“WE’RE GOING TO MICKEY’S HOUSE!" ...aka the trip that drove me up a wall. - THE END!!

OMG I have to try that strawberry soup::yes:: I have never heard of it!!! It is on my list for the next trip. Yum

Great update. Thanks for the wonderful food pics!!!

Pooh sized people. pooh:

:thumbsup2

YOU DID NOT JUST USE HOLLA!!?!?! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :dancer:

Yes. Yes I did.

CHRISTMAS + MICKEY AND SOAP!

I need to get some. It doesn’t even have to be Christmas. Just give moi the mouse.

"After taking so many pictures, I needed a food break cause I can’t go 10 minutes without eating.

I’m not being sarcastic."

oh..my twin.

IT IS TRUE!

Like...come on now with the croissant pictures you post. CHOCOLATE CHIPS ON IT!?!? Why did I not experience THAT?!

IT WAS SO GOOD, TWIN. The chocolate chips just made it THAT much better.

MUM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG IM DYING THOUGH:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl2:

She became one of “the other people” that night. EMBARASSING!

and OMG the grapes!!!

I don’t know why we didn’t share them. Seriously.

Ugh hit me up with a Disney burger right now. Please.

Tell moi about it.

Wonderful pics! Great update! :)

Thank you!

OMG I have to try that strawberry soup::yes:: I have never heard of it!!! It is on my list for the next trip. Yum

Great update. Thanks for the wonderful food pics!!!

YOU HAVENT HEARD OF THE AMAZING STARWBERRY SOUP?!?!? Omg you NEEEEEED to try it. It is a must. Just go to the QS. Don’t waste your time with 1900 PF.
Thanks!​

A tour of the Cars section!

November 28th

We were officially leaving Walt Disney World today. And to be honest, tears weren’t shed. Ok, maybe like one, but I wasn’t sobbing like usual. I was actually extremely happy to just go home and never talk to “the other people” again. Which pretty much has happened, but we aren’t getting into that right now.

We got up at about 8:15 and got all ready.

Like usual, we waited around for my grandmother so we packed a few things we forget in the meantime. And all of our suitcases were less than 50 pounds so YAY.

Mum and I were still waiting around so I was like forget it. So we left to go down to Animation Hall. Cause really. I was sick of waiting for her and I wanted food like right then.

Our towel bird/penguin thingys from outside our room.
disneynovember20121709.jpg

Like always, it was crazy busy in Landscape of Flavors.

Here is a random picture I took. You’re welcome.
disneynovember20121710.jpg

For breakfast, Mum got the bounty platter. I tried the sausage that came with it and it wasn’t that great. But I think she liked everything else.
disneynovember20121711.jpg

I got a waffle with bacon and fruit and it was good. It looks like the fruit had the syrup on it again. I didn’t complain about it in my journal though so who the crap knows. BUT EWW SYRUP.
disneynovember20121712.jpg

After we finished eating, we got Mimi some coffee and a bagel and then headed back to our room.

Mimi was all ready when we got back, which was a surprise.

She ate her breakfast and then we HAD to watch Family Feud and Who the Crap Wants to be a Millionaire (moi!) because my stupid grandmother didn’t want to watch Stacey. I didn’t want to hear the complaining so I let her watch that crap.

Seth kept sending texts to us saying that Troy wants to live in Disney. Yeah moi too you losers.

I then wanted to take my picture with the dinglehopper outside so Mum and I abandoned Mimi. We’re nice like that.

Mum looking extremely attractive with the dinglehopper. Hot, I know. No wonder guys are all over her……..
disneynovember20121720.jpg

Mum’s very attractive daughter.
disneynovember20121721.jpg

King Triton, duh.
disneynovember20121722.jpg

We got back to the room and Minnie was chillin’ in Mum’s carryon. SHE WAS FLYING!
disneynovember20121724.jpg

We called bell services at about 11 and they came at 11:15. The CM that got our bags was named Christopher and we told him about the great trip we had. He believed us.
Mr. Christopher (Robin) was very nice and talked to us the whole way down to the airline check in, which is like in a separate little house near the Cars section.

And speaking of the Cars section, I told mum I was gonna go check it out while she got our boarding passes. Really, I was letting her spend some quality time with my grandmother. She loves me for that.

But anyways…

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS.

It is seriously like a mini Cars Land. Even though Cars Land is 500000000x better, THIS WAS SO COOL. They themed the section SO well and I was very impressed. I would just love to stay in one of the Cars suites.

CHECK IT OUT!
disneynovember20121728.jpg

disneynovember20121729.jpg

disneynovember20121732.jpg

I was dying at this point.
disneynovember20121733.jpg

disneynovember20121734.jpg

disneynovember20121735.jpg

disneynovember20121736.jpg

Dead.
disneynovember20121738.jpg

disneynovember20121739.jpg

disneynovember20121740.jpg

disneynovember20121741.jpg

disneynovember20121742.jpg

disneynovember20121743.jpg

YOU CAN GO INSIDE OF THOSE CONES AND CHILL AND OMG.
disneynovember20121744.jpg

disneynovember20121745.jpg

I headed out of the Cars section after a little while, and headed back to the airline check in building.​

fruit syrup <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How does one not watch Stacy on their last day? :confused3

IDK WHAT THAT THING IN THE COZY CONE MOTEL IS BUT I WANT ONE

YOU HAVENT HEARD OF THE AMAZING STARWBERRY SOUP?!?!? Omg you NEEEEEED to try it. It is a must. Just go to the QS. Don’t waste your time with 1900 PF.
Thanks!​

Thanks for the advice. I would not want to waste a sit down unless it is for some really wonderful food. It is all about the food for me:rotfl:

fruit syrup <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yup.

How does one not watch Stacy on their last day? :confused3

IDK BUT MOI WAS SAD.

IDK WHAT THAT THING IN THE COZY CONE MOTEL IS BUT I WANT ONE

ISNT IT SO CUTE.

P.S. I see that the tickers work!!!!! :banana:

Thanks for the advice. I would not want to waste a sit down unless it is for some really wonderful food. It is all about the food for me:rotfl:

Me too! Food >>> everything else

Great update! :)

Thanks!​

GET MOI HOME CAUSE I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE/wrap up/THE END!

Some of the Nemo section on my way back to the airline check in building.
disneynovember20121730.jpg

disneynovember20121731.jpg

Once I got back over there, we headed out front to wait for the Magical Express.

disneynovember20121746.jpg

disneynovember20121747.jpg

BYE PALM TREES!
disneynovember20121748.jpg

While we waited, I had two mini cupcakes including the red velvet one which was so good. Not Starring Rolls good, but still amazing.
disneynovember20121760.jpg

After about 10 minutes of waiting, our bus came and we got on.
disneynovember20121766.jpg

disneynovember20121767.jpg

BYE AoA!!!!

We were almost all the way in the back of the bus, but it’s not like it mattered since I didn’t want to see the back of the WDW sign.
disneynovember20121768.jpg

The video started after we picked up like two people at Pop, even though our bus was almost totally full.

Of course tears were shed during the video, but it wasn’t awful. Just a few. And plus it is just one big commercial and I was like “yeah I know what DVC is.”

Once we got to MCO, our stop was second and we made our way up to the second floor with our magical boarding passes.
disneynovember20121769.jpg

We checked out the Earport since I needed my last few moments of Disney.

FOREVER CRYING.
disneynovember20121771.jpg

HOW CUTE IS THIS.
disneynovember20121772.jpg

I left the Earport with some Minnie Bake Shop cookies and a 2012 pin since I forgot to get one.

Then I wanted lunch.

And there is only one place I wanted to go.

If you don’t know what that place is, IDK what is wrong with you.

And that means you never read my August TR so GET ON THAT.

OUR LUNCH DESTINATION!
disneynovember20121773.jpg

I was basically bouncing off the walls with pure joy. CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN.

So if you don’t know, I have a obsession with Chick Fil A. Like it is ridiculous and I could eat it every single day of my life along with Panera Bread and Subway.

I hadn’t had my beloved chicken since AUGUST and I suffered through major chicken depression during those long excruciating months.

And yes, major chicken depression is a real thing. Google it.

We ordered BUT THEY DIDN’T HAVE THEIR AMAZING SHAKES. I was very disappointed but we just went right next door to Carvel and got them there BUT STILL.

We found a table and I WAS IN HEAVEN.
disneynovember20121774.jpg

JUST LOOK AT THE CHICKEN, DUDES AND DUDETTES.
disneynovember20121775.jpg

It was just perfection. I almost passed out from the deliciousness and amazingness. EMTs almost had to come, no lie. UGH CHICK FIL A IS JUST SO GOOD.

And then I noticed Krispy Kreme was right next to Chick Fil A and I went and got some donuts.

#poohsized

I had to wait a few minutes because they were JUST getting out of the oven and I was like OMG.

THEY WERE SO CRAPPING GOOD WHEN I GOT TO EAT THEM.

AHHHHHHHHHH.
disneynovember20121776.jpg

After I ate like three of them, I waved goodbye to my beloved Chick Fil A, and cried because of reasons.

We headed to security and this is where the fun officially began for the day.

I was SO happy because the awfulness was about to end, but no.

So Mum and I had no problem with security. We put our bags through the scanny thingy, walked through the metal detector, and we were right out.

We sat down on a bench to put our shoes on and I was looking around.

I thought Mimi was right behind us. I was searching for her and I didn’t see her.

Then I saw her getting pulled to another line and the TSA were going through her carryons (yes carryonS. She bought so much stuff for people back home that she couldn’t fit all of it into her suitcase).

I mean, she had a like a doll in there, and like a few shirts and other crap.

At least that’s what I think she had in there.

After the TSA went through her carryons, they pulled her to a different line and she had to go through the big metal detector TWICE.

THEN (it gets better), they pulled her to another line and WERE TAKING HER FINGERPRINTS.

I’m not kidding around her people.

Then she was getting felt up by like ten people.

I forgot to mention in the introductions that my grandmother is a terrorist.

After this 20 minute procedure, she came out of security complaining like you wouldn’t believe. Yes, I think what they did was ridiculous, but they knew you were a terrorist, Mimi. Not moi’s fault.

Then she started telling these other people (not Seth and Jackie) what just happened and they were like “wow…”

Then I looked at the time and we needed to book it to our gate because of all of this.

I basically pulled my grandmother away from her new friends and onto the fake-o-rail.

Once we got to gate 103—important info, you’re welcome—they were already boarding! Would you look at that…

Once we found our seats, I browsed through Sky Mall and waited for takeoff.

And sadly, we all got to sit together.

3 hours of smelling Mimi’s perfume = pure torture.

And you know what else is pure torture? Screeching children behind us. -_-

During the flight, I finished all of my homework and it was lovely cause I got to color for some of it. Forever five years old.

At about 5 o’ clock, we were flying over NYC and there was a beautiful sunset.
disneynovember20121778.jpg

Once we landed in Boston, there was something wrong with the plane in front of us so we had to sit on the runway for like 20 minutes.

And that is when I looked inside the metal part on my seatbelt and noticed hair, dead skin, and bugs.

Since I knew that my grandmother is a total germ freak, I put that metal part on her and she FLIPPED.

And when I say FLIPPED, I thought she was going to scream bloody murder.

I thought it was just funny. I was doing it of course on purpose cause I knew I would get a reaction out of her.

She was whispering like “stop meg stop meg.” Then she looked at Mum and was like “why won’t she stop?!”

Ridiculous.

Then since she didn’t know how to tell me to knock the crap off, SHE STARTS PULLING MY HAIR AND IT HURT SO BAD.

I mean, I always act like I’m five, but she was being absolutely ridiculous.

I kept telling HER to stop in a loud manner and she wouldn’t. I mean, she was hurting moi and I was just putting metal on her. There is a big difference, if you ask moi.

Finally I just pushed her away and told her to knock it off.

Then she says “WELL YOU STARTED IT!”

I swear to god she is a toddler.

After that whole incident, we were let off the plane (they probably couldn't take us anymore). THANK THE LORD UP ABOVE.

We headed to bag claim, got our bags, and waited out in the SNOW for a bus back to the parking lot.

We found our car and loaded everything in.

We dropped Mimi off at her house and my other uncle decorated it and put a tree up as a surprise. She was basically sobbing……..

Mum and I got home at about 8:30 and I was extremely happy, but extremely tired, so I headed to bed almost right away.

At that was the end.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who joined and read this craziness. I know it took forever, but I hope y’all liked it!

This trip was definitely an experience, to say the least. It is something I never want to do again. Well it won’t be since I am kind of not talking to “the other people” anymore, but that is a long story… But, it was amazing to get to see Disney decked out in Christmas decorations and see the Osborne Lights, go to the Candlelight Processional, and go to MVCMP. And I mean, I GOT TO SEE NEW FANTASYLAND. Those are the only things that made this trip good. The rest of it was just awful. I mean, I never want to sit on the steps on the ridiculous hat crying my eyes out ever again. That might just made me regret ever taking “the other people” on this trip. It was just going to be Mum and me at first, and then we were stupid enough to ask some losers to tag along. But we learned our lesson. And plus it was hard to go with people who just don't get Disney. But, thankfully, we won't make that mistake again.

And that is pretty much it!

Like I said, thank you so much for the comments and having people read along. AND THANK YOU TO THE LURKERS! You guys RAWK, even though you never comment….

I hope I see y’all on my next TR! And if you want to follow along on that trip (and I know I am saying this 49 days in advance)…
Twitter: @lifedis
Instagram: jacksallydis
AND Vine: search lifedis

Thank you again and I’ll see ya real soon on my next TR! ♥​

Meg, I really enjoyed your TR despite all the bad things that happened to you. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Awe its over ?? :sad2: I really loved it !

Make sure you let us know when you start your next one ! :thumbsup2

I am so sad your TR is over. I will be waiting for the next onepopcorn:: I hope your next trip is much better with only happy tears!!!!

Oh wow, I ended up reading the whole thing. The benefit of joining recently is that it only took me a few days and not seven months! :P

I really appreciated all the pictures of the Christmas decorations. I have never been during that time because it is quite inconvenient and doesn't overlap with any major break from school unless you want to run into major crowds. Oh well, maybe sometime in my future. :santa:

Meg, I really enjoyed your TR despite all the bad things that happened to you. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Thank you and no problem! Glad you enjoyed it! :-)

Awe its over ?? :sad2: I really loved it !

Make sure you let us know when you start your next one ! :thumbsup2

Yes it is over. I was really sad about finishing it up but at the same time, ADIOS OTHER PEOPLE!
Don’t worry, I will!

I am so sad your TR is over. I will be waiting for the next onepopcorn:: I hope your next trip is much better with only happy tears!!!!

Me too ):
There is a CHANCE that you won’t have to wait that long… *foreshadowing*
Oh TRUST ME, it will be!

Oh wow, I ended up reading the whole thing. The benefit of joining recently is that it only took me a few days and not seven months! :P

I really appreciated all the pictures of the Christmas decorations. I have never been during that time because it is quite inconvenient and doesn't overlap with any major break from school unless you want to run into major crowds. Oh well, maybe sometime in my future. :santa:

I’m happy you read the whole thing! Thanks for that. And yeah I know it is ridiculous it lasted seven months…
Going at Christmastime is a lot of fun and I really enjoyed seeing all of the decorations. I hope you get to go at that time some day!​

Mine.

Mine mine mine mine mine.

My mom would prob FREAK OUT over those white/silver decorations.

Yay red velvet! NO the sad bus.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOLD UP.

HOW
DID
I
MISS
CHICK-FIL-A?!?!?!

Is this new? *googles that sh*t*

"Opened January 01, 1900
Limited hours and/or accessibility -
please call first"

umm...

not that I minded the Chinese food I mooched off the other people at 10 am...but I've never had the pleasure of chick-fil-a :guilty:

#poohsized

#poohsized

#poohsized

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

Fingerprints?! WHAT LOL

Screeching children <<<

at least they weren't kicking your seat? ;)

NYC..close enough to say that's me. Hay!

"...sit on the steps on the ridiculous hat..."
just...that...I can't.

49 more days until I can live vicariously through you(r trip)!!!

THEN IT WILL ALMOST BE MOI'S TURN YAY

The Last day of vacation is such a bummer....good thing you have another one planned. That is key: Always have another trip planned!

Your TR's are awesome. I might just read it again.

Hope to see you in August!! :goodvibes

I can't believe the TR is over! Can't wait to read the next one but of corse you have to go on the trip first!

Your grandmother having to get the full pat down and all was amusing!

I've read both of your TRs now in their entirety. Basically, I haven't commented because I'm not your mother and don't want to reprimand you, though it's killed me to sit on my hands at times. ;)

But I did want to say, thank you for your enthusiasm! Your excitement about life reminds me of my 15 year old niece. Loved so many of your pix and commentary!

I could tell you are very bright from your writing ability. As someone who was in all honors and AP classes too, my one piece of advice is that it is not necessary to tell people how smart you are. They can tell. They don't need you to point it out. Show them. Don't tell them. Understand?

One last note: Hopefully, this doesn't freak you out, but when I ordered a Chocolate Croissant at Starbucks yesterday, I thought of your trip reports! Ha! You will always be synonymous with the Chocolate Croissant. Woot!

Thanks for sharing your trips with us. :thumbsup2

Aww man is it over? :(
I really enjoyed reading!
I kind of wanted to bring my friends on our next but I have decided against it.. LOL. They tend to argue all the time and aint nobody got time for that, especially at Disney!
I am now torn between going in October for Halloween or going end of November for Christmas? :( Loved looking at your pictures of Christmas décor.

When is the next trip? :)

Mine.

Mine mine mine mine mine.

Mine.

My mom would prob FREAK OUT over those white/silver decorations.

They were prettiful.

Yay red velvet! NO the sad bus.

My thoughts exactly.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HOLD UP.
HOW
DID
I
MISS
CHICK-FIL-A?!?!?!

Is this new? *googles that sh*t*

"Opened January 01, 1900
Limited hours and/or accessibility -
please call first"

umm...

not that I minded the Chinese food I mooched off the other people at 10 am...but I've never had the pleasure of chick-fil-a :guilty:

YOU HAVE TO MAKE TIME FOR CHICK FIL A. YOU HAVE TO. If we, um… (you know what moi means), I WILL BE EATING CHICKEN GOODNESS 24/7! Along with other food in a town that would be 20 minutes from us…

#poohsized
#poohsized
#poohsized

#me

Fingerprints?! WHAT LOL

Yup. She is a terrorist.

Screeching children <<<

at least they weren't kicking your seat? ;)

Haha you have a point there!

NYC..close enough to say that's me. Hay!

OH YEAH!

"...sit on the steps on the ridiculous hat..."
just...that...I can't.

It’s true and you know it.

49 more days until I can live vicariously through you(r trip)!!!

Or maybe soon?

THEN IT WILL ALMOST BE MOI'S TURN YAY

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

The Last day of vacation is such a bummer....good thing you have another one planned. That is key: Always have another trip planned!

Your TR's are awesome. I might just read it again.

Hope to see you in August!! :goodvibes

Oh yes! We always have trips planned!
Aw thanks!
Yes! I hope we can say hi!

I can't believe the TR is over! Can't wait to read the next one but of corse you have to go on the trip first!

Your grandmother having to get the full pat down and all was amusing!

Well yeah but it’s gonna be here before ya/moi knows it!
It was amusing getting to see it all happen! I don’t even know why they had to do that. Oh wait. She is a terrorist… (;

I've read both of your TRs now in their entirety. Basically, I haven't commented because I'm not your mother and don't want to reprimand you, though it's killed me to sit on my hands at times. ;)

But I did want to say, thank you for your enthusiasm! Your excitement about life reminds me of my 15 year old niece. Loved so many of your pix and commentary!

I could tell you are very bright from your writing ability. As someone who was in all honors and AP classes too, my one piece of advice is that it is not necessary to tell people how smart you are. They can tell. They don't need you to point it out. Show them. Don't tell them. Understand?

One last note: Hopefully, this doesn't freak you out, but when I ordered a Chocolate Croissant at Starbucks yesterday, I thought of your trip reports! Ha! You will always be synonymous with the Chocolate Croissant. Woot!

Thanks for sharing your trips with us. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed this.
Haha well I do love my chocolate croissants!
No prob!

Aww man is it over? :(
I really enjoyed reading!
I kind of wanted to bring my friends on our next but I have decided against it.. LOL. They tend to argue all the time and aint nobody got time for that, especially at Disney!
I am now torn between going in October for Halloween or going end of November for Christmas? :( Loved looking at your pictures of Christmas décor.

When is the next trip? :)

Yes ):
Thanks!
“Ain’t nobody got time for that, especially in Disney!” >>>>>>>>>
DO NOT BRING THEM! You are making the right decision cause arguing ain’t cool.
GO DURING BOTH! You’re welcome.
Beginning of August!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter