Without using numbers , how old are you?

I was born in June "too long ago." I'm older than the internet, older than 8 tracks and older than the Princess phone.

I came into this world between the time that the Watergate burglars were indicted and Nixon got re-elected.

Also a Scorpio born on a holiday.

I have a picture of myself as a kid with my parents where my dad and I have on matching velour pastel blue shirts, and my mom is wearing navy polyester bell bottoms. I’m *that* old.

or

I’m I-read-Sassy-as-a-teenager years old.

The week I was born "You're so vain" and "Superstition" were number 1 and 2 on the Billboard charts. That same month Elvis broadcast Aloha from Hawaii live from Honolulu. And because I am an Aussie the Sydney Opera House opened the year I was born - it had taken them 14 years to build it! In my childhood I wore legwarmers and went rollerskating every weekend haha. My highschool celebrity crushes were Michael J Fox, Tom Cruise and Patrick Swayze. We thought suntans were healthy and applied suntan or baby oil to get the best tan we could!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter