Why aren't there any "villain" character meals?

Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters are at 1900 Park Fare.

Dinner:
An All You Can Eat Character Meal featuring Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella. (Some characters may only appear in the lobby for photos.)

They mostly cast villain friends for shows, which tends to be at a greater distance, no signatures, etc. So I suspect it's also a different casting thing they haven't tackled.

We agree - our DD loves the villains and would love a villain meal. We tried to go to club villain but it we never worked out. They could put a disclaimer about kids. And we love the fun at 1900 PF with the step mother and step sisters.

There used to be one and I believe it was popular. Not sure why it was discontinued.
With all of their "good" characters, doubtful they will go back to a villans breakfast.
On ocassion, you can find a villan at a meet and greet.

Not meant to be funny, but maybe Disney recognizes that the role of the "villain" is to be defeated not revered...that kids should NOT want to meet and greet villains....that as parents, we should not want our children to emulate the villain???

then why have a meet & greet with Kylo Ren? I mean he's the "dark force" right? Storm Trooper March in HS? Stage show in MK with Malificent. While they're not in character meals, their shows/events are well attended. And seems from above posts I'm not the only one whose kid (or adult themselves) would love this. Life is not all sunshine and rainbows.

I feel like I vaguely remember reviews back in the day (I’m talking comments noted in The Unofficial Guide times) about parents with kids freaking out in the villain breakfast because it got a little too real for them.

I would LOVE a Villain character meal!
Imagine a buffet restaurant with spicy and/or exotic dishes while you meet Jafar, Cruela, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Hades, etc
it would be my #1 choice every trip!

Last edited:
Not meant to be funny, but maybe Disney recognizes that the role of the "villain" is to be defeated not revered...that kids should NOT want to meet and greet villains....that as parents, we should not want our children to emulate the villain???
Ohhhh is that why Disney sanitized the original Grimms Brothers, Andrew Lang, and Hans Christian Andersen compilations and stories?;)
I'm not doing any character meals but gosh if I could find just the right picture of Cruella DeVille I'd use it as my avatar.

Not everything in life is rainbows and sunshine - and sometimes its a little fun to do the "wrong" thing

Have you seen the jedi academy? We watched a full afternoon of them and at least 1 out of every group REFUSED to fight Vader and wanted to join his side

But they got 'em lining up to meet Darth Vader, and his grandson Kylo Ren, who have done some pretty rotten things. And their stormtrooper minions. Darth Vader always has the longest line when he is around. At least they're all fictional villains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter