Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it has to be able to stay out in the weather for a couple of weeks and it has to be smallish so that it's not obviously noticeable. And it has to be fairly inexpensive so that if it disappears it's no big deal:confused3

Just a little something to add to the fun of being at the park since so many of us are going.

I agree with Betsy that the little path from the train station to Tomorrowland seems to be not used a lot. I'm sure there are lots of little places like that around.

Bethany does look good and she seems to have a good attitude. I hope the radiation treatments don't knock that out of her though.:guilty:

Congratulations PD.

How did I miss this:confused:

I must be slipping in my old age:rotfl2:

Have a wonderful day.

Thank you!

Hi everyone!

It's quiet here at with the Threadkillers. I'm all packed and ready to head to Orlando to visit the grand babies. I bought toys today as well.

DH and I are getting ready to take a nap, then we're going to grill steaks and read for the rest of the evening.

Ya'll take care and if you don't hear from me for a week - don't worry - I'm playing with the grand kiddos!

Where is everybody????:3dglasses

Here are my Dining rez's.....WOW it was tuff to get anything I wanted this year.

First Day Dinner @ MK The Plaza
Second day Dinner @ Epcot Chef De Le France (new to us)
Third day Dinner @ DHS Sci Fi
Fourth Day Lunch @ MK Tony's Town Square (new to us)
Fifth Day Dinner @ Hoop De Doo Review Cat 1 Seats (new to us...and the ezzzzzziest rez to make)
Sixth Freelance day
Seventh Dinner @ Epcot Illuminations Dinner The Rose & Crown (new to us)
Eight day Freelance
Ninth day Freelance
Tenth day Freelance

I have a Disney related question that maybe you guys can help me with.

Can you make Advance Dining Reservations if you are not staying in an onsite resort?

Well, I broke down and turned the air conditioner on this afternoon. It's kinda hot in here and I thought this way I'd also give it a trial run before the major heat comes along.

It has been in the low 80's here for the past several days but it's due to cool down after day.

Right now I'm just enjoying the heat:lovestruc

We actually had GREAT weather in northeast Ohio this weekend 87 & sunny! I have to pinch myself 'cause I think I'm dreaming.:rotfl2:

Well, I broke down and turned the air conditioner on this afternoon. It's kinda hot in here and I thought this way I'd also give it a trial run before the major heat comes along.

It has been in the low 80's here for the past several days but it's due to cool down after day.

Right now I'm just enjoying the heat:lovestruc

Here too...The heat is UNBEARABLE...90+. The house thermostat only goes to 85...and it was higher than that!:sad2:

Friday was 35 today 90+!:scared1:

It is hot!

No ac for us yet~I bought two new fans for the house and have the shades drawn. I washed the car and sprinkled the dog, got approved by unemployment for my summer courses and am working on my final projects for the end of this semester~ not too busy ;)

We went to my sisters plave yesterday for a bbq~

Hello everyone...
Its very hot here too!....:sunny:

A good day for me tho...as I was on reg. all day( 6-2)....so not by all the hot grills and fryers..:cool1::thumbsup2

I am in the middle of fixing dinner...So Im off...:teleport:

TTFN ya'llpaw:

Here too...The heat is UNBEARABLE...90+. The house thermostat only goes to 85...and it was higher than that!:sad2:

Just think of it as training for your Disney vacation.:rolleyes1

YES! you can make ADRs without staying on property!!!!

Thanks Colleen.

I know, isn't the weather crazy.

Seems like we always go from freezing cold winter to sweltering hot summer with nothing inbetween:confused3

Our house heats up very very quickly and we have to turn the air conditioner on a lot sooner than most other people do.

Just think of it as training for your Disney vacation.:rolleyes1

Oh absolutely:thumbsup2

Wonderful training for a mid summer Disney vacation:woohoo:

:mad:Okay who stole all the threadkillers:mad:

Today is definitely NOT an air conditioning day here.

It's quite chilly actually.

Been busy running here, there and everywhere today:drive:

:mad:Okay who stole all the threadkillers:mad:

Today is definitely NOT an air conditioning day here.

It's quite chilly actually.

Been busy running here, there and everywhere today:drive:

THEIVESpirate:

Suppose to cool off tonight by me. It was VERY windy comin into work tonight

Beautiful out today!

I got my hoodie and a pair of shorts on~

Watching it snow pink petals in my front yard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter