Would you think this was an RV?

AuburnJen92

DIS Veteran
Ah! But it is? No photoshop here guys and gals....It's a garbage truck conversion...

rv1yz7.jpg

rv2pz4.jpg

rv3lq9.jpg

rv4tw5.jpg

rv5la0.jpg

rv6rd3.jpg

rv7it6.jpg

rv8la1.jpg

rv9rk9.jpg

Thats just crazy. I wonder if it still smells like garbage.

One persons trash is another's treasure! That is really cool...ingenious, even.......and cleaner than my house! Nicer ammeneties, too for that matter. Waaaaaaaa! I wanna live in a garbage truck!:lmao:

I call shenanigans, the windows aren't matching up right.

I thought that too, but the outside has hinges that come down and the windows are behind them. I looked.

It's not actually a garbage truck conversion, although it does look like one ;) ;) We've talked about these often on RV.net. There is a company that makes several models on these extreme RVs. They can cover rough terrain and go for weeks without hook ups.

http://www.unicatamericas.com/

The craftsmanship inside is georgeous...but it's still a garbage truck. They aren't made for highway speeds so it's top speed is probably something on the order of 45 MPH, maybe 50. That's the problem with city bus conversions, too. They have plenty of low speed torque, but very little top end speed.

The guy/firm that did this conversion should go into Prevost bus conversions. He/they could make a lot more $$'s because there is a bigger market. I know there is a customer out there for this kind of thing, but in my mind's eye, that was a waste, pardon the pun, of some really great work and design aesthetic.

Where are the windows on the outside? The interior pics show windows but then the exterior windows don't? Am I missing something? :confused3

Where are the windows on the outside? The interior pics show windows but then the exterior windows don't? Am I missing something? :confused3

There are different models. If you go back and look at the link I sent you can see pictures of all of them.

That kitchenette area is not in the same rv as that sofa across from the computer desk under the bed.

(edit)...I just re-read what this said.....what the heck planet am I from? Is that the secret code again?

That kitchenette area is not in the same rv as that sofa across from the computer desk under the bed.

(edit)...I just re-read what this said.....what the heck planet am I from? Is that the secret code again?

I think so.....that's why I'm so confused, it's not the blonde hair - I promise!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter