Working on Weight Loss During Training--Wk of 11/19

NC – I hope you made it to Curves this morning. Great job, getting right back in gear!

I was terrible through Christmas and the week after, but have been doing really well starting 1/1, somewhat because I haven’t been feeling well. I am really trying to hydrate this week and that helps me be better, food-wise, too. I have gotten back into the habit of planning my meals so that I am anticipating eating something I will want and enjoy. I think I’d gotten into a rut and was eating whatever was available.

I want to be very good today and tomorrow, and I think I will be heading off to the full at least a couple pounds less than I was when I did the ½ in January ‘06. I am going to force myself to be pleased with mostly maintaining this year rather than gaining, instead of beating myself up because I didn’t lose the other 30 pounds I should have lost.

Oh, and I am right there with you on the tight pants thing. I got rid of 5 sizes worth of clothes in early December, knowing I was leaving myself with no safety net. Believe me, wearing tight jeans this past weekend kept me from eating a whole lot of bad things I would have otherwise eaten! Now, I just have to make sure I burn off enough calories in WDW to compensate for the good foods I intend to eat while I am there. Thank God I have already done a couple of trips while on WW and found some really delicious food options at Disney that aren’t too dangerous to my WW plan. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter