan on doing that to my mom and SIL when we go in October.
Reading your recent update made me realize I never got my grand marnier slush while I was there last week oh well.

YOU HAVE TO. People have the best reactions.
Another reason to go back, right?! And I hope you had a great trip!

Hey

Hay

Hai

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

THANK YOU TWINNY TWIN!

Happy Birthday Meg !!

I hope you had a great day !!

Susan

Thanks Susan! :)

OMg I love your Sally shirt where did u get it?

I got it online at Hot Topic!​

The Grand and FIREWORKS! part 1

When we last left off like 20 days ago (SORRY), we were heading to the TTC.

So we took the monorail over to the TTC and we were going to take the resort monorail, but since I am so clueless, we got on the MAGIC KINGDOM monorail.

Once we got on I was like “why isn’t this stopping at the resorts?”

Cause I am clueless.

So we went all the way back to the TTC and got on the RESORT monorail.

The Grand Floridian was the second stop and that’s where we got off!

I was really excited to see all of the Christmas decorations here. I had seen the enormous tree on the DIS, but not in real life, I don’t think. I remember nothing from when I was a baby child so who really knows.

Bokeh deer from the monorail.
disneynovember20121596.jpg

Going inside and BAM CHRISTMAS!
disneynovember20121597.jpg

And I will continue on without posting awful pictures of moi in front of the midget tree because I look evil and pooh sized.

I know many people that are evil and pooh sized….

MOVING ON.

We went into Basin before checking out the decorations. And it is so weird because my last camera—SINCE I HAVE A DSLR NOW HOLLA—acted so weird in here. IDK if it was the lighting or what but the camera would act like it was on drugs.

MICKEY SOAP!
disneynovember20121604.jpg

MICKEY CHRISTMAS SOAP!
disneynovember20121606.jpg

I just love the floor in there. SO PRETTIFUL.
disneynovember20121608.jpg

Bath stuff that I don’t use cause I am a big girl and I take showers…
disneynovember20121610.jpg

After we browsed around Basin, we started to check out the decorations.
disneynovember20121613.jpg

We walked down the stairs and I acted like I had a pole up my butt, since we were in a classy/pole up your butt resort. Just sayin’. BUT ONE THING. The points for DVC aren’t that bad and we could/I want to stay at the Grand when the villas open. But getting a studio is gonna be HARD since they sleep five.

Anyways… Moi being snotty. But it look like I’m taking a big whiff of the air. IT DOES SMELL GOOD IN THERE THOUGH.
disneynovember20121618.jpg

Once we made it downstairs, I skipped to the tree and it was PICTURE TIME!
disneynovember20121620.jpg

Then I waited like half an hour to take a picture in front of the tree because a bunch of Stupid Guests were before moi. DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO THE CRAP I AM. Guess not.
disneynovember20121626.jpg

The amazing gingerbread house!
disneynovember20121627.jpg

Attractive, I know.
disneynovember20121630.jpg

If only I could volunteer to eat the house… #poohsized.
disneynovember20121633.jpg

I know it is an awful picture, but that is smoke coming out of the chimney from the house!
disneynovember20121638.jpg

And then I noticed on the floor Chip and Mrs. Potts! How cute.
disneynovember20121634.jpg

disneynovember20121636.jpg

I read from a fellow DISer that the only way to get a picture of the full tree is to lie on the ground in a certain spot. So I laid on the ground (looking like a fool) so I could get the pic. You’re welcome.
disneynovember20121639.jpg

The beautiful staircase.
disneynovember20121643.jpg

To be continued (cause I took way too many pictures that it’s ridiculous).​

I want to stay at the GF DVC sooooooo bad. Imma gonna try and get a ressie next year. Looking forward to seeing more GF photos. BTW the "pole up your bottom" photo turned out pretty good.

WOW- GF is just gorgeous.. I want to go again at Christmas but we already have a trip booked for September for free dining. Wish we could get a pin that they are doing and I would postpone!

I want to stay at the GF DVC sooooooo bad. Imma gonna try and get a ressie next year. Looking forward to seeing more GF photos. BTW the "pole up your bottom" photo turned out pretty good.

Me toooo! It is gonna be really hard to get in but we are willing to try!
Haha it did!

Your pic of the tree is awesome!!!

Thanks! I love how it came out.

WOW- GF is just gorgeous.. I want to go again at Christmas but we already have a trip booked for September for free dining. Wish we could get a pin that they are doing and I would postpone!

Isn't it?!
I would love to see it again at Christmastime but we always go in the summer because I am not in school. Stinks!​

The Grand and FIREWORKS! part 2

After taking so many pictures, I needed a food break cause I can’t go 10 minutes without eating.

I’m not being sarcastic.

Seriously.

So we went up the quick service that I didn’t even know they had. It is like the size of a closet and they barely have any tables in there. And there are like two things on the menu.

I just wanted a snack and then I saw it in the refrigerator.

STRAWBERRY SOUP!!!!!!!

That was the only good part of our meal at 1900 Park Fare back in August. Seriously, that stuff is amazing. It was four bucks here BUT I NEEDED IT.

So I got the small container and an iced tea.
disneynovember20121645.jpg

And the ingredients so if anyone wants to know what’s in it. YUMMY STUFF THAT’S WHAT.
disneynovember20121646.jpg

We then headed to the monorail stop and waited for a monorail to MK to catch a bus back to AoA.

We got on the monorail and I saw someone who I follow on Instagram that actually works at Disney. I was afraid to say hi because she doesn’t follow moi and I was like already on the monorail, so it wasn’t like I could run off.

So yeah.

End of storytime.

Once we arrived at MK, I was basically sobbing because MVMCP was going on and we couldn’t go in and there were so many tears.

But then all of a sudden, BOoOOOmmm.

HOLIDAY WISHES!!!!

So we stopped to watch the whole entire show from right outside the turnstiles with the CMs. Perfection, if I say so myself.

We kind of had an obstructed view with the train station and the monorail track, but holy crap it was awesome. SO SPAM TIME!

disneynovember20121647.jpg

disneynovember20121650.jpg

BOKEH!
disneynovember20121688.jpg

disneynovember20121694.jpg

disneynovember20121664.jpg

And then I came up with the fantastic idea of taking a picture of moi in front of the fireworks.
disneynovember20121695.jpg

disneynovember20121697.jpg

The incredible finale ♥
disneynovember20121699.jpg

Everyone clapped and then we went to the bus stop.

I cannot tell if I wrote the bus was parked, or the bus was packed, that was already waiting there. Who knows. But all I know is that I got a seat so I could rest my legs because they were starting to kill again.

Once we got back to AoA, we went to Landscape of Flavors to get something to eat since we were all pretty hungry.

I got a table so I could rest while Mum and Mimi went to go get some food.

AND OMG GUYS. While I was waiting for them to get back, I WATCHED STACEY. AND I WASN’T EVEN IN OUR ROOM. They have TVs that play the Stacey loop and it was literally the best thing ever. Disney should do that at all of their restaurants. Even sit downs.

That includes Vick & Al’s.

Yes, that is the name of the fancy expensive restaurant at the Grand. I’m not kidding.

But anyways, pretty soon Mum and Mimi got back and the EATING STARTED!!! But I still watched the Queen because come on now.

Here is the awful picture of the sub I got. I wasn’t feeling adventurous, I guess, so I just got a plain ol’ sub.
disneynovember20121703.jpg

It was very good. I would DEFINETLY try something else next time we are at AoA because I NEED to try all of the awesome options they have.

And of course I got a chocolate croissant. Let’s be real now.
disneynovember20121704.jpg

Mum got the hockey puck size pizza. She isn’t a very adventurous eater anyways, but Disney pizza?! Just eww. I think she was trying to be one of “the other people.” (my twin will get that).
disneynovember20121701.jpg

And last but not least, Mimi got a cheeseburger. I have no clue what she thought of it but I think it was good… AND DON’T THOSE FRIES LOOK REALLY GOOD.
disneynovember20121702.jpg

Mimi got some mini cupcakes for all of us to have. I think she had one because there are only three here. I PROMISE they didn’t jip us.
disneynovember20121705.jpg

After we finished eating, we headed back to our room and TOWEL ANIMALS/FLOWER/HEART!
disneynovember20121706.jpg

disneynovember20121707.jpg

I must’ve eaten the grapes and milk that came with Mum’s KID’S (yes, the pizza was a kids meal) meal that night cause here is a pic of it. Yup.
disneynovember20121708.jpg

We spent the rest of the night packing and I got all of the stuff I bought to fit into my suitcase, surprisingly.

We went to bed a little after 12.

GOOD NIGHT DISNEY!

Overview of the day:
Weather:
The weather was gorgeous this day, but a little on the cold side for Florida.
Highs:
Having a better meal at Via Napoli
Strolling around World Showcase
The Candlelight Processional
Getting to the Grand
Holiday Wishes again!
Lows:
The drama at breakfast
Getting to Epcot REALLY late
Getting embarrassed at Via Napoli
The crying
(they are all about my grandmother…)

And I am not going to even include that it was our last full day in Disney because I was HAPPY about that. Sad, I know.​

Pooh sized people. pooh:

YOU DID NOT JUST USE HOLLA!!?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :dancer:

CHRISTMAS + MICKEY AND SOAP!

"After taking so many pictures, I needed a food break cause I can’t go 10 minutes without eating.

I’m not being sarcastic."

oh..my twin.

Like...come on now with the croissant pictures you post. CHOCOLATE CHIPS ON IT!?!? Why did I not experience THAT?!

MUM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG IM DYING THOUGH:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl2:

and OMG the grapes!!!

Ugh hit me up with a Disney burger right now. Please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts