Why all the love for the Garden Grill breakfast??

The food is so fresh and delicious, I cant rave about it enough. Everything from the fruit to the cinnamon roll, the bacon, coffee, juice, all so very very tasty. I loved it a lot and was pleasantly surprised.

I love family style....and the fact that its Chip & Dale, well, you really cant beat it. Its quite unique.

Mickey and Pluto are also there with Chip n Dale. There's a sticky here on the Restaurants Board that is updated fairly regularly with pricing for buffets and AYCTE places called "Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing." It's showing breakfast at $34.08 for adults and $20.24 for kids currently.

My son will be turning 21 next month. This is and has always been his favorite restaurant since he was 3. That was the first time we ate there. So, when people say that little kids won't remember their trips I call bull. Because every time we go there he remembers the first time that we ate there. How they brought out a cake for his birthday. How the characters always take time to interact with everyone. Not just the kids.

The food is standard fare, but getting my son to eat regular breakfast foods is challenging. We always go downstairs and ride on Soarin after we eat. That's the best way that we can think of to start our day.....

We love it. It is probably my son's favorite place to eat breakfast. Just the atmosphere is nice - doesn't seem nearly as loud as other places for breakfast, the food is good, and the character interactions are some of the best that we have had. I love the family style over buffet anyway with kids. If you have an early enough reservation it is nice to walk through the pavilion without all of the people too!!

My favorite breakfast character meal! The food is so good, the characters are great and come around several times since it's a small restaurant. I love the scenes. It's one of our must do's every trip now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter