Without using numbers , how old are you?

I was born just days before the St Louis Arch was completed, and in the same year as the movie Mary Poppins was awarded 5 Academy Awards.

I was born when minimum wage was $1.60 an hour. An adult ticket book to Disneyland with admission and 10 tickets would have cost $4.75. A child ticket book was $3.50 . Gallon of gas was .34 cents. A stamp cost .05 cents. Disney movies “The Love Bug” and “Blackbeard’s Ghost”were released.
Boy, I sure feel old now.... young at heart though... :flower:

My age is The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Ok, if you take the average quantity of feet per person, round it down, and subtract it off Shiriki's value, you have my age.

When I was born.
NASA launched the very first Space Shuttle mission.
The Royal Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer took place.
The popular film “Raiders of the Lost Ark” makes its debut in theaters.

Last edited:
The number one song the year I was born was "Blue Tango" by Leroy Anderson. I watched Tennessee Ernie Ford with my mom every morning after Captain Kangaroo. My favorite shows were The Mickey Mouse Club, Lassie, Rin Tin Tin and Fury. My sister got in trouble for drawing on our black and white television without the magic screen during Winkie Dink.

old enough to have been around for the moon landing, young enough to have not cared

When I was 10 Xanadu was my favorite movie. Saw it in the theater multiple times.

i was born at the same time as the name of a Bryan Adams song.

Also, J-Lo was born the same year as I.

Here is a better one. I was born a year before WDW opened.

My first thought to the original question was “I was a sophomore when 9/11 happened” but then wanted to put something fun. We aren’t the only ones who measured by tragic events :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter