Why aren't there any "villain" character meals?

So if we can’t scare the kiddos, make a villain meal and make it adults only.”.

No way - as another poster said if a parent thinks their kid won’t do well, don’t book it. Then again I’ve seen kids completely wig out over Mickey. Um giant mouse? :laughing:

I would LOVE a villains meal!! I am keeping my villains socks to wear only on my next trip!!....do you think Disney hasn't done a character villain meal because princesses, the Fab five and Lilo etc. are more "friendly" and huggy/approachable and the villains wouldn't be in character if they came to your table and you got to stand next to them for a pic??...they'd have to be aloof and not interested (imagine Hades, Maleficent)....oh I would LOVE a picture with Maleficent!

We took our DS who was about 9 at the time to the Villains meal. It was the best meal ever for him. There isn't much for geared to tween boys. I have pic of him using a spoon to fight Captain Hook's hook. I agree if the kids are scared make it an adult only meal. I am somewhat surprised they have not made a super hero character meal with the new additions not covered by Universal agreement. I would not be surprised if the Star Wars restaurant/resort does not have a character meal for boys when they open.

Here's what I think would happen. They would put the disclaimer in that it could be scary. People would ignore it, and would get upset because their child got scared. They would tone it down to the point that the Villains wouldn't be Villains any more. then nobody would go and it would be cancelled.
Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! This is exactly what would happen. Another case of people who are easily offended ruining it for everyone else. It’s why we can’t have nice things.

A few years ago my daughter and I attended one of the MNSSHP and also on top of that did the Villain's dessert party. Yes it was quite expensive, but it was sooooo much fun. I think a character meal would be great!

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! This is exactly what would happen. Another case of people who are easily offended ruining it for everyone else. It’s why we can’t have nice things.
Yup. Kinda the same thing happened with Princess Jasmin at CRT. I heard there were complaints about the costume being too sexy. So they covered her up. See pics below. I like the original outfit thank you!

Before:

upload_2018-5-18_13-59-51.png

Now:
Cinderellas-Royal-Table-Jasmine-306x600.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter