Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Threadkillers!

Boy, I'm tired! Back from Disney and have caught up! My voice is gone (I don't know why), but we had a GREAT time!

Robin - congrats on the kids and I don't know about July. I'll keep you posted! I'm sure Alex will love his new job!

It sounds like everyone has been doing lots for their new trip. We had so much fun and the new Toy Story was lots of fun! We stayed at the Pop and had a great time! My first time there....

The June trip is going to be tricky. I'm catering that wedding on 6/27 and then I have to make a cake for the opening of my sister's new library on 7/1. Which means the ONLY day I can go is 6/28 and if I can meet in the morning so I can be home in the afternoon, that would help!

The cake that I'm making for my sister is for about 200, so we're talking a LOT of cake...it will be a couple days in the works.

Please keep me posted, because I'd LOVE to meet up with ya'll! I thought of you during the trip...the weather was beautiful.

Glad you had a great time! The morning of the 28th won;t work for me. We fly in on the 28th. Our plane arrives at 10:35 am, so by the time we get our car and check in, it will already be afternoon. We may just have to make the meet on our next visit. That will give me an excuse to start planning again!

Good Morning all,

Its my day off:cool1:...
Well Im not really "off"...I have to get my mom and take her out...
But I dont mind...:)

It SNOWED this morning...:confused:...Its all just a bit too crazy for me:rolleyes:

Robin,
The MK is a great place to find those nooks and crannys....
Like how about the path that goes from future world to the toon town train station...thats a nice long path that hardly ever has anyone on it....:thumbsup2...

or the tea garden in GB in Epcot....I bet that would be a great place...Or even one of the resorts on the monorail....:thumbsup2
or even one of the bike/walking paths in the WL/FWC area...:)

Too bad I wont be able to be part of it...unless you all are still doing it...in a few years..as I dont think we will be able to go again for a few...

Ann,
Sound like you will be a busy gal this summer...So glad you got a trip to the world in with one of the sisters...:thumbsup2
The cake for Mary's opening???...are you going to make the cake look like a stack of books????....That would be sooo cool....

My son gets back from Italy tomorrow...I am praying for a safe flight...Cant wait to see him...He has posted some pictures on facebook...He has seen some really cool things...and even got to see the pope...He was only about 10 feet away....He has a picture of that also..He sounded really tired when we talked to him, but I think he has had a wonderful time...:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Well I'm off to get ready for my day...Not the greatest weather-wise, but I'll take what I can get at this point...at least I'm not cooking burgers or fries...LOL

Have a nice day everyonepixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

Morning sewer.

We just got notice this morning that my daughter did not get into residence at college next year.

She is on the waitlist but I'm not sure what we will do now:confused3

I think the PD and DU are going to be there at the same time and are also meeting up with Ann.

I go the week of July 11 to the 18 and I don't think there is anyone else there at that time:guilty:

It looks like you are going before all of us according to your countdown ticker.

A friend of mine had his son at Ohio U and had the same problem, he ended up renting an apartment!:scared1: I'd sure like to know why these costs at the schools are rising soooo quickly. I won't mention the year, but I was going to attend Bennington Military Academy in Vermont and it was only $500.00 which included everything!

A friend of mine had his son at Ohio U and had the same problem, he ended up renting an apartment!:scared1: I'd sure like to know why these costs at the schools are rising soooo quickly. I won't mention the year, but I was going to attend Bennington Military Academy in Vermont and it was only $500.00 which included everything!

I love Bennington, VT!

Hi Tkers.
well, Ann and I had agreat time (along w/DD) at Disney. The Pop Century was very cool. I hope to post a few pics for all to see. I actually head back to the World on May 13 - it will be twin DS's B-day.:cool1:
More soon...
:flower3:

Good Morning all...
Im off to work :car:...
Mary,
Great pics..I love the barrel of monkeys one...:thumbsup2
and of course the one with all of you is good too!::yes::
Have a great day my TKers...pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

Bizze day here too.

drs appoint
food shopping (its my Big Sis bday next week...so a house full tommorrow) Going Italian.
Pick up James
:laundy:...and such

Try not to be so enious of my life!:scared:

My Goddaughter & her sister go to neighboring colleges....each one Room & board is 9k a year:scared1::scared1::scared1: MY Friends (their parents) wound up buying a house with 3 bedrooms.....and renting out the other 2 rooms....muccccccccccccch cheapr.
9k for R& B is beyond ridiculous.:sad2:

Bizze day here too.

drs appoint
food shopping (its my Big Sis bday next week...so a house full tommorrow) Going Italian.
Pick up James
:laundy:...and such

Try not to be so enious of my life!:scared:

My Goddaughter & her sister go to neighboring colleges....each one Room & board is 9k a year:scared1::scared1::scared1: MY Friends (their parents) wound up buying a house with 3 bedrooms.....and renting out the other 2 rooms....muccccccccccccch cheapr.
9k for R& B is beyond ridiculous.:sad2:

My DDs room and board will be $10,388.00. The good news (if you can call $10,388.00 good news:confused3) is that the room and board rate your freshman year, is guaranteed for all 4 years, so at least that won't go up!

Glad the sisters had fun. I'll have to check out the pictures later!:goodvibes Gotta run! WOrking part of the day and then going shopping with DD for her prom dress!princess:

hello everyone,:wave2:
Hope everyone is going to have a awesome weekend. Supposed to be great and my girls and i will be outside practicing softbaal and enjoying the weekend.
hope all is well
:thumbsup2

take care everyone :grouphug:

It is nice, but I looked at house prices there a few weeks ago and this is exactly how I looked when I got a look at them :scared1:

True, it is expensive, but I bet prices 10-15 minutes outside of Bennington itself are fairly reasonable.

Well our college papers are all filed and today my daughter got her prom gown so I think we may have caught up with you and your daughter. This is a crazy few months isn't it? Happy and sad all at once!

Hope everyone is going to have a awesome weekend. Supposed to be great and my girls and i will be outside practicing softbaal and enjoying the weekend.
hope all is well

Have a great time! Enjoy the hot weather. It's going to be hard to cool off this weekend up here as the trees are just starting to bud. No leaves yet, so no shade!!:scared1:

My daughter has an all day track meet at our home stadium tomorrow. She is running the 4x100 relay and the 4x200 relay. This is her 1st varsity relay meet and she is very excited!!!!I'm actually going to wear a big straw hat to protect my face from the sun. I bought the hat at WDW last year, one of those purchases that seems so fun and smart on vacation, but something that you don't ever use once you get home. I think this is the weekend to actually use it.

Sunday there is a 10K here that actually attracts international runners. It is always held in April so one can never count on the weather. I actually ran it once a few years ago when I was actually doing that regular exercise thing:confused3. Sunday it is going to be 88 degrees here...again no shade along the route. I think there will be runners dropping like flies!

Robin,
The MK is a great place to find those nooks and crannys....
Like how about the path that goes from future world to the toon town train station...thats a nice long path that hardly ever has anyone on it....:thumbsup2...

or the tea garden in GB in Epcot....I bet that would be a great place...Or even one of the resorts on the monorail....:thumbsup2
or even one of the bike/walking paths in the WL/FWC area...:)

Too bad I wont be able to be part of it...unless you all are still doing it...in a few years..as I dont think we will be able to go again for a few...

I'm thinkin a coin or a pin...gotta be weather proof.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3641/3470315970_99666b150f_m.jpg

grrr...I have not posted pics in so long that all you get for now is a link. I will figure it out later - I am too tired tonight. Night all...

:goodvibes
My DDs room and board will be $10,388.00. The good news (if you can call $10,388.00 good news:confused3) is that the room and board rate your freshman year, is guaranteed for all 4 years, so at least that won't go up!

I'd want GF Presidential suite..Concierge! for that! :scared1:

hope all is well

:wizard: bUT WHAT WILL YOU DO?:woohoo:

Have a great time! Enjoy the hot weather. It's going to be hard to cool off this weekend up here as the trees are just starting to bud. No leaves yet, so no shade!!:scared1:

My daughter has an all day track meet at our home stadium tomorrow. She is running the 4x100 relay and the 4x200 relay. This is her 1st varsity relay meet and she is very excited!!!!I'm actually going to wear a big straw hat to protect my face from the sun. I bought the hat at WDW last year, one of those purchases that seems so fun and smart on vacation, but something that you don't ever use once you get home. I think this is the weekend to actually use it.

Sunday there is a 10K here that actually attracts international runners. It is always held in April so one can never count on the weather. I actually ran it once a few years ago when I was actually doing that regular exercise thing:confused3. Sunday it is going to be 88 degrees here...again no shade along the route. I think there will be runners dropping like flies!

:wizard: gOOD LUCK TO THEM TOO.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=56237287

Here is a link to a video that Bethany has made talking about her treatment after the removal of her spinal tumor.
wow:eek: What a trip:sad2:, but she looks great.:thumbsup2 She ha nerves of steel.

HAPPY

:tink:
25TH​

ANNIVERSARY

MR. & MRS. PIXIEDUST112​

:earsboy::earsgirl:

I'm thinkin a coin or a pin...gotta be weather proof.

wow:eek: What a trip:sad2:, but she looks great.:thumbsup2 She ha nerves of steel.

I agree that it has to be able to stay out in the weather for a couple of weeks and it has to be smallish so that it's not obviously noticeable. And it has to be fairly inexpensive so that if it disappears it's no big deal:confused3

Just a little something to add to the fun of being at the park since so many of us are going.

I agree with Betsy that the little path from the train station to Tomorrowland seems to be not used a lot. I'm sure there are lots of little places like that around.

Bethany does look good and she seems to have a good attitude. I hope the radiation treatments don't knock that out of her though.:guilty:

HAPPY

:tink:
25TH​

ANNIVERSARY

MR. & MRS. PIXIEDUST112​

:earsboy::earsgirl:

Congratulations PD.

How did I miss this:confused:

I must be slipping in my old age:rotfl2:

Have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest